[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal Policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What does /pol/ think of FDR's New Deal policy? Also, what about his role in WW2?
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>73769241
Helped to end the Great Depression after decades of """muh unregulated free market""" policies
>>
>>73770847
So, you don't believe in the "laissez faire" policy? Economically, he was almost exactly like Hitler.
>>
>>73769241
I would like to know more about him and his policies.
I heard that the war did more to help end the depression than the gov's actions, is that true?
>>
>>73769241
Do your own fucking homework kid.
>>
>>73771010
Considering that America was arming half of Europe, that sounds about right.
>>
File: 78319-004-545F8CDD.jpg (23 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
78319-004-545F8CDD.jpg
23 KB, 450x450
>>73771056
It sounds like a homework question, but I can assure you it is genuine interest.
Many opposed him because they felt like his policies violated the constitution. He was a big supporter of the union.
>>
>>73771293
I think it would have been nice if he hadn't died. He got along with Stalin a lot better than all his successors.
>>
File: ikQnbyk.jpg (92 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
ikQnbyk.jpg
92 KB, 2140x1605
>>73771406
How did FDR serve 4 terms? Did he pull a Putin?
>>
>>73771503
Some exception that can be enacted during wartime, I believe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.