[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
polygamy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: o-POLYGAMY-facebook.jpg (176 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-POLYGAMY-facebook.jpg
176 KB, 2000x1000
Are you ready to swallow the biggest redpill of all?

Polygamy (or rather polygyny) better fulfills the laws of nature, and reflects the harsh fact that not all men deserve to reproduce. There are no arguments against polygamy that don't boil down to "muh feels" or "gibs me dat." Monogamy is a feeble Jewish custom that's been forced on white people in order to limit our birthrates.
>>
>>73765463
You're on 4chan. Most of these people can't get one girl, and will be cucked if they let the one date anyone else.
>>
>>73765810
fpbp
>>
>>73765463
Can you explain why it's just men who don't deserve to reproduce?
>>
>>73765898
This flawed genetics exist in women too.
>>
>>73765898
If the people who you're supposed to reproduce with don't want to reproduce with you, you don't deserve to reproduce.
>>
File: rps20160414_193926.jpg (74 KB, 599x960) Image search: [Google]
rps20160414_193926.jpg
74 KB, 599x960
>>73765463

Leaving the US for...'eastern' regions, S/SE Asia/Arabia for two wives, open to third but not pursuing. Ive proven I can handle it...I already know they can, so...yeah.

Western women, aka white women, are horrible creatures.

Ive been around the world a few times...I'm sure sure.
>>
>>73765463
>There are no arguments against polygamy
Inbreeding. Sure it is more suitable according to nature's laws but it doesn't suit today's society laws.
If we were this primal we would still be tribes of savages.
>>
>>73765463
Betas going MGTOW and stop paying taxes and our beautiful society falls apart, but hey at least we have polygamy.
>>
I completely agree.
>>
>>73765463
So why isn't the reverse true? What about women? Why should they be allowed?

>>73765963
This doesn't answer it
>>
>>73765463
polygyny is degenerate. the man must work even harder to provide for more than woman. Also, choosing to provide for a girl, or several, is just being weak. and since you do not like being weak, but you know you are, you turn this into a meritorious deed, a duty to sustain a family and improve the society. it is a pathetic coping mechanism.
>>
>>73765463
>There are no arguments against polygamy that don't boil down to "muh feels" or "gibs me dat."

Yeah, this and beta men forming violent gangs, becoming Islamic extremists, blowing themselves up and a society becoming unstable with too little children, too little families, plummeting birth rates, etc....
>>
>>73765463
Yeah no shit. The problem is letting beta males get with girls to begin with.

You NEED a population of seemingly disadvantageous males in a society as a backup if anything goes wrong. Sexual reproduction means we don't even need them as a genetic inventory because we already have them in the females.
>>
>>73766080
Yes it does.
>>
File: Muslim poster.jpg (64 KB, 323x497) Image search: [Google]
Muslim poster.jpg
64 KB, 323x497
>>73765463
>>73766003
A lot of muddy slimy posters on /pol/ lately trying to make their garbage civilisation sound decent
>>
>>73766003
I'm positive by the content of this post that you're way too old to take this board seriously.

Just treat them right if you do go ahead with it, and don't be surprised if they aren't everything you want.
>>
>>73765463

t. bottom 60% male
>>
File: 1462847996056.jpg (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462847996056.jpg
151 KB, 800x600
>Wanting to pay multiple alimonies.

By all means.
>>
>>73765463
>There are no arguments against polygamy that don't boil down to "muh feels" or "gibs me dat."
It makes a huge chunk of the male population redundant. What's going to happen when that's the case is something you can observe in any muslim country.

>Monogamy is a feeble Jewish custom that's been forced on white people in order to limit our birthrates.
Romans had monogamy before Christianity. It's not a Jewish thing, it's a civilized thing.
>>
no

polygamy ensures that 90% of males won't give a fuck about society at all
>>
Most women don't deserve to reproduce either.
>>
>>73765463
Your argument falls short when age is taken into account.
All men get old.
All men get weak.
Your philosophy would see women leaving men to die to join a 21 year olds harem
It also promotes extreme violence in the need to satisfy instinct and reproduce.
It also promotes running a world by extreme fear practices like lotus foot and clitorectomies done on women so they physically can't run away or fear further mutilation.

In the end you'd be one of the first killed just so you realise where you are on the pecking order.
>>
>>73766246

>yfw you realize this is exactly what women want

Women would happily exterminate betas if they had the power. I think betas underestimate exactly how much women hate them.
>>
File: 1451513262651.jpg (26 KB, 628x608) Image search: [Google]
1451513262651.jpg
26 KB, 628x608
>>73765463
>let me tell you about something I just read about.
you couldn't handle oine woman, let alone a mutitude/
Your meme, is like looking at bombed sections of Iraq.
Baseless, and needless, without proof.
Pretty picture, btw. Don't talk about a "red pill" if your lame ass couldn't swallow it.
>>
>>73765963
>social darwinism
>>73766247
Eh, we're getting there!
The strength of judeo-christian societies is that they channel the industrial potential of the betas by giving them the chance to have families, and thus have some stakes in society.
But they won't even be needed anymore with automation...
>>
>>73766385
That's why we need artificial wombs. The only thing women are really needed for is their part in our reproduction.

Once they lose the monopoly on that, well...they'll find out their true place then.
>>
>>73766570
>>social darwinism
Social darwinism would advocate for rape, exactly the opposite of what I'm suggesting.
>>
File: 1280px-Legality_of_polygamy.svg.png (179 KB, 1280x561) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Legality_of_polygamy.svg.png
179 KB, 1280x561
>>73766570
>judeo-christian
>judeo

you could have just said non Islamic/African

no one allows polygamy outside the middle east/Africa
>>
>>73765463
The reason a great deal of men accomplish anything of note is in the pursuit of women. Not to mention the violence that would ensue against all the harem-havers by the have-nots. This would destroy society.

People always point to bonobos and other animals to legitimize this degenerate shit. It's a retarded argument-we're far more advanced lifeforms, and I don't want to use a shit-flinging simian as a example of desirable behavior.
>>
>>73765463
>laws of nature
I'm human you fucking faggot, I'm here to bend the laws of nature, not to adhere by them like some animal.
>>
>>73765463
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Polygamy destroys society, feminism and polygamy are antithetical to civilization

Also humans take so many resources to nurture, you can't even argue that pair bonding isn't crucial to survival of the children
>>
>>73765898
Wombs are a finite resource, sperm are not.

Sperm exist in practically infinite quantity, so it's much more pragmatic to be selective of the quality.

>>73766096
>polygyny is degenerate. the man must work even harder to provide for more than woman.
Ooooh nooooo, not work! Anything but that!
Stupid welfare monkey.

>>73766098
This is a "gibs me dat" argument. Literally Birmingham-tier.
>yo if you don't gib us our gibsmedat, we gon' riot'n'shit

>>73766247
>if you don't give us what we want, we'll tear down society until we get it
Nigger.

>>73766369
>Your philosophy would see women leaving men to die to join a 21 year olds harem
And?
>>
>>73766712
Hehe, good point.
Judeo-anything is going to trigger /pol.
But it's a commonly used term.
And Christianity comes from somewhere obviously...
>>
>>73766828
>Your philosophy would see women leaving men to die to join a 21 year olds harem
>And?

What's stopping men from killing that harem owner?
>>
>>73765898
Because women aren't actually humans, they exist as a means for reproduction of stronger men, because the weaker men get killed by the stronger men. It literally just /is/.
>>
>>73766828
>Ooooh nooooo, not work!
But he's right... Men do have to work harder. And they are willing to do it.
But if you push it too far, they'll give up. And this will greatly affect the way our society works.
>>
>>73765463
I'm a jealous fuck, so I couldn't handle that.
>>
File: 2016-03-06_11.31.09.jpg (561 KB, 1678x2982) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-06_11.31.09.jpg
561 KB, 1678x2982
>>73766153
>>73766173

Niggers, please, I ain't all that and a bag of chips...I'm a 3 Michelin Star, five course, meal.

I'm loaded and haven't worked in years, just waiting to ship out on an around the world trip starting in autumn, with a year in India while learn to profit off the financial markets and accustom myself into Arabia, AFG freak me out the most...but not for any of the weeb reasons virtually ANYone states in as response to this.
>>
>>73767037
>if you push it too far, they'll give up

#BetaLivesMatter

So apparently /pol/ is full of betas. Should I even be surprised?
>>
>>73766774
This guy gets it.
>>
>>73765463

>says "fact"
>uses word "deserve"
>>
http://denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm

>Consider this question: What percent of our ancestors were women?

>It’s not a trick question, and it’s not 50%. True, about half the people who ever lived were women, but that’s not the question. We’re asking about all the people who ever lived who have a descendant living today. Or, put another way, yes, every baby has both a mother and a father, but some of those parents had multiple children.

>Recent research using DNA analysis answered this question about two years ago. Today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men.

>I think this difference is the single most underappreciated fact about gender. To get that kind of difference, you had to have something like, throughout the entire history of the human race, maybe 80% of women but only 40% of men reproduced.
>>
>>73766808
Based Czech.
>>
>>73765963
So you're saying that women should put out more?
Monogamy has correlated with western democracy and civil development for the past several hundred years.
Look at current societies that practice polygamy. Children out of wedlock, abandoned wives, orphaned kids, STDs.
Society doesn't work that way, bud. Move to Africa.
>>
>>73767100
Yeah
I'm a beta for sure.
inb4 gas yourself
>>
>>73766812
>you can't even argue that pair bonding isn't crucial to survival of the children
t. Jewish psychologists
>>
>>73767211

The takeaway for the mentally impaired: Monogamy is not the natural order, and we have proof from our genetics.
>>
>>73765463
>enabling chad
naw
I prefer having a mate.
The non proliferation of my genes being better for the expedience of evolution is not useful to me.
>>
>>73766828
>if you don't give us what we want, we'll tear down society until we get it
>Nigger.

ironic since niggers practice polygamy

Maybe you should rethink your retarded stances.
>>
>>73767366
>natural order
We had a few millions years of that and we barely left any trace of our existence on the earth except from our bones buried in the ground.
But only a few thousands years of civilization and that's all it took to build our cities and go to the moon.
>>
>>73766828
Oh no, it's retarded
>>
polygamy is only useful in a society where males can kill other males without civil repercussion. Thus allows for intellect to destroy brute strength. Allowing polygamy without that is simply a trick on instinct. Instinct has not caught up with civilization yet. Far from. Thus, civil rules must remain in order until it does. This means polygamy is not valid.
>>
You just lack oxytocin

Look up 'oxytocin cheating'
>>
>>73767004
>because the weaker men get killed by the stronger men

If that was true you wouldn't be alive.
>>
>>73767366
Men fight and die a lot through out history.

When they come back from raiding/war their is a surplus of woman for the remaining men(that and they could take their enemys women)

same thing happened after the world wars to an extent.
>>
>>73767366
Civilization is a manifestation of the natural order. Thus it should be adhered to in order to continue the evolution of our nature.
>>
>>73765463
Obviously it would be best for our future children if only 20% of men had children while 80% of women did.

Shame we live in this "free" society.
>>
maybe having a side bitch...

but multiple wives?

dealing with one woman seems like enough of a headache
>>
Picking a lifelong mate is beneficial to genetic survival in Western democracies.
Many kids raised in poverty end up being a drain on society, which in turn detriments every citizen's survival rate. Raising kids under two or more mothers just tends to be fucking horrific. Just look at the Middle East.
>>
>>73767804
There is the problem.
You deal with thete shit.

No.

Your a men!

You command.
You femand.
You enforce you ways with any means necesery.
>>
>>73767794
The problem is that the 20% of men that would be selected are based on old standards. Thus we have developed civilization. It's like a cocoon. Women will emerge with different standards. Will take a long time, but will happen. The OP suggests the old standards should be adhered to. Suggests the civilization that this same nature has developed are to be null and void. He doesn't understand the necessity of civilization to the progression of our species. Under his "old rules", we should kill him for his idiocy. Thing is, it's illegal. Civilization saves him.
>>
>>73767951
>femand
Sounds like a new SJW term

"I'M FEMANDING YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH"
>>
>>73767951
>It is attempting to communicate
>>
File: 2016-03-19_16.04.29.jpg (61 KB, 527x270) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19_16.04.29.jpg
61 KB, 527x270
>>73767706

Yes...one man and one woman poll resources, and since You abide by the laws of nature, when she decides to leave because the kid has started school, she'll leave, well...stay really, with 50-60% of the house, 30-50ish% of your income depending if you Have actual assets and income to lose....oh and "she moved back home" so no visitation, court order.

Nature.....r-right ?

Civilization is Breaking nature and Civilizing it, sort the good from the bad and bake a fucking cake, or two like me! Ha.
>>
Nature has not our best interests in mind, nature is to be subjugated
>>
>>73768020
kek. I love it.
>>
>>73765463

Christ id expect this level of shitposting from an Australian or Canadian. But an American. WTF

Have you ever seen polygamists?

They are usually manlets from the midwest with homely wives and 30 snot nosed kids or they are fat inbred muslim savages with walking blobs in burkas for wives.

Dude the ultimate red pill? Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Just shut the fuck up.

Get married. Try to be faithful and raise a good family. Put education and morality first for the sake of your children. If you can't be faithful just be honest about it. Be a man of your word and do your best.

There is literally no reason to have multiple nags in your life. One will be quite enough.

Fuck.
>>
>>73767977
Yes, that's the problem really. How would these 20% of men be selected? 2016 women would probably pick athletes and celebrities and that would be the end of our civilization.
>>
>>73768047
You are talking about a certain segment of civilization. One that will die off as civilization progresses. Attacking a clearly failed offshoot of civilization, one that does not survive the fitness test, says nothing about civilization itself -- only that it attempts a plethora of paths; all of which dies 'cept one.
>>
>>73768047
Maybe you're just a senile virgin with nothing left to lose.
You want a society where women are used as baby machines. You should try to pass some legislation. Bernie Sanders might back it, too! He'll even let you use his wife.
>>
>>73765463
Absolutely correct only the best of us should reproduce everything else is genetic junk that uses valuable resources.
Daily reminder that men have 2 available roles in reproduction.
>be Chad the Genghis Khan and fuck everything
>be monk and abstain from sex

Everything in between is cucklord just like your dad.
>>
Essentially we are already seeing this take place. With women working and the advent of Tinder and the commoditization of sex, women have access to men of good genetic make up at the swipe of a finger. There is no need to settle for a beta just for the money he can provide.

The men who do have access to these women are largely the ones with leadership ability, with a positive outlook on life and with above average social skills. These are the skills that are necessary to form any sort of successful political revolution. The beta males who are disadvantaged by this arrangement will accept being placated by the computer screen and virtual reality.

In some ways, this is for the best. The military has always enlisted men who pass certain standards, leaving those who are physically or mentally undesirable to avoid the possibility of death at war. This has resulted in lowering the quality of the gene pool as good quality men are killed at battle while low quality men remain out of harm's way.

In a similar fashion, wealth redistribution through government arrangements that benefit the poor can also result in a reduction in genetic fitness. If a man is of low motivation, is physically weak, or cannot interact with those around him resulting in unemployment, the government will still provide him with a means to subsist. As previously monogamous relationships were the norm, it was quite possible that he would be able to have children by finding a similarly low-quality wife. The government would give him a house to live in, a meagre wage and subsidise healthcare and education for his family. This would provide for the raising of his children even though naturally those children should never have been born and should never have had access to the means to survive.
>>
>>73768174
>2016 women would probably pick athletes and celebrities and that would be the end of our civilization.
Exactly why civilization is a cocoon. These instincts have yet to catch up. They will. But regressing to the past is not the way forward. OP suggests the past, when we have a clear natural progression that dictates otherwise: civilization.
>>
>>73765810
You didn't say all but I'm married and have a kid. I've fucked more women then Jews died in WW2
>>
>>73765463
Monogamy is the reason why western culture prospered. It gave every man a stake in his own society, so most men helped build their country.
>>
>>73768174
Their selection is also greatly influenced by what they perceive or expect the selection of other women to be (in general or at the instant). Selecting for physical fitness is universal, but the rest can be pretty erratic, and can be greatly influence by the media (for the better or for the worse).

inb4 go back to r9k tips fedora I know I'm a beta fuck you
>>
>>73768367
Correct.

Thus allowing intellect to thrive. That is the key, and why OP's suggestion regresses us as a species.
>>
>>73765463
Gtfo you degenerate shill
Celts and Germans already lived monogamous before the arrival and spread of the kryptokike cuck religion better know as Christianity
>>
>>73767804
>>73767951
But it is a biological fact that women who group together for unknown reasons sync their period times together so for like one to two weeks, the toilet trashcan is gonna be clogged with bloody tampoons and shit.
>>
>>73767366
Male and female reproductive rates have been on par since the agricultural revolution. That was ten thousand years ago, civilization has always been primarily monogamous. Sorry you want to return us to a level of existence on par with being a bunch of barbarian niggers, but monogamous relationships replaced harems for a reason. Also, I guarantee you that you would not be the guy who's getting laid in a polygamous society.
>>
>>73765463
this has been happening in Western societies ever since the sexual revolution. Top alphas hoarding all the women while betas are foreveralone tm
>>
>>73768539
>But it is a biological fact that women who group together for unknown reasons sync their period times together

No, it's not
>>
>>73765463
>males are the productive members of a society
>thus a society with more males is more productive

There is a reason it died out. By having a 1 to 1 marriage you effectively maximize male assets. Polygamy only really existed in times when men died in droves to better maximize female assets

>I don't care. I want muh alpha harem

Matriarchal societies died out in pretty much any competitive society. Matriarchal societies that we observe in tribes tend to be overwhelmingly polygamous similar to great apes. What happens when these tribes are forced into competition for resources with other tribes is that the most productive tribe effectively murders or starves them out.

To return to polygamy with female choice perdominent would essentially destroy productivity in a larger society. Think people are checking our now? Wait and see.

>but they don't deserve to reproduce

Who knows? But don't be surprised when people told they have no shot at happiness murder their "betters."
>>
> better fulfills the laws of nature

kek'd

http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21688587-young-single-idle-males-are-dangerous-work-and-wedlock-can-tame-them-men-and-mayhem
>>
>>73768367
You must realise that as a society, the environment is not there for monogamy to flourish.

>>73768474
It's not a suggestion, it's already happening.>>73768252

>>73768503
What are you going to do to stop it? Religion is at an all time low, degeneracy and sexual liberalism at an all time high.
>>
File: rps20160319_084601.jpg (108 KB, 812x752) Image search: [Google]
rps20160319_084601.jpg
108 KB, 812x752
>>73768202
Ha, three world wars and AFG and been virtually unchanged for 1,000 years and you think femenism and SJW are around the corner ahhahah

>>73768173

> Get married. Try to be faithful and raise a good family.

Clearly you have neither, manlet. Watch a succubuss snatch your child away to poison its mind WITH femenism and SJW bullshit.

"Oh...but I won't marry one!"....
Ha, yeah....We all say that, some 60% of us with he thought otherwise.

You nay sayers clearly lack the experience, and in some cases knowledge, to a degree they shouldn't be saying what they do.
>>
>>73765463

>implying laws of nature applies to people anymore

nigga that shit was lost back when humans developed agriculture
>>
>>73765463
It's true.

Massive white families are the future, if enough time passes the US will be Amish. They will be 4% of the US population soon.

Polygamy will accelerate that further.
>>
>>73768670
>It's not a suggestion, it's already happening
Tinder is not reproduction or marriage. It's just degeneracy. A separate issue than the topic at hand. I understand the correlation to polygamy, but it's a red herring.
>>
>>73765463
Gtfo kike Monogamy(with proper social reinforcement) makes all men invest in society not just the rich. You're just angry because we are steals one of the very few good kike ideas.
>>
Not poligamy, but polyandry is more suitable, and it follows nature. In fact, our position in the food chain is the result of polyandry, and monogamy is the men try to prevent it, because nobody likes to be a cuckold or share his gene-storage(s).
But in fact, women had opportunity to choose the best options for genes of their children. Often women took some of them only for reproduction (mostly warriors). But since the alpha males were often away from the cave, with the risk that they wont back in one part (or at all), women were forced to pick some cuckolds beta males for fathers and helpers. With polyandry, women can choose freely what they need, and what will be better for another generations.
Polygamy is shit, and limits our capabilities as the specimen.
>>
File: JIDF demoralization BTFO.png (18 KB, 801x593) Image search: [Google]
JIDF demoralization BTFO.png
18 KB, 801x593
>>73765898
Eggs are finite until artifical wombs.
>>
>>73765463
I see your point, but i think that wouldn't do good to society, what will the lonely men do? I think they will be frustrated and depressed mostly because they have nothing to work for. And the harem leaders must do a shit ton of work alone, or the women would actually need to get their hands dirty. It would be easier for us with there where way more women than men in this world for your polygamy idea.

Also how do you controll that we don't go stupid after a few generations? Women flock to maleness in say confidence and fitness, these are characteristics that stupid people can have too, many women would flock on Chad with small brain because Chad.
>>
Every single society (until Christfaggotry cult was introduced by cultist Jews) was polygamous, and that a vast majority of cultures today are polygamous, if not in practice than in ideal.

>Muh betas beez sidelined and can't be married so nevar productive and sheiiit
Do you think you discovered a zero day exploit in what was your ancestors' way of life for thousands of years? Yeah, not likely.

If you bothered to read /his/ books, you'd know it simply wasn't true for ANY polygamous society, including While polygamous society floods the society with successful genes, while earlier marrying age for females than males insures

Get this: in the most prominent of polygamous societies, 98% of males are MARRIED.

> -- The study defined the age of marriage for Saudi women to be between 15 and 29 and for men between 20 and 39. Based on the 2000 statistics, only 4.23 percent (64,000) of the women aged 30 and above were single and 2.36 percent of the men over the age of 35 were single. As for the sample surveyed, 2.8 percent was divorced, and 5.5 percent had remarried. --
http://www.arabnews.com/node/269836

Get this? Polygamy for alphas and royalty is well offset by earlier female marrying age.

Monogamy cucks? BTFO.
>>
>>73766080
See:
>>73768872
>>
>>73768881
Yet Saudi Arabia is predominantly male.
>>
>>73768881
>Every single society (until Christfaggotry cult was introduced by cultist Jews) was polygamous
Great evidence He is the Messiah. No coincidences.
>>
>>73765463
It's obvious that polygamy is the most natural form of relationship. Women who aren't kept on a short leash like in mudshit countries always tend to cheat on their betas with the alpha males. The alphas can fuck and chuck as many of them as they like while the beta struggles to keep that one mate he has interested in him and away from Chad.

Most of civilization has been beta male slaves toiling away while Chad fills up his harem with their girls, and before that it was tribal warfare - strong alphas killing betas and stealing their women - only the strongest got to keep their females for long.

BUT that does not mean it's the best form of relationship. Monogamy has been a much better success, giving every beta male a reason to give a shit and actually try. Think of all the violent uprisings against the nobility that have been averted simply because the beta slaves were placated with some regular pussy and children, instead of constantly raging at the Sultan for hoarding all the females to himself.

The obvious problem is that females are still programmed to go for Chad.
>>
>>73768881
Yes... but that's also implying a higher death rate in men. Monogamy is very much an ideal state in a developed society.
>>
>>73768680
>"Oh...but I won't marry one!"....
>Ha, yeah....We all say that, some 60% of us with he thought otherwise.

>You nay sayers clearly lack the experience, and in some cases knowledge, to a degree they shouldn't be saying what they do.

Write in barely intelligible sentences and posts blurry pictures of pocket knifes.

Accuses other posters of a lack of experience.

Mid-western manlet confirmed.
>>
File: 1361341449858.png (228 KB, 481x346) Image search: [Google]
1361341449858.png
228 KB, 481x346
>>73766808
>>
>>73769024

here's a (You)
>>
>>73768881
>Get this? Polygamy for alphas and royalty is well offset by earlier female marrying age
No, that would be by conquering opposing groups. Killing all the men and taking their women.
>>
>>73768827
Marriage will continue to decline in popularity. Hooking up on Tinder is here to stay. As women hit the wall, they will want children. Men are already embracing movements like MGTOW. Do you think they're going to continue to marry betas/omegas who have nothing to offer when grandma and mum aren't telling them to do so? Or do you think they will use a sperm bank (where they can screen for alphas) or simply impregnate themselves with an alpha?

Is there even a point in working in some shit job to survive and pass on genes when you can just knock up 5 teen sluts and move to Thailand?
>>
File: 1463017971677.jpg (139 KB, 864x1176) Image search: [Google]
1463017971677.jpg
139 KB, 864x1176
>>73765463
AMEN
>>
>>73765463
Not true. Societies need men to be willing to fight for them in order to survive, and fucking neets won't fight for a society if they don't have a woman
>>
>>73769222
>Do you think they're going to continue to marry betas/omegas who have nothing to offer when grandma and mum aren't telling them to do so?
No, I think those offshoots of civilization fail and die off. Civilization will go a different direction than what you have envisioned. You're thinking your understanding of current society equates to civilization as a whole in it's progress. It does not. You're simply part of a dead end ride. The rest will continue.
>>
>>73768214

except that 99% of all males that have ever "had a reproductive role" dont fit into either of those categories you dingus
>>
>>73769222
>where they can screen for alphas

how the hell do you screen for an alpha?

what is this retarded Australian logic?
>>
>>73765963
>makes no sense
>>
>>73767297
This
Most of the shit in this thread is just fuckin wannabe alpha bullshit written by some poorly on educated, autistic stormweenie that thinks, just because he happens to be white and has spent a few hours in the gym, he's the absolute peak of human genetics and that a monogamous society just holds the chicks back from getting impregnated by his superior seed

It's strange you never see shit like this getting posted by some other flags than a American

Go to Africa you fuckin cucks and cuck some niggers while whitening their race
This bullshit pisses me off, always claiming niggers are violent, while stating only the violent alphas should be allowed to pass their genes on

>inb4 lots of (You)s from wannabe chads that claim to have fucked a 100 women
>>
>>73769389
That may have been a floor in logic because I'm not actually sure how sperm banks work, I assume they might tell you about their occupation, genetic features, hobbies, appearance etc.

The sperm bank part was kind of an aside from the main point which was that women have access to high quality men and will be less encumbered from going down the polygamy route as social norms change.
>>
>>73769171
Nice refutation.
>>73769222
This guy is correct. In this technological world, women are able to easily select alphas to fuck, then rely on the government (supported by beta slave workers) or find an actual lone beta slave to work for her and Chad's baby, for the small chance of getting some pussy, if she isn't "too tired" or "has a headache" which will be 9/10 nights.
>>
File: rps20160316_213430.jpg (37 KB, 876x746) Image search: [Google]
rps20160316_213430.jpg
37 KB, 876x746
>>73769107

Seattlite...oh, also have brain damage (also a form of dementia), had a couple brandies...sorry if my copitent statements aren't structured to your liking...me so stupid.

Funny how you folks dodge my absolute assumptions about you to swing at, and through, me.

Wrong wrong wrong, so off...its....tiring me. Oh, and I'm posting "random pics" to keep it civil...clearly I need to grip the backs of your necks tighter.

> seen much of the world, the rest in next trip
> retired in my 20s
> millions behind my name
> self made
> been homeless twice as a youth

Go to bed, Earth.
>>
>>73769377
Oh man. Reproduction is competition for men and default for women. You have to prove that you are Khan Sultan almighty or just stay away from it. Most other species, mostly mammals have the same routine. Biology 101 seed is cheap and easy to come by, wombs are valuable so they get to choose.
>>
>>73769555
>implying it isn't solely betas who write these cold truths, having understood how society works by looking up from below and accepted it
If you're alpha you will hardly even think of this shit. Why would you even fucking care if you're getting all the pussy you need?
>>
>>73769569
>high quality

how the hell does one determine a high quality man? Shit makes no sense since now a days strength isn't that useful anymore.
>>
>>73769107
Read all of that anon's posts, it is much more retarded than you even realize
>>
>>73766246
Celts, Germans and slavs also lived in monogamous relationships
>>
>>73769875
I think he is somehow connected to that.

>>73769005

What is he up to?
>>
>>73769024
Let's dispel with the fiction that polygamy deprives betas or even omegas from Muh marriage. It simply doesn't. All you need is a 7-8 year marriage age gap.
>>73768881

2.36% of males above 35 are single in Saudi Arabia. In the US it's 18%.
https://www.census.gov/prod/2003pubs/c2kbr-30.pdf
>>
File: Fighting_Rams.jpg (288 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Fighting_Rams.jpg
288 KB, 900x600
>>73769723
This.
Humans don't even have it that bad compared to some other animals. Think about rams or bucks that have to smash their heads together and sometimes fight to the death just for a shot at some pussy. Think of lions who hoard their women just like humans did pre-monogamy, only deposed by a violent revolution of beta males (other roaming lions). We actually have it pretty decent when it comes to our chances of mating.
>>
>>73769867
Physical appearance (symmetry, muscle mass, pleasant features), social acuity, access to wealth, status, positive attitude. Probably could add a few more details in there.
>>
>>73769867
>how the hell does one determine a high quality man?

>height
>not being retarded
>race

Nobody wants an ugly 5 foot retarded child anon.
>>
File: 1461145435272.jpg (155 KB, 513x506) Image search: [Google]
1461145435272.jpg
155 KB, 513x506
>>73769927
>being this retarded

I thought the kikes killed their Arabs?
>>
>>73769867
They can literally just scan through a bunch of pictures on Tinder and find the most attractive man and ignore all the beta faggots, and he gets his pick of the litter. What do you mean "how does one determine a high quality man?" They determine it based on looks, personality, income, etc. But technology has allowed them to boil it all down to genetics. So betas with shit genes are SOL.
>>
File: 1461970286137.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1461970286137.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
Some guy asked about my life before last thread died.

>>73748854
For a while I was reverse cucking/cuckqueaning my wife. She got hot listening to how women found me desirable.

Presently we've decided to keep our shit to triads only, but she knows I'm seeing some chick on the side. Both her and the GF know and are okay with it. I'm working late tonight, so the wife and GF are probably munching away right now, but when I get home I'll have dinner ready waiting for me. They will take off my work boots, undress me, massage me, and make being a wage cuck worthwhile.

>got home at 11:30 P.M.
>wife and GF stopped munching, got up, helped me empty the car, removed my work boots, undressed me, served me dinner and dessert, also an alcoholic beverage.
>after dinner went to bed, received 4 hand massage then came in and on my wife after I fucked her.

I'm not even a Chad.
>>
>>73769927
50 apples. 50 people. 5 people acquire 10 apples.
>guys everyone else has an apple too
>>
>>73770100
I'm an Arab, but Jews also have a long tradition of polygamy and it is written in your Bible that a man can take as many wives as he can. Solomon has 1000 wives. Islam actually limited the amount of wives to 4.
>>
>>73769555
But I am the shit.
You know what just shut the fuck up you win the award for biggest cuck of 2015 and are in the lead to win 2016. Have fun sucking mohammed's dick.
>>
File: 1531526344.jpg (75 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1531526344.jpg
75 KB, 720x478
>>73770187
>"your bible"

Ahmed please
>>
>>73768214
>>73768214
>>73768214
>>73768214
underrated

If you're not Chad, it's better to forget about it. You can't be a demi-Chad. That's only something enforced by recent human culture and thus not sustainable.
>>
File: 1461563806753.png (832 KB, 890x607) Image search: [Google]
1461563806753.png
832 KB, 890x607
>>73765463
>wanting to be married to more than one woman

Fucking masochists man.
>>
Polygamy is retarded.

The men with multiple wives are poor as shit. The young men that are kicked out of town become depressed. The wives are lonely, unloved, and usually forced or tricked into marriages with really old men.

What happens in most modern societies is that other people have to pay for your retarded inbred babies while the lecherous men go around grooming new young brides.
>>
>>73766570
>they won't be needed anymore
You're not needed you fuckin piece of shit
99% of this board are deadbeat losers that think they're the top of society because they fell for the stem meme
>>
>>73769723
>wombs are valuable so they get to choose.
Only because men allow them to choose.
>>
>>73770187
get the fuck out kebab and stop ruining my retirement country
>>
>>73769927
>Let's dispel with the fiction that polygamy deprives betas or even omegas from Muh marriage. It simply doesn't. All you need is a 7-8 year marriage age gap.
And how exactly does every beta faggot find a wife when the elite are taking a ratio of 100-1000 women for every one of them?
>>
>>73765463
>Polygamy (or rather polygyny) better fulfills the laws of nature
Your thinking of wolves.

Humans are not pack animals and by nature seek out monogamous relationships as they age.
>>
>>73769982
>Physical appearance (symmetry, muscle mass, pleasant features)

Symmetry I can see, muscle mass is poor as anyone can get muscle, pleasant features makes no sense as that is determined person to person

>social acuity
the way a person develops social interactions is dependent on where and who they grow up with. Impossible to determine who is better at it with those variables.

>access to wealth

is this inherited or worked for? inherited is trash as you have inbreds as kings who are loaded, and non-inherited has too many variables for determining if they actually deserved that much wealth or if they got lucky

>status
same as wealth.

>positive attitude
a lot of people can fake being happy it isn't hard.

also this omits anything for traits that are useful today like intelligence which is more useful than strength in our current era.

even if you got all these right it wouldn't matter as 100 years from now the traits that people would believe are superior will have changed drastically.

Eugenics is a retarded concept and always will be.
>>
>>73770160
In a Western society you take only "ripe" (old and wrinkled) apples, which are 50. We pick them while still juicy, which are 70. Also, a vast majority of people take one apple each. Only the very rich and powerful take more apples, since only they can support them.
>>
>>73770421
huyururrururrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you're saying eugenics is bad because the traits this poster arbitrarily selected are not ones you approve of. you then say intelligence is a good trait, without realizing that intelligence is another trait that eugenics can operate on.
>>
File: 1462970416642.png (699 KB, 583x619) Image search: [Google]
1462970416642.png
699 KB, 583x619
>>73770299
My kid was reading at sixth grade level in 2nd grade. Try harder.

I worked 16 hours today, my house is paid off, the 3 vehicles are paid off and I'm 31 years old. I don't make a lot of money, but I work hard and I don't blow my cash on bullshit. I plan on quitting my job in 3 years and going solo. Give me another reason I should be monogamous.
>>
>>73765463
Polygamy leads to vast numbers of sexually frustrated young men and such men can easily fall victim to extremist ideologies and then begin to create massive problems for your nation unless you live under an authoritarian regime with a massive secret police service

Young men who lack the ability to seek fulfillment will usually turn violent and in the case of a polygamist society this would mean the majority of men turning to violence and seeking to change the status quo
>>
>>73770402
It sounds like a communist Muh 1% rant, dude.
The elite taking more women won't make less women available to the working class, just as CEOs making millions won't allow for a larger minimum wage for McDonalds burger flippers.
>>
>>73770295
Kek

This

I have a feeling all the polygamy supporters are either virgins or guys who've never actually been in a long term relationship
>>
>>73769927

It's a common element of nutjob Mormon communities that they kick out young men when they come of age and watch them like hawks as children so they don't touch the goods.

I think it works better in impoverished Muslim nations (like Israel) because young men naturally can't afford a woman, and women aren't supposed to earn money.
>>
File: 1462857452718.jpg (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462857452718.jpg
45 KB, 320x320
>>73766774
>mfw people say "oh look at the bonobos, they're so peaceful and super social they solve every issue with sex" or state that homosexuality is practised among many animals
I don't hate fags that much, when they're decent, but when they want to teach children in school about this shit, it goes too far and people that want to justify anything with behaviour observed among some animals are fuckin retarded
>>
File: 1462779597054.jpg (288 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462779597054.jpg
288 KB, 800x1200
>>73770526
Violence
>They turn to vidya, anime, and 4chan
>>
/pol/ cant swallow this pill.

It would go against their self interest
>>
>>73770332
I wasn't being smug...
I didn't mean that as a good thing.
I just meant that they won't require the betas anymore in the future. Not for their productive labor anyway.
I hope they got a good plan for that, because it could really suck.
>>
>>73770491
>you're saying eugenics is bad because the traits this poster arbitrarily selected are not ones you approve of

eugenics is retarded because no matter what traits you determine as best they will change later on depending on the society at that time.
>>
File: 1442560427800.jpg (21 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
1442560427800.jpg
21 KB, 300x316
>>73770354
That's his point - we as men don't need to invest much in our reproduction. We can drop off a load of sperm and make a baby. A woman must go through 9 months of bullshit and then she's usually stuck with the child due to maternal instincts. This makes her selective of sperm.

Want to do an experiment to prove this? Have a plain, moderately attractive woman walk around asking random men if they want to fuck outright. She'll get a taker in no time. Now do the same in reverse - have a man walk around asking women outright if they want to fuck. Unless he is the top 1% rich as fuck as well as attractive, he is going to get ZERO takers, no matter how ugly. And even then it will take him a long time to finally get one.
>>
lol we already do that

I'm never going to get any
>>
>>73767359
>you piece of shit are even able to provide for one woman and one child
>>
>>73770584
>The elite taking more women won't make less women available to the working class

Wealth can be created

Men are born at essentially a 1:1 ration with women

How will a few men having many women not lead to scarcity of women for single men?
>>
>>73770526

This.

Just look at what muslim society is like, one man can have four wives but that means that 80% of males are thinking of blowing themselves up for 72 virgins to finally get laid.

Christian values or fuck off.
>>
>>73770615
Ugh please no more obese girls

The losers who turn to anime are doing so in societies that practice monogamy

The losers in societies that practice polygamy get violent (see the Muslim world)
And of course Islam plays a big role in driving people to violence but there are also other factors at play such as the inability to even associate with women platonically let alone sexually
>>
>>73769508
If women (the people who you're supposed to reproduce with) don't want to reproduce with you, you don't deserve to reproduce.

>>73767297
>bringing more humans into an already overpopulated planet
Fuck no.

>>73769555
Nice try. I'm a woman.
>>
>>73770584
Those are not entirely equivalent. Wealth is not a finite resource. Females are. However there are parallels. That's why things like welfare exist - to placate the poorfucks just enough to keep them from violently uprising against the top dogs.
>>
>>73770799

Note how only shitholes like Africa and India are overpopulated while white areas are depopulated.
>>
>>73765463
>natural laws of over 20 000 years ago
>ration man to woman was 1:17
>today's ratio is 1:1.1

OP is a commie.
>>
Polygamy is anti-civilization. Not sure if we want to go back into the bush. My goal is to colonize the stars and not the caves.
>>
>>73770655
This is why rape exists and should be legal
>>
>>73770856
>white areas are depopulated
That's completely false. Overpopulation is about resource use and pollution and waste, not land area or whatever the fuck you're implying.
>>
>>73768174
Most athletes and actors are retarded
Look at professional football players, it's cringeworthy to watch interviews with most athletes and the majority of singers and actors have nothing to offer than looks and singing/acting abilities
>>
>>73770905
Exactly. It is completely natural, but not the best for society. Just like things such as violent, rage-filled revenge. Completely natural human behavior. Not good for society.
>>
>>73765463
The optimal (for species) reproduction strategy depends on environment and shapes the society according to environmental needs
In case of humans we can actively influence the environment and choose the strategy to shape the society the way we want
Patriachical monogamy made Western civilization possible. If we abandon it society changes. Whether we are okay with the way it goes is political decision humans have to do.
Historically polygamous societies are more agressive, less oriented to future, invest less to education and technologu etc. Because the fierce competition between males takes too many resources.
>>
>>73770998
>It is completely natural, but not the best for society.
I like how /pol/ forgets about this when it comes to abortion.
>>
>>73770998
>>73770905
>he thinks jew customs lead you to the stars
All it does is lead you to ovens.
>>
>>73770860
Kek
No

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher%27s_principle
>>
>>73771048
Not an argument.
>>
>>73770526
You got it.
>>
>>73768252
>tinder whores have children with chads they swipe right because of "dem abs"
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
File: Russian-blonde-milf-big-boobs.jpg (143 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Russian-blonde-milf-big-boobs.jpg
143 KB, 1280x960
>>73765463
If a white man can afford it, he should have multiple wives that he is committed to and have lots of babies. They are trying to make this illegal, while niggers do it all the time.
>>
>>73770421
Some have better genetic ability to gain muscle than others. The golden ratio determines the pleasantness of features.

It does not matter how social acuity is developed. It is easy to determine who is better at it because they are able to cultivate large friend groups, are able to interact with many people, are able to converse pleasantly with others and tap into obvious and discrete social cues. Think of someone with autism. The complete opposite of that is close to someone with social acuity. Maybe think of a successful salesperson.

A fool and his wealth are easily parted. Those that maintain and are able to acquire wealth could be seen as better. Of course, there are exceptions to this point.

Status is derived from social acuity and other factors like intelligence and determination. The president of a local club is likely to be a well rounded, high quality individual without any major flaws.

Positive attitude really extends beyond a fake persona. You can tell those who are truly positive and those who are putting it on.

Yes intelligence is useful and I did say that there were other factors.

If you want to go down the nihilism route by saying that I’m wrong because it all doesn't matter than feel free to, but it doesn't make your points correct or invalidate mine.
>>
Society as a whole would vastly improved if people were each given a woman for their own personal use, sort of like a pet and specifically bred to be appealing.

Too much of our resources is set around dating, too many beta males who are highly intelligent but thusly break down because the lack of a sex life and their lack of finding one due to the fact they pursued something that didn't involve growing their social skills.

Food, water, shelter, clothing, and a sexual partner are a must for a healthy individual.
People are willing to provide all but one for some odd reason which still creates broken people.
>>
>>73770845
>Wealth is not a finite resource. Females are.
Wrong. Females ARE property, and thus - wealth. Available for marriage females can be created, just as wealth can be created.
Marriage age disparity creates more available women. This is why the amount of unmarried 35yr old males in Saudi Arabia is 2.26%, while 18% in Amerikah.

Also: Monogamy leads to female empowerment, female empowerment leads to feminism, feminism leads to "free radical" females doing what their impulsive brains tell them to do, leading to rampant single motherhood, high divorce rates, betas not being married and beta rebellion.
>>
>>73771440
>Food, water, shelter, clothing, and a sexual partner are a must for a healthy individual.
>People are willing to provide all but one for some odd reason which still creates broken people.
>for some odd reason

I know this is going to upset a lot of posters but that reason is that women are free people with agency and therefore cannot be forced into a sexual relationship
>>
>>73771523
>Also: Monogamy leads to female empowerment, female empowerment leads to feminism, feminism leads to "free radical" females doing what their impulsive brains tell them to do, leading to rampant single motherhood, high divorce rates, betas not being married and beta rebellion.
Black and white thinking doesn't get you far.
>>
>>73765463
I figured this out in my teens. Moved to asia. Went from beta american male to badass alpha. Took about 3 years to undo a lifetime worth if western indoctrination. Any guy can do it. But most make excuses and post on 4chan about how race mixing is wrong.
Fuck pussy or dont fuck pussy, your choice
>>
>>73770221
Best response so far Mr 60%white
Thank you for the great discussion Tyrone/Pablo
t. Ahmed
>>
>>73771285
> by saying that I’m wrong because it all doesn't matter than feel free to, but it doesn't make your points correct or invalidate mine.

I pointed out how ill-defined and perspective-based the parameters are for determining who gets to breed and who doesn't. They will always exist making eugenics impossible and stupid.

not only that but you cut out genetic diversity and lose any traits that future generations might deem useful.
>>
>>73768127
>nature is to be subjugated
Yeah, fuck nature. Enjoying those xenoestrogens, buddy? :^)
>>
File: 1462804135061.png (132 KB, 1334x1045) Image search: [Google]
1462804135061.png
132 KB, 1334x1045
>>73771652
Enjoy your STDs, Mr. "Alpha"
>>
>>73771593
Now who thought that was a smart fucking idea?

Any person could have predicted that to be a disaster.
>>
>>73771784
Funny thing is, you gain a lot more health problems from not fucking than you do from fucking
>>
>>73771798
Note how the moment the Nineteenth Amendment was passed, women decided to vote to ban all alcohol and elect FDR (a socialist)
>>
File: polmarriage.jpg (406 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
polmarriage.jpg
406 KB, 900x1338
>>73770799
>If women (the people who you're supposed to reproduce with) don't want to reproduce with you, you don't deserve to reproduce.

The roastie as a point.
The new system is designed to give women more choice in their mates, which in turn should let the beta cucks rot and die in their anime filled room instead of being granted a forced marriage.
The west shall uncuck itself in a few generations thanks to roasties

Beta males can keep inseminating gooks and spawing little magnificent gentlemen,that will never get to breed.
>>
>>73768555
No it hasn't, you fucking twat. You're missing the most important step - sperm reaching the fucking egg and the girl not aborting it.
>>
>>73771907
So you mean that the only whites left in the future are the superior ones who could see past all the bullshit propaganda?
>>
>>73771854
Is this your opinion? Seems rather shaky without backing it up with anything.
>>
>>73771798
People who don't struggle to get laid and don't like the idea of oppressing 50% of all people so that a tiny minority of people, basement dwellers, can get laid
>>
>>73771987
He is trying to defend he degenerate habits. By "health problems" he means not ejaculating enough, which is easily solved by masturbation.
>>
>>73771679
Wait on, why are you referring to eugenics? I'm not advocating eugenics, I'm modelling how women tend to rank and choose men, thus who would be the alpha in this polygamous society.

You are confusing eugenics with a process of natural selection.
>>
>>73771998
What about the people who want to actually start a stable family? You know it discourages people from settling down and having kids when they know that if their wife wanted, to she could take away half of his possessions and all his children by law.
>>
>>73772036
>thinking masturbation is natural
Good goy
>>
>>73772036
>>73772175
>thinking sex is degenerate

Good goy x2
>>
>>73772175
So you have no argument?

>>73772213
Is this a strawmen?
>>
>>73771998
Tiny minority?

This is the large majority child, silent majority since most people would rather keep quiet about their lack of a sex life.

And in doing so it created a society where males spend all their time going after pussy instead of doing something actually productive and beneficial to society and the few who do push societal advancements forward technologically ot whatever are often devoid of a sex life which is why often times they are broken and extensively odd handicapping them.
>>
>>73772045
see
>>73769222
>will use a sperm bank (where they can screen for alphas)

you basically pointed to eugenics
>>
>>73772175
but it is. Certainly not to the extent that we do it today, but in general it is.
>>
>>73771854
Kek
Unless you're a /r9k/beta bitch that cries the whole day about tfw no gf, which leads to mental issues, you won't suffer in any way, given you jack off every once in a while to prevent your prostate become the size of an orange
Tanks to modern medicine, stds may not be killing anymore, except aids, but theyre still disgusting diseases
Also
>fuck countless whores and get stds
>be a beta neckbeard
>redpilled
Pick one and and only one
>>
>all this butthurt

If you are a young able bodied man you should be fucking with a bunch of women. As time goes by the more appreciative women are becoming towards my sexual experience. As a man who got a fair amount of pootie throughout my young life it's apparent that women want a man who is courteous and knows how to make her cum. There is one downside to having fucked so many girls (I am 24 and have fucked at-least 50 different women and fooled with ~200) It's the amount of bullshit you have to put up with when finding a new broad. Women are like animals and will destroy your life for making them feel badly about themselves.

"Ooh yeah? Hurt my feelings will you? Moving on?"
>does whatever she can to ruin me professionally and socially
>>
>>73765463
Cuck.
>>
>>73772246
Oh I see. Yeah I admitted that that was an off the cuff remark and probably unfounded. Feel free to ignore the part about sperm banks because it doesn't really relate to the topic at hand.

>>73769569
>>
>>73772136
People who want to settle down and start a family in a polygamist society couldn't do so because the women have been made scarce by the Chads with 15 wives a piece

>You know it discourages people from settling down and having kids when they know that if their wife wanted, to she could take away half of his possessions and all his children by law
That's only the case in the Anglosphere
In Germany the assets in a divorce will be divided equally and many German men who got divorced get checks from their former wives because the court ruled that into being
>>
>>73772339
Like look at this faggot at how he Prides himself into having wasted a fuck load of time over something so meaningless and unproductive butt it is okay because it's pussy
>>
>>73772241
Most people get laid on a frequent basis

I know you're unable to see that as you spend your time inside, alone, shitposting on the chon, and wanking it to cartoons with a bunch of people who do the same so you automatically apply your own experience to society at large
>>
This thread gives me feels because I cannot into monogamy, or any gamy for that matter
Well, time to order another hooker
>>
>>73772630
If it's so meaningless then why do you want sex slaves?
>>
>>73772641
I'm sorry child, but with how big the sex industry is its more than enough proof of just how large this supposed "tiny minority" actually is.
>>
>>73765463
The richest men don't have a lot of children because they want to focus on their work. They wouldn't start having more if they had more women.

This would only stimulate disgenics.
Not to speak of the destruction of the nuclear family, which our culture was build on
>>
File: 1460511443883.gif (216 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1460511443883.gif
216 KB, 180x180
>>73772707

> wife=slave now?

ehh.....no....not gunna.
>>
>>73765463
But let's be real here, your gf fucks other dudes and you're trying to justify it on the internet.
>>
>>73766808
nature is a fucking crock and the only reason people want to go back to it is because they live totally disconnected from it.

"mother nature" is a fucking whore who will rape and destroy everything you love, strip all the good traits from your species because it's convenient for her and put millions of your friends, family and race into the ground on a whim.

fuck nature, there's a reason we spent thousands of years clawing ourselves up out of the muck.
>>
>>73772731
>people with partners don't masturbate
Full retard.
>>
File: 2016-03-17_09.10.04.jpg (503 KB, 1662x1674) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-17_09.10.04.jpg
503 KB, 1662x1674
>>73772796

Get rid of 'lose 50%+ Per divorce' laws and they Would have more kids.

You're an idiot, shut up.

I can't sleep, so I'm back to shit on anyone that disagrees with logic and reason, also....I don't live to fix Your societies ailes with my family, collectivists.
>>
>>73772938
>.I don't live to fix Your societies ailes with my family, collectivists.
that's the entire premise of this thread you giant fucking retarded LARPing cuck

>>73772938
>Get rid of 'lose 50%+ Per divorce' laws and they Would have more kids.
'no'
that's not how it works
that's not how any of it works

keep living in your fantasy land cuck
>>
>>73772731
The only people who cry about the sexual marketplace are virgins

And the vast majority of men have lost their virginity by the time they enter their 20s

>The average male loses his virginity at age 16.9; females average slightly older, at 17.4. And a new study shows that genetics may be a factor: inherited traits, such as impulsivity, can make a person more or less willing to have sex at an earlier age. Sources: Kinsey Institute; California State University.
>>
>>73772702
Poland. You have to become a testosterone bomb. Cold showers, let your beard grow, go out in the sun and tan, read some Polish books that makes the language sound intelligent and catchy(history and old tales etc). You also have to understand the life of a warrior.

After this you just have to find the courage to take with you any woman you want.

Resurrect your soul!
>>
>>73772707
Because in a proper sufficently advanced society people should be given the necessities to become healthy both in mind and body.

That involves food, water, shelter, clothing, and a sexual partner.

All of those are given to the poor so they can survive outside of a sexual partner which is why people still inevitably become broken
>>
>>73772834
It is slavery when the state forces women to be with men that they don't want to be with
>>
>Monogamy is a feeble Jewish custom that's been forced on white people in order to limit our birthrates.

Polygamy was not outlawed in Jewish customs and even documented in old testament.

There are also many other religions that even state it is most desirable.

It is actually sexual exclusivity that likely goes against humans more natural instincts. If we do not declare any sort of exclusive relationship with a partner or multiple partners we tend not to care if other men or woman fuck them. In fact in some instance we seem completely happy to share. Much more sexually conservative or sexually repressed societies also tend to be more violent. I don't think having a significant portion of the male population not getting to fuck is really healthy for anyone, especially the leaders of that society. Likely why ISIS has a sex slave trade.
>>
>>73773059
When you force an individual to be with someone they don't want to be with then you are removing their agency
>>
If your goal is to multiply, then polygamy is clearly best. Feminists often complain that they don't see enough polyandry, but polyandry is a surefire way to help your civilization die out. I doubt you could have enough children that way to sustain a population.

On the other hand, two parent heterosexual married households are optimum for raising healthy children. It's a scientific fact.
>>
>>73772920
They don't, that would constitute as cheating on your wife.

>>73773027
That statistic is at what age people lost their virginity.
Nothing comparing virgins to non virgins or even the amount of people with an active sex life because I hardly thing getting one or two 1 night stands means much
>>
>>73773125
Are we taking the delusional trip in saying that society benefits more from everyone being free?
>>
>>73765463
>Monogamy is a feeble Jewish custom
Polygamy is actually characteristic of Semitic people. Indoeuropeans were almost exclusively monogamous. Ancient Greeks and Romans only had one wife, while having multiple wives is a quirk of Islamic and Jewish traditions: in the old scripture, ancient Hebrew kings like David or Solomon had dozens of wives.
>>
>>73773055
Who are you to give me advice Sweden?
I had beard, now I'm smooth,I was tanned last year because of working outdoors from early spring to late fall. I probably read more books then you (all criminals, adventure, horror, fantasy, sci-fi, half of travel section from local library) My language sound so fancy people sometimes do not get it because I know sooo many fancy words. Life of the warrior is simpler, give me sword and put me against another fucker, so we can kill one another.

I get that you try to help, but there is really no need. I accepted the fact that I will die alone and I am focusing on improving rest my life.
>>
>>73765463
I think that on a small scale Polygamy is acceptable, and only a small number of people are interested in it anyway, so it's fine. While Polygamy was very popular among primitive humans, the fact of the matter is this: only 40% of males were actually reproducing; monogamy became widespread because when more males have families to look after, it gives them drive to succeed, improve, and advance. Society would never have even formed in a modern sense if the majority of males had no sense of purpose. Civilization can only be sustained by largely monogamous societies, otherwise it creates too many beta males, who do not contribute to society in any meaningful way, and do not strive for the advancement of civilization. I am a polyamorous male myself, but I am comfortable knowing most people aren't. I think the ideal situation would be an allowance for polygamy, without a disruption in the number of monogamous relationships.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 485x364
>>73773222
Most men are getting laid, it's really not hard just practice basic hygiene and don't be a fatass and don't be cripplingly autistic and you'll be good to go
>>
File: 2016-01-25_05.50.41.jpg (689 KB, 2982x1678) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25_05.50.41.jpg
689 KB, 2982x1678
>>73773011

Oh...sorry, you're not American. That means everything you say is invalid as it hold 100% true in my land.

Not sure what flag that is, so...tell me?

Once you do I can know why you feel the way you do.
>>
>>73765463
Fucking randoms like rabbits is a nigger behaviour. If you want to see what it means go look at Africa.

The West was built on monogamy.
>>
>>73773382
Its your life pal, but just remember that you are betraying your ancestors by not having children. You are living a selfish life style, similar to that of a homosexual's.
>>
>>73773420
Many /pol/acks fail to understand that monogamy means that the wife is not cheating on you.
>>
>>73773401
>most men lie about getting laid
Totally agree with you on that part.
>>
>>73773382
Reading books is only useful if you are reading non-fiction books. You are literally a degenerate.
>>
>>73765463
look into R v K selection theories
>>
>>73773324
Without securing individual rights first there can be no social good as society comes after the individual

Just look at countries that oppress people on a society wide scale, they're either raging shitholes like Middle East, end in total collapse like the USSR, or gradually become more free like China as they realize that sustainability can only be brought about with free people
>>
>>73773401
I disagree with your statement due to nature of normies vs anons conundrum:
If you vary from usual dude too much, like do not have a car, do not follow fashion, do not have fancy haircut, do not hit on every single girl you meet, read too many books, do not watch AAA media, have no interests in social media or local "star" concerts, drink too much, not drink enough, take/do not take drugs, you get the point now:
you shall be rejected and go to your basement for all eternity
>>
>>73773577
Pseudoscience
>>
>>73773382
It's adorable how much slavs suck when it comes to grammar.

How about you fuck out of here till you learn not to type like a 12 year old.
>>
>>73765463
>and reflects the harsh fact that not all men deserve to reproduce.

I accept this. But should every women really reproduce?
>>
>>73773462
>>73773542
I will be degenerate then, I gonna drink, smoke, fuck hookers and read books I like
I respect my ancestors, but screw modern society for having me to deal with this bullshit standards.

>>73773629
The fuck you want namefag? I made some grammar mistakes, happens sometimes, everybody interested got my point
>>
File: 1462803808635.jpg (97 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462803808635.jpg
97 KB, 1000x1000
might fix our birth rate problem caused by this generation of gays and lesbos who wont have there own. those who want kids must unite.
>>
>>73765463
>in order to limit our birthrates.
How to outjew the jews.
A book on OP's shilling
>>
>>73773787
So you will be snuffed out of the gene pool, because idiots try to force you to go by their standards?
>>73773799
One good thing about this is that the race mixing gene will be bred out so the only whites left will be the superior ones.
>>
>>73773584
I'm pretty sure what lead to their collapse wasn't the fact that women had no liberties I'm rather sure it was because of countless other shit.

Society won't advance when people who aim to thrive and succeed have to worry about bring laid and being side tracked because of it.

Lots of killings and unecessary deaths have occurred over the fact that some males just couldn't find their own personal pussy, they were so obsessed into a culture that revolved around it that it engulfed their very being, their only value in life was the pursuit of a sexual partner when it should be advancing society.

If you remove the entire neanderthal ritual of mating not only would people strive for more they'd also be happier.
>>
>>73773616
>If you vary from usual dude too much, like do not have a car, do not follow fashion, do not have fancy haircut, do not hit on every single girl you meet, read too many books, do not watch AAA media, have no interests in social media or local "star" concerts, drink too much, not drink enough, take/do not take drugs, you get the point now:
>you shall be rejected and go to your basement for all eternity

No way man
You don't have to be nearly into any of that shit
As long as you don't have a ponytail you're good to go hair wise, as long as you don't wear autism shoes and camo cargo shorts and anime t shirts you're go to go, fuck you don't even need a car or a job if you're just picking up random sluts at the bar or a party, you don't even have to be knowledgable about normie shit you just have to compliment her a bit while continually asking questions about herself, you don't even have to listen you can zone out while she mindlessly drones on and she'll still dig it because you've feigned interest in her
>>
>>73773799
Pregnant women really turn me on
>>
>>73773500
My, oh my :')

The angst is strong here.
Stop trying to find excuses for your lack of pussy and do something about it.

I was like you once, I did what needed to be done.
>>
No, it leads to social instability and the beta uprising
>>
>>73773883
Like I care about my genes passing on through future generations. I want world to be better place, so I will work on improving my immediate surroundings, and if by some chance I gonna get into relationship with woman, maybe I shall marry and have kids with her, but that is not the most important thing for me, and I definitely disagree that it is the meaning of life itself.
>>
>>73773988
Only virgins obsess with getting laid, I and most other men just get some random slut from Tinder or the bar when we feel the urge
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.