[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there such hate for the Jews? I honestly don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: 33.png (786 KB, 958x542) Image search: [Google]
33.png
786 KB, 958x542
Why is there such hate for the Jews? I honestly don't get why you guys instigate them so much. The Jewish community has won over 100 Nobel peace prizes over the last century and done so much good for the world. Why is there a need to criticize them?
>>
>>73768894

Anyone has these "With Jews .... you win!" memes?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTO6fAJf1GM
>>
>>73768894
The reason "aryan" wannabes hate jews is the same reason niggers hate whitey. They're jealous and they know they are inferior.
>>
>>73768894
The media is my biggest problem with them. They have too much control on too big an industry and they use their power to influence idiots. On a personal level I guess they're ok, but they always hold up the self-hating stereotype.
>>
>>73768894
>The Jewish community has won over 100 Nobel peace prizes

Impressive, but I wonder... who awarded those Jewish people with Nobel Prizes?
>>
Cutting the tips off of penii allows the jews to collect the ingredients needed to satsify lord shekeltons dark ritual that allows them to make comedians and bankers out of baby chickens.
>>
>>73768894

THIS thread? AGAIN? Fuck man.
>>
>>73769086
>>73768988

Yeah except the Nazis were one of the most badass military forces to ever exist and once Hitler took power he boosted the economy by a long shot. Germany was better off without the Jews.
>>
File: 1457625751062.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1457625751062.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
literally no reason at all
>>
File: uglyjews.jpg (125 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
uglyjews.jpg
125 KB, 1024x721
>>73768894

Jewish people are ugly as sin. They hate that the superiority of white genetics. And they hate that we don't want to be controlled by them - see WWII for example. They also are incredibly nepotistic and ethnocentric.

The Jews weren't shit until they engineered the Holohoax and they've been playing to our white altruism ever since. That is our only weakness - our altruism and compassion. The only way a foreign group ever gets a leg up on us is by our own doing - compassion. Just look at what's happening with Europe, the UK, and shitskins. Look at what happened to America with Mexicans and niggers.
>>
>>73768894
>over 100 nobel prizes for non applicable applications.
https://youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI
>>
>>73769213
Yeah... That video just makes me giggle. It's dumb.
>>
>>73768894
>you are now aware the guy in OP pic is not human.
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1091
>>73769357

fuck kikes
>>
File: Jewess.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Jewess.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>73769399

nice dubs

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW
>>
The people in Isreal defending the world from muslim scum are pretty cool.

These fake jews in New York though... they're the scum of the earth! They don't do anything but spread cultural Marxism.
>>
>>73768894
You know Hitler was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 1939, right?
>>
>>73769357
I wouldn't call Jewish culture compassionate, you are right, but most American Jews have completely assimilated into American culture and are thus 'compassionate'. Not so much with the Israel Jews, who could only be considered a 'passionate' people and usually in regards towards the defense of their nation. Jews are as pretty or ugly as any middle-eastern people, I suppose. You like what you like. Spot on about the nepotism and ethnocentricity, however.
>>
>>73769674
>most American Jews have completely assimilated into American culture and are thus 'compassionate'. Not so much with the Israel Jews
All the american jews I've met and know think Israel has a right to have a wall, but we do not. They lament about how great israel is, yet shit all over the US and it's foundation.

What gives?
>>
File: anglo.jpg (160 KB, 800x843) Image search: [Google]
anglo.jpg
160 KB, 800x843
>>73769571
silly australian posting a blobfi... WHAT?
>>
>>73769674

I didn't say Jewish people were compassionate retard. I said white people are compassionate and that's the only reason Jewish people got a leg up on us.
>>
File: NAUDET_EARTHQUAKE1.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
NAUDET_EARTHQUAKE1.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>73768894
>>
>>73768894
When the entire world persecutes a group of people throughout history you have to think it may have to do with the persecuted group doing something to deserve it. Isolated instances of it from many cultures across several continents, Europe, Africa, Asia. Kind of like the argument of something like, "maybe you think everyone you've ever met is an asshole, or maybe it's just you." There's just too much incidents and events over the course of the entirety of recorded history against Jews to call it purely coincidental.
>>
>>73768894
Cuckold is a state of mind, friend. Look up "insecurity", and "paranoia".

Nazi niggers spending their time "calling the Jew" neglect the immediate problems our societies face. I mean, 95 % (inb4 arbitrary high number xd) of the posters are probably praising Hitler and stuff ironically, but more discussions should still be spent on more relevant topics.
>>
>>73769767
Your digits have a pleasing aesthetic to them.
It is the ethnocentrism and all about how you are brought up. These kids went to Hebrew school as kids and know as much about being a Jew as being an American. They culturally default to Americans due to their primary education, but do not lose their sense of Jewishness, which is not a problem and what I think most Europeans on this board wish they had with their traditional culture. Keep in mind a lot of Jewish history is based on the land of Israel and that people will always defend their own in any circumstances.
>>
>>73769827
>is American
>cannot understand clauses or rhetoric
>>
>>73768894
They lied about the Holocaust. That alone is enough to hate them.
>>
>>73768894
>Nobel peace prizes

Yeah, those mean something.
>>
>>73768894

>da white man got de powah n he use it 2 fuck us!
lol dumb niggers

>da jew got da powah n he use it 2 fuck us!
WP WW 14/88 MY WHITE BROTHER

the tards of every race on earth blame someone for their problems

>>73769939

jewish persecution is simple

the catholic church banned banking amongst christians

the only tolerated non-christian group was the jews so for centuries the jews were the bankers

whenever a king needed money, he seized the property of the jews

this isnt to say the jews were blameless

look at the hatred people have towards bankers today, surely it was 100% worse back then

no doubt the banking jews, with their medieval understanding of banking and all, were doing an absolute shit job, just like every other illiterate shit covered bath twice a year medieval fuck
>>
File: 1463034727743.jpg (52 KB, 526x374) Image search: [Google]
1463034727743.jpg
52 KB, 526x374
>>73768894
>done so much good for the world
>made WWI and WWII via world banks
>actually destroyed white homogeneous countries
>factically rule the world via the remnants of white power
>provokes WWIII beetwen the muslim world and the West
Hmmmm... It is difinitelly good things for the world.
>>
>>73768894
>has won over 100 Nobel peace prizes

Until today only 103 persons have received the Nobel peace price, only a minority are Jews.
Now back to redit retard!
>>
>>73770091

If Lolbama got a peace prize I'm sure the bar is pretty low.
>>
>>73770269

Fucking this Hitler was right to go after the jews but he went after the wrong jews. He should went after and gassed these greedy motherfuckers.
>>
File: get a load of this goy .jpg (53 KB, 246x318) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this goy .jpg
53 KB, 246x318
>>73770446
A culling of the weak and stupid never once hurt a people.
DISCLAIMER: this post does not condone genocide.
>>
>>73769086
yeah thats why jews desperately want to get control over white nations, they are so superior they cant build anything on their own without parasitism
>>
>>73771037
>Jews cant build anything
>what is christianity
>what is capitalism
>what is physics
>what is the nip-removal device.
>what is the ultimate kebab-removing nation
Tell me about all those Czech achievements.
>>
>>73769971
We clearly identified those problems -- SJWs (Super JeWs). We already know the only way out is ethnic warfare (gas the kikes race war now)
>>
>>73771642
How is civil warfare an option considering what you are up against? I'll admit it would send all of your 'undesirable' comrades fleeing to their homelands, but it is clearly a war you would lose.
>>
>>73771596
>Jews cant build anything

They can. We're just better at it.

>what is christianity

Made by Greeks.

>what is capitalism

Made by a Scot.

>what is physics

>Greeks again.

>what is the nip-removal device.

About as important as the peanut.

>what is the ultimate kebab-removing nation

20% of Israel is Muslim. That's not counting the West Bank or Gaza.
>>
LEAVE JEWS ALONE

>"Israel is trying to protect itself, and it doesn't seem too bothered about being liked, but I am. I don't like it if people don't like me. And people don't like me if they feel Israel is being disproportionate."

http://www.thejc.com/arts/arts-features/143046/daniel-cainer-being-a-jewishly-branded-performer-laden-uncertainty
>>
>>73772017
The economies of the west are built upon banking and have been for centuries. The people who created the system are obviously the most capable of working within it. Modern physics are undeniably Jewish. Greek physics is a meme, you should try reading.
Would you rather your country be armed with a nuke or with a peanut?
>>
>>73771850
Hitler almost did it and he didn't even have the ability to cause the extinction of life on earth. I don't think it is unreasonable to not want to be governed by communists.
>>
>>73772589
I'm pretty sure Jewapedia disagrees with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_physics

>Elements of what became physics were drawn primarily from the fields of astronomy, optics, and mechanics, which were methodologically united through the study of geometry. These mathematical disciplines began in antiquity with the Babylonians and with Hellenistic writers such as Archimedes and Ptolemy. Ancient philosophy, meanwhile – including what was called "physics" – focused on explaining nature through ideas such as Aristotle's four types of "cause".
>>
>>73770064
RARE
>>
Nothing should be immune from scrutiny or criticisms.
If you want to know who lords over you, find out who you can't criticize.
>>
>>73774476
i can't criticize blacks
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.