[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>conservative libertarian >talks to some friends >ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1460683956409.jpg (21 KB, 326x277) Image search: [Google]
1460683956409.jpg
21 KB, 326x277
>conservative libertarian
>talks to some friends
>ends up in politics
>mostly it's them shitting on Trump
>I speak out
>"I'm not gonna vote yet. I want to think about it first."
>"Anon what ever you do don't vote for Trump"
>everyone is in agreement
>"If you don't vote use that money to buy some bullets and shoot a Trump supporter."
>Remind myself I'm not on /pol/
>I say "Jesus, I thought guys were liberals."
Why are liberals so violent?
>>
File: Damn it Daffy.png (365 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Damn it Daffy.png
365 KB, 720x480
>>73762061
>mfw one of them says "I'm not liberal. I'm Mexican."
>>
Emotion-driven...
>>
>>73762061
I think it's mostly about them being Americans.
>>
>>73762061
Liberals, guns are ebil unless it is killing rightwingers, muh college professor and the TV said so therefor it must be true. They can rationalize any thing to make it seem like its good.
>>
File: the fire rises.jpg (95 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
the fire rises.jpg
95 KB, 498x498
What fuck happened aren't they supposed be into love power shit?
Also check this id name
>>
>>73762270
Can confirm.
We're as violent as poles are good at minesweeping.
>>
>>73762270
Actually, never mind that. I just remembered how some members of the Democracy Defense Committee were talking about assassinating our elected president on their Facebook fanpage; it was in the news. The right-wing sites aren't any different.

I guess it's just that war of civilizations that we're currently in the middle of.
>>
>>73762421
4u

Meme magic

OP fuck them, they sound like pushovers
>>
>>73762061
Learn about what motivates them and make another post, that info will be used for the final battle
>>
>>73763219
Well one of my friends is a violent Mexican
see >>73762192
That explains that one
>>
>>73762061
>"If you don't vote use that money to buy some bullets and shoot a Trump supporter."
It doesn't cost money to vote.
There should be a lower wealth limit to cast a vote, but there isn't.
Your friends are idiots, and so are you for not catching that.
>>
>>73762061
I'm taking it you support Trump? Speak up for your beliefs, fucking cuck.
>>
>>73763483
You think I'm doing this to protect myself. They can't handle a truth bomb.
>>
File: 46.jpg (23 KB, 181x243) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
23 KB, 181x243
>>73762061
>tfw your dad is a university English prof
>>
>>73763873
What college?
>>
>>73763873
It's time for you to study up, defeat your father intellectually in debate, and become a man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.