[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
but seriously, why is major media ignoring johnson? this could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
but seriously, why is major media ignoring johnson?

this could be his year. he isn't polling because he isn't on the media... and he isn't on the media because he isn't polling
>>
>>73762454
He obviously has no chance of being elected but the inevitable exodus of republicans to the libertarian party will be interesting to see in November.
>>
>>73762454

Probably because Johnson has shit ideas.
>>
>>73762454
it whipped out its ugly libertyfag shill?

i dont get it
>>
>>73762454
>it's our year la
Nah he's shit. Horrible foreign/border control policy. And voting for him is just throwing your vote away.
>>
>>73762551
In your dream, hillfags.
>>
File: John_McAfee_Belize.jpg (138 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
John_McAfee_Belize.jpg
138 KB, 620x372
It's McAfee or nothing.
>>
>>73762454
A vote for Johnson is pretty much a vote for Hillary.
>>
>>73762705
the libertarian party is literally the only third party with a chance at the big leagues.... it's harder to find someone who APPROVES of the two party system than someone who thinks it's bullshit. the 'throwing your vote away' thing isn't helping either
>>
>>73762454
What the fuck is this Johnson shilling. It's so fucking annoying
>>
>>73762826
Go away shill. Nobody is gonna throw their vote away apart from some retards. You have to be pragmatic.
>>
>>73762888
Vote-splitting to make the democrats win. This is where the Hillary shillbots argue pro-globalization too.
When we point it out they give us Trump coins sometimes!
>>
>>73762908
that's not the point. I don't want to live in an oligarchy. a one on one debate between clinton and trump? let's have a competition for who can make the government the biggest!
>>
>>73762454
They'd rather keep the status quo the way it is.

Let's be honest, Cruzmissles are not going to vote for a guy who supports gay marriage and pot.

The real converts to Libertarianism would be disillusioned Bernie millennials.
>this kills the hillary
>>
File: 1461282749266.gif (2 MB, 303x228) Image search: [Google]
1461282749266.gif
2 MB, 303x228
>>73762454
Johnson threads are made by Hillary shills.

>inb4 but there were always libertarians on pol

There were literally no threads for libertarian candidates for months until recently when Trump became the presumptive nominee.
>>
>>73763051
nah. I'd vote for Trump before I voted for Clinton. But this is more about the possibility of having a real 3rd party. both candidates have unfavorability at 60% at least
>>
>>73763180

I'm calling bullshit on that one, faggot
>>
>>73763180
fucking reeks of new. happening is one of the oldest /pol/ memes you idiot
>>
>>73763180
>>73763324
>>73763328
>shills highlighting the most relevant post
>>
>>73763489
it's naive to think shills don't exist but that guy said libertarians weren't on /pol/ before 2016 which is autistic
>>
>>73763657
That's not what he said.
>>
>>73762802
shut the fuck up leaf and your crack smoking McAfee. He is garbage compare to Gary Johnson
>>
>>73763657
There were very few libertarian party threads in the last few months... Not 0 but very few, and I agree it does look like Johnson's goal is to guarantee a hillary presidency.
>>
>>73764071
I do agree that Johnson probably wants to avoid a Trump presidency but I think his main objective is to grow the Libertarian base
>>
>>73762454
Because there's been a libertarian candidate on the ballot every election for the last thirty years and the always get less than 1% of the vote.
This isn't anything new.
>>
File: Roger-Stone.jpg (40 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Roger-Stone.jpg
40 KB, 300x369
>>73762454
Hi /pol/,

I am an insider working with Roger Stone. Stone has informed his staff that Hillary and her campaign strategists plan to split the Republican vote by promoting Gary Johnson. This is why you are seeing a greater coverage of the Libertarian candidate on MSM news.

Please ignore these Johnson threads. Copy pasta this text and share with other /pol/ members in any Shill Johnson threads that appear.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>73762454

The guy who wants open borders so his bank account gets fatter?

No thanks. You libertarians are massive faggots.
>>
>>73764368
>thinks that everyone can come over the border
please do some research before you shitpost
>>
>>73764357
if anything wouldn't johnson sap the vote FROM clinton? she's the one with zero voter enthusiasm.... Trump supporters obviously won't be swayed. They've made up their minds
>>
>>73764468

"Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?
A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.
Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.
A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?"

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

Fuck you, fuck open borders, and fuck Gary Johnson. I am SO glad that you're not old enough to vote.
>>
File: deeznuts.jpg (70 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
deeznuts.jpg
70 KB, 620x400
>>73762454
Fuck off Johnson, nobody loves you.
>>
fuck off with "R3VO_|UTION"

politics isn't about LOVE u fuck wits
it's a bloody fight for what is yours
>>
>>73764634
Aren't you #feelingthejohnson?
>>
File: 1461911309921.png (650 KB, 823x683) Image search: [Google]
1461911309921.png
650 KB, 823x683
>wants open borders

He belongs in a garbage can
>>
>>73764609
Can you give me an argument against open borders?
>>
>>73764609
lol, again please do your research more than skin deep. Gary Johnson still wants checks to make sure people who are not allowed in this country to no be here. Also if you are fearful of your job better make yourself more valuable you fag
>>
File: Dont Vote for Clinton.jpg (271 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Dont Vote for Clinton.jpg
271 KB, 520x650
http://imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Get FUCKED Clinton Shill.
>>
He is not a true libertarian. He has hijacked the libertarian party by using personal attacks and by dodging the real issues like whether or not we as a nation are being detained.

McAfee was the true libertarian.
>>
>>73764663

that's your autistic interpretation so you feel badass posting memes on an anime site
>>
>>73764815

Just one?

1) In a country which provides entitlement benefits to the poor, open borders will allow the country to be flooded with the poor of nearby countries who have no interest in working. The tax money they furnish to the government will be less than the entitlement benefits they collect. This will provide a drain on the resources of the federal government.

2) A nation's dominant culture is diluted by the influx of people belonging to different cultures. Multicultural states have always led to failure, from Ancient Rome at its zenith to Austria-Hungary to the USSR.

3) While a boost in the labor force should increase long run aggregate supply, it isn't clear that the amount of working immigrants who enter the country will counterbalance the amount of immigrants who claim welfare. Even if every single immigrant worked, this would still be detrimental to the discouraged workers already present in the country.

Shall I continue, cuck?
>>
>>73762454
>libertarian
>won't abolish welfare

What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>73764957

1) Learn how to speak English, faggot.

2) Gary Johnson is in favor of open borders in his own words. Refer to my previous post.

In any case, he has zero chance. Enjoy supporting a failure. Sad!
>>
>>73765167
please tell me some actually economics facts instead of your stupid opinions you dumb cunt
>>
>>73762735
Not in anyone's dream, but a very likely reality.

If Johnson garner's more attention because of that
>libertarian
appeal, he's going to spoil for the Clintons.
>>
>>73762454
>this could be his year

Year to do what? I'm a libertarian and I hate that faggot with a passion.
>>
File: Gop Traitors.jpg (282 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Gop Traitors.jpg
282 KB, 520x650
http://imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>>
>>73765167
>>73765308
Hold on, anon. Give him some time to look up something in its canned replies file, or to summon another shill in the thread.
>>
>>73765167
I would absolutely love a candidate with hard libertarian stances on privacy, 2A, foreign policy, etc but with staunch border policy. Shame about that.

Anyway, I would keep in mind that most libertarian nominees (not sure about Johnson's specific digits) would seek to heavily reduce or ideally eliminate entitlement programs and welfare. Benefit-seekers wouldn't really exist because there would be no benefits to seek.

Of course, this isn't really even going into exactly HOW he could enact legislation to do this; especially without using broad executive order.

I've got no argument at all against your second point. Plenty of people would disagree and claim that ethnic/religious/social diversity is inherently good. I don't think that, myself.

That said, I think GJ is unfortunately an awful debater, always comes across as afraid or unwilling to actually profess libertarian principle. In addition, from the things he has been on record saying...he's still an authoritarian in plenty of areas.
>>
>>73765167
1 & 3 are the same point retard.

>welfare

you realize you're arguing with libertarians right?

>2

those empires fell because of an over-expenditure of spending that the the economic base couldn't support, paired with a shit ton of overseas military ventures. Sound familiar? The US is headed down the same path. But we can't decide if we should keep WASTING money on the military while jacking up spending on hillarycare, or we can't decide if we should keep LOSING money by embracing mercantilism and cutting taxes on fucking everyone! Holy fuck read a book! This is why empires fall! We need to consolidate
>>
File: republicrat_vs_demopublican.jpg (59 KB, 540x726) Image search: [Google]
republicrat_vs_demopublican.jpg
59 KB, 540x726
You Neoconservatives and Neoliberals are such simple minded sheeple.
>>
>>73765876
no libertarians are obviously paid shills who hate freedom, haven't you heard?
>>
>>73765876
People in general are simple minded, especially when it comes to politics. Playing into this fact is how you win elections
>>
>>73762454
>why is major media ignoring johnson?

I remember being 16.
>>
File: dillary_trumton.jpg (26 KB, 356x354) Image search: [Google]
dillary_trumton.jpg
26 KB, 356x354
>aytx49BZ libertarians hate freedom? what part of the constitution do you hate the most? you must be one of those new trumpfags I keep hearing about...

Read a book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
>>
>>73764756
Trump is a big guy.
>>
>>73766034
Libertarians hate freedom? what part of the constitution do you hate the most? you must be one of those new trumpfags I keep hearing about...

Read a book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
>>
>>73765302
can you please get your hillbilly internet to work faster. Gary Johnson doenst mean that open borders mean anyone can come. Clearly the manufacturing job that your had has been replaced by your unions reps. Good luck feeding yourself in the future without any other means of educating yourself besides /pol/ you stupid cunt
>>
>>73765503
waiting...
>>
>>73762454
Because Austin Petersen will get the nomination.
>>
File: john-kasich-pancake-man.jpg (67 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
john-kasich-pancake-man.jpg
67 KB, 600x500
>>73762454
>why is major media ignoring johnson
If it didn't work kike-shilling John Kasich, it's not going to work with this fucker.

Trump 2016.
>>
>>73766996
KEK
>>
Johnson is a utilitarian beltway fag.

He's way too much of a statist for my blood. Peterson or Mcafee would be much better
>>
>>73767007
>John Kasich
Why have we already written him out, /pol? We can bring him back!
I've always been a #KasichBitch!
CAN'T FLUSH THE JOHN!
>>
File: diabeetus_oneword.jpg (29 KB, 480x351) Image search: [Google]
diabeetus_oneword.jpg
29 KB, 480x351
>>73767007
>>
>>73762908
>Keep voting for the lesser evil and the problem will solve itself somehow by magic
No. Stop being a retarded sheep-voter and also poo in loo.
>>
>>73767299
HEY. Only real /pol'tards get to flag-shame. You shills need to kill yourselves RIGHT NOW.
>>
It's because people realised libertarians actually lead to degeneracy.
>>
Why do they always leave when we start having fun?
The shills never want to play.
I guess it's a serious job for then...
>>
File: bitch_please.gif (162 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
bitch_please.gif
162 KB, 600x762
>>73762625
Gary "23% National Sales Tax" Johnson
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.