[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most redpill thing to do as a college drop out in your 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: WzR8skA.png (1 MB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
WzR8skA.png
1 MB, 900x800
I dont want to be a lousy degenerate just leeching off my society. What's the best trade or alternate career to get a degree get a job?
>>
>>73765496
welding

or if you dont want to pay taxes, landscaping. work outside, build your body, paid cash
>>
>>73765496
try moving to mexico

I guarantee they'll let you back in, in less than one year.
>>
>>73765496
It's welding.
>>
>>73765496
bump.
I have you
>>
Welding if you're willing to run the risk of getting flashed and fucking up your vision.

Alternatively you can go to a trade school and enroll in a trade prep course which exposes you to all kinds of shit and will help you figure out what you want to do.

I'm personally going through the military as a welder this winter since Canada has no one in the trades and the government is basically handing out paid schooling if you go through on a trade program.
>>
>>73765496
http://www.trade-schools.net/articles/highest-paying-jobs-without-degree.asp?utm_expid=57701995-229.Yv3jgdvASM-C7sDCpBpq3A.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

Read up and go wild.

If you are willing to go to trade school (you should) then you can make a life for yourself without a college degree
>>
>>73765576
>>73765686
>>73765707
Not OP but I'm enrolled in a welding program for the fall. I'm considering maybing waiting until November to see if Trump gets elected. If so I'm thinking of enlisting. Bad idea?
>>
>>73765496
I just got a 3K settlement for bullshit.
You can't beat a job, dumb ass
That being said, I tend to purchase things on an auction, and put them on a free website (might have something to do with craigs best?

I will kill and eat you, if you choose to be a degenerate on DOTR.
Long pig dosen't discriminate.
>>
>>73765866
Idk what the situation in the states is like but I hear its a lot harder than ours. I'd recommend seeing if your military has a trade program. You might be able to get a job as a mat tech or something and get paid a military salary and be able to get certified to take your journeyman cert in the process.

Ours pays 50k a year(+spec pay which is an extra 15-20k when certified as Journeyman) along with cheap as fuck expenses if you live on base. Our rent is 87 bucks a month if you live on base in single bedroom apartment housing.

My plan is to graduate my program and be able to buy a house for cash when I leave
>>
Welding so you can make armored cars during the civil war
>>
>>73766162
Sweet, I'll look into it.
>>
>>73765496
Military
>>
Go to Trade school If you want to suffer health complexions and die at the age of 50. Nevermind the lower status the blue collar brings. No amount of cash you'll make will change it. A broke NYT intern will command more status and respect than you even if you make 6 figures.
>>
>>73766234
Just don't fall for the 300k a year underwater welder meme you see on /pol/ and you'll be fine. Trades are good but won't make you a multi-millionaire by the time you're 35 like /pol/ says
>>
>>73765866

>not OP
>unaware of ID's

>>>/r9k/
>>
Learn to program and get a job. Find a smart girl and have four kids.
>>
>>73766311
Better than being a cockroach crawling around
>>
>>73766710
Kek What does my flag has to do with anything I said? But I know where you are coming from. I love you lower class americans. "I might be a dumb blue collar goy who never moved out of my state thinks olive garden is fine dining but at leaast I'm American"

It's a coping mechanism for your low status.
>>
File: 1445489761817.jpg (39 KB, 720x491) Image search: [Google]
1445489761817.jpg
39 KB, 720x491
>>73765496
Electrician if you want mobility, and don't mind working for big businesses and power plants.

HVAC if you want to be your own boss.
>>
OP here Ive decided I'm not gonna fall for the welder meme. Heres my redpill plan so far

1. Lose my skinny fat and get a respectable body

2. Travel and maybe participate on an ayahuasca/mescaline ritual to cleanse my soul and heal my shit past and degenerate thinking patterns

3. With a newfound clarity I will fulfill my purpose on earth

Right now im 23 but lucky I have a part time job that pays me $22/hour, but right now im a no good degenerate who only works like 20 hours a week

Maybe I want to be a personal trainer to help others overcome the skinny fat, or become a physical therapist or something. I will read books and figure it out pol also thank you for your suggestions
>>
File: IMG_3081.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3081.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>73766872
You speak as if you understand a loss of ego. Being blue collar has honor. Something many don't understand.
>>
>>73767185
lol
>>
>>73765496
Male prostitution.
>>
>>73766872
Dude, I have nothing to "pull rank"about on an anime image board. I talked out of experience not out of my ass. I have dual citizenship and pretty well off, hence I managed to get in Columbia and lived in NY for 5 years. So as an outsider I observed the status conflict and status anxiety between, blue-white, rich-poor, old money and new money. So its not just blue collar per se. The bitter faggots who couldn't get into Harvard-Yale and consider Columbia to be Niggertier, the neau riche who pretends to be old money. The "well I might be a plumber but I make 105k a year, how about that ye columbian librul kidz" blue collar dude.

Blue collar has honor, but it also has lower status. As I said thats just my observation of American society. No white collar dude brags about the amount of money he makes. Well I might be a surgeon but hey at least I make 150k, take that ye librul tards". But blue collars do it all the time. Its a coping mechanism for the status..Yes I want to believe in the karl marxian lala land where workers are cherished and labour is sacrosanct but world doesn't revolve like that. I have to break the fast. But If you are interested read Nelson Aldritch's Oldmoney and Charles Murray's Coming Apart for the class-status divisions.

Again I'm not saying you are a lower class inferior scum just because you work with your hands. I was just an outside observer who observed the status display and conflict in the States.

and as an anecdote. I found that people here far more bitter and more prone to roachposting when I told them I'm an Ivy League brat or my wealth-family background (Born on third base thinks he hit tripple case) Status anxiety is real "how dare a turkroach like him goes to a better school than me!!!1"
>>
>>73767439
meant for >>73767185
Lastly to add, I come here to interract with foreigners who were outside the liberal-college bubble. This place really opened my eyes in a lot of matters.

I wish I could talk to you more about the American status "culture" but sadly g2g.
>>
File: 1459943949581.jpg (22 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1459943949581.jpg
22 KB, 340x340
>>73766054

>long pig doesn't discriminate
>>
>>73766311
> intern will command more status and respect than you even if you make 6 figures.

So glad I was taught to not care about vanity so early in life.
>>
>>73767103
>im gonna heal my degenerate past by doing something degenerate
>>
Is welding a meme or is it actually the magical money maker pol says it is
>>
>>73767487
"Culture"
On a korean dog-eating board about the next supreme leader of this Glorious Nation
>>
File: 1462019740180.jpg (29 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1462019740180.jpg
29 KB, 475x356
>>73765725
>dental hygienist
>median pay $72k
my fucking sides. they get paid like $20/hr.

>commercial pilot
>median pay $76k
impossible to get a job, you will spend roughly $200k of your own money on training, and even then the pay is like $60k/yr

this site has some seriously wishful thinking
>>
>not being a trucker
>>
>>73765496
Related, I'm a NEET a year out of high school and I want to become part of America's working class.

Is a civil engineering tech degree from my local community college enough to start welding, or should I try to find an apprenticeship straight away?
>>
>>73765496
Truck driving
High demand
Good pay, benefits, plus overtime
Minimal training
>>
>>73768550
>Truck Driving Simulator 2015
Please tell me it's easier than the game.
>>
>>73765496

I dropped out to work for UPS. Make 78k a year driving a brown truck and I'm in great shape. And you'll hit that pay rate after 2.5 years of driving.
>>
>>73765496
"Whats the most redpill thing to do as a college drop out in your 20s"
Go back in time.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.