[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another nationalist BTFO by based Sargon of Assad Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: nazibouttogetBTFO.jpg (255 KB, 996x402) Image search: [Google]
nazibouttogetBTFO.jpg
255 KB, 996x402
>another nationalist BTFO by based Sargon of Assad
Is there anything this man can't do?
>>
>>73764299
>Sargon of Assad

I think you meant to type "Quadroon of Mossad"
>>
Why does /pol/ fear this god among men?
>>
>>73764299
I watched their discussion.
Nobody was BTFO.
It was actually a humanizing interview.
>>
>>73764349
Sargon stop shitposting
>>
File: kikes.jpg (168 KB, 700x902) Image search: [Google]
kikes.jpg
168 KB, 700x902
>>73764299
Daily reminder Sargon of Cuckold got his arse handed to him by based Millennial Woes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE
>>
File: legion_commander_vert[1].jpg (24 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
legion_commander_vert[1].jpg
24 KB, 235x272
>>73764460
I started watching it late but overall it was both of them agreeing how radical and not so radical muslims are ruinning England and getting away with it because the police and goverment let them and how many atrocities they did since the open borders phenomenon.

>>73764349
I do not fear gods
>>
>>73764343
>I think you meant to type "Quadroon of Mossad"
I don't have a reaction image image to accurately relay the amount of sideblasting i suffered reading this post
>>
File: 1424104186370.png (222 KB, 915x694) Image search: [Google]
1424104186370.png
222 KB, 915x694
>>73764299
"I am proud to be Asian" - said the Asian
"I am proud to be African" - said the African
"I am proud to be Jewish - said the Jew
"I am proud to be an Arab" - said the Arab

"I am proud to be European" - said the evil, racist, homophobe, white, intolerant, right-wing, hateful antisemitic supremacist Nazi oppressor.
>>
>>73764834

let me watch FOUR HOURS of this so i can totally agree with your opinion. Thanks for the share
>>
The anti-racists say they are against white racists, white racism, and white privilege.

What they are really against is white culture, white civilization, and white people.

They say they want a world without “hate,” without “racism.”

What they really want is a world without white people, a world without you.

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Countries
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Cities
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Neighborhoods
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Workplaces
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Schools
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Sports
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Anything
Anti-Whites say there should be no Whites
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
White geNOcide!

When non-Whites pursue their group interests it’s called “civil rights.”

When Jews pursue their group interests it’s called “lobbying.”

When Whites pursue their interests it’s called “White Supremacy.”

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-White.
>>
File: 1446329569198[1].jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
1446329569198[1].jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>73764299
The Eternal Anglo strikes again
>>
>>73765579

The difference between those other races declaring their pride and Europeans doing so is it is beneath the European. He has so much more to be proud of beyond merely what subset of humanity he belongs to. It's the double standard that's applied because the bar is so much more raised for whites.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.