[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do we do about the ironic beard and undercut epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: BeardUndercutt.jpg (23 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
BeardUndercutt.jpg
23 KB, 471x312
What the fuck do we do about the ironic beard and undercut epidemic?
>>
>>73769315
You're two years late
>>
shitpost
>>
stop worrying about other mens fashion choices and style

faggot
>>
Somehow make it even more popular than it is already, that way men go out in public, see that almost every other man has the same bandwagon-tier hairstyles as them, then feel embarrassment for their feminine behavior and get a proper haircut that doesn't make then look like blatant copy-cats.
>>
>>73769315
Im going to go out on a limb and say that this guy is far more handsome than you and twice the man you will ever be because you complain about peoples hair on the internet and hes busy modelling or whatever he is doing
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 728x728
>>73769490
these are the only hairstyles that annoy me unlike the one in ops pic. even though i think these manbun haircuts are retarded i still dont think anything should be done about them because i dont give a shit what other guys do with their hair. the most i will do is see the occassional manbun and think to myself how i would never get that haircut myself and then never think about it again.
>>
>>73769315
Who the fuck cares.
>>
>>73770423
semon demon t b h
>>
>>73770123
Lol I'm 6'3.

Height over face any day of the week. I would tower over you and this numale faggot. Growing a beard doesn't make you a man.
>>
>>73769315
lol, you wish it was ironic. Srsly gtfo and stop giving a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 284x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 284x279
>>73770525
ok this is definately just an aussie shitposting bait thread
>>
>>73770423
THICK
>>
File: Stop invisible son.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
Stop invisible son.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>73769315
Hey faggot, just cause you can't grow a beard and aren't attractive enough to pull an undercut doesn't mean you can shit on people.

I bet you're feeling the Bern.
>>
Eh. Who cares. Fads change faster than black KANGS history. What you can do is, get a similar beard and undercut and get prime pussy as the dumb stupid tumblrinas comment on how "hipster" and "manly" you are. It's analogous to liking "emo" music on the internet to get teen nudes. As long as gullible millenials keep pushing stupid "not like others" fads, it'll keep happening
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.