[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one become a politician? I could literally destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: tr34.png (1 MB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
tr34.png
1 MB, 1200x600
How does one become a politician?

I could literally destroy the entire cabinet/parliament of any order.

I speak 5 languages fluently.
I'm philosophically grounded.
I'm probably going to be the most renowned lawyer in the next few years.

I'm gifted with an intellect for debating and I've also been gifted with good public speaking.

How does one get there and how do they live off their wages?
>>
Be a good ass kisser/dick sucker
>>
File: img20151209205203.jpg (739 KB, 3872x1907) Image search: [Google]
img20151209205203.jpg
739 KB, 3872x1907
You need to be born into one or just be very charismatic and rich.
>>
A
>>
>>73760190
I can't tell who is more pretentious, canada or niggers.
>>
>>73760229
I don't think you get it.
I'd tip the scale in my favor. My reputation would be the exact opposite of one who's a "kisser/dick sucker".
>>
>>73760190

>5 languages

literally why? are you severely autistic?
>>
>>73760190
Go to Yale or Harvard for Law/PoliSci

though if you don't get into an Ivy league you can probably start in some low level local government and work your way up your whole life
>>
>>73760273
I don't think I'd necessarily need to be rich.
I'd probably get by getting into a party. I just don't know how exactly I'd earn money.

>>73760311
It's not pretentiousness when you actually have it.
>>
>>73760190
You need to know a lot of people. Get in touch with your local community and run for mayor or some shit. From there, just keep moving up until you become a PM.

Or better yet, look at the resume of your past PMers and that should give you an idea of what credentials you need.
>>
>>73760229
first post best post
>>73760414
you should focus on what your constituency needs done for it, not why you need a position of power, you sound like a self-concerned ultra mega faggot.
>>
>>73760340
Gifted abilities.

Arabic, because of neighbors.
French, because of where I live.
English, because of the internet.
Coptic, because of the Church.
German, for studying primary sources on the 3rd Reich.

I pick up languages in a matter of months.

>>73760412
I have no interest in wasting time in a college. I eclipse probably 95% of the politicians on earth, without even having a formation.
>>
>>73760452
I don't need resumes. I'd blow them out of the water on the spot.
>>
>>73760625
>Gifted abilities.

Oh so that's what they're calling autism nowadays?

Nah just messing around. Good for you. You can start off by volunteering for a political party.

Unfortunately the political game is very broken and the best way to make a career out of it is by joining a successful party (libcucks, conservacucks)....... Become a member, then volunteer for them. Once you do that, you can work your way up if you prove worthiness. That's it.

But desu your motive is a little uneasy for me. You think you're "like" the politicians? Looking for a career?......... Seems like you're just a little power hungry and looking for a cozy job desu.
>>
>>73760625
>I eclipse probably 95% of the politicians on earth
Well you certainly have the ego for one anon. Go suck some baby souls and promise unions raises and get back to us.
>>
>>73760680

>I don't need resumes. I'd blow them out of the water on the spot.

???????????????????????? no. the world isn't fair, retard.
>>
>>73760680
you'd blow them alright.

on your knees, girl.
>>
>>73760190

Here in Australia you just get the required number of signatures, get yourself put on the ballot and away you go.

Some clown from a small town whose rep was retiring quickly dashed out, signatured up and won the election because there was no one else on the ballot. He was like an 18 year old who stacked shelves at a supermarket. Served 1 term and then retired with a 100k pension PER YEAR FOR LIFE.
>>
File: gb.jpg (10 KB, 242x351) Image search: [Google]
gb.jpg
10 KB, 242x351
>>73760884
I will cause the entire system to collapse and I won't be silenced. I've been planning some massive political upsets (nothing illegal) for the past few years. I already have 479 pages of speeches on different topics. I'll probably release a few books.

>>73760910
>>73760962
>>73760992
Being a Jew will do the trick for me, don't worry about it.
>>
>>73761325
being female or having a boypucci will do more, unfortunately for your wasted time.
>>
>>73761325

You are asking 4chan how to get into politics but yet you claim to be a political genius.

keep
me
posted
>>
>>73761430
That's not how it'll work.

I won't fight to get in the political orders. The political orders will fight to get me.

All I need is an initial direction. From there, everything will unfold naturally.
>>
>>73761477
Don't take everything you read at face value.
The Jew's greatest strength is manipulation. It's in our DNA.
>>
>>73760412
CA fag here.
It seems like my congress men went
>be sandwitch fag
>get elected in a meme county supervisor position
>people like you run for state assembly
>run for US congress after people like you in assembly
working as a DA attorney is also an ez step to get elected since copfags like you
>>
>>73761577

c2039394 @ trbvn. com

Feel free to send me some of your original material on an economic topic of your choice.

use this website to create a disposable email if you wish to remain totally anonymous:

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
>>
>>73761768
All economic topics to my knowledge have been covered in 28 different files. All contain, on average, 30 pages.

I said that I had 479 of speeches on different topics. These are only the speeches. The topics themselves can cover at least a few dozen books on their own.

In a few years, you'll see a political figure rise in a Canada. Something which you've never witnessed before. All the material will be made available then, don't worry.
>>
>>73761664
you're not making your case.

you've provided no evidence.

and you seem kind of feminine.
>>
>>73762100

Wow seems like you've got it all planned out!

Good luck with that. Guess you didn't need our advice after all.

(kys)
>>
File: 1455201762418.jpg (26 KB, 365x397) Image search: [Google]
1455201762418.jpg
26 KB, 365x397
>this entire thread
somebody has to do it
>>
>>73760190
You need to pay attention and speak up.

You can take a course on it but I suggest not.

>You just make yourself one.

>I meddle in international affairs of sovereign nations for funsies...........
>>
>>73762171
Evidence or not. It will happen. Then will you be satisfied.

>>73762303
I do need your advice.

>>73762628
There's no need to take a course on it. I'd end up correcting the teacher 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>73760190
>How does one become a politician?
go to politician school fagget
>>
>>73763229
School would be a waste of time.
I'd get more out of before-sleep thoughts than I'd get out of a BC, a Masters and a PhD in Political Science.
>>
What's your end game OP?
>>
>>73760190

Start local. Volunteer to help candidates and make party connections.
>>
>>73760326
You would still have to suck dick at the beggining
>>
>>73764260
Reshaping Western civilization.
Collapse of Eastern Asia.

>>73764946
No. Don't worry about that.
>>
>>73760680
You do realize politics aren't just about debating right? You don't get to sit around all day arguing, you have to actually do work.
>>
>>73765179
The work you speak of is a side issue.
Politics all revolve around debate. Whether it's negotiations or political strategy.
>>
>>73760190

slavoj zizek (famed philosopher) ran for office in slovenia when they were coming out of the iron curtain

he destroyed his competitors in debates but he still didn't win the bid, he ended up in fifth

your intelligence is irrelevant and your public image is only part of the job anyway, politics is 50% charisma (with peers and the public) and 50% experience (connections, guileness, etc)

anyway if you are serious about it you should find a mentor first thing
>>
File: 1434544133553.jpg (80 KB, 635x960) Image search: [Google]
1434544133553.jpg
80 KB, 635x960
>>73760190
You seem like you'd be smart enough to know already, why are you asking? Also protip: don't be ugly
>>
>>73760625
Nice,
I speak English, because I'm Canadian
American, because they're our biggest trading partner
Australian, so I can understand shitposters
And kiwi, because they're cute
>>
>>73761325
>being a Jew
>claims to know Arabic because of neighbors
>claims to know Coptic because of his church
>a fucking leaf

At least one of those statements is false
>>
>>73760326
You're just a faggot narcissist
>>
>>73760190
Can't be too fucking smart if you're coming on /pol/ asking how to get into politics.

Fucking Canada.
>>
>>73760190
Do you have a wicked sense of humour?

Fedoras are not allowed in parliament btw familia
>>
>>73760190
Well aren't you a proud little maple nigger

If you're so fucking smart and destined to be renowned in the field of law, why do you need the advice of a rag-tag crew of international racists?
>>
File: 1462026271882.gif (769 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
1462026271882.gif
769 KB, 400x247
>>73760190
Go to school for political science or law school. However, Business cannot hurt.

Be lawyer or public worker. Even Sheriff or Police Cheif.

Government work is so cake you don't really need to network, people will know you. Don't be an anti-social tard but things you do should establish your reputation.

Be mutual with everyone no matter what and make sure you always side with the strong regardless of your personal politics. It is only till you rise that you will lose liability over your personal desires for the yourself/others.

Own a business. Several small or large.

Contribute something to the community so that the people trust you. Rather private or through government.

Once you've performed a considerable amount a work through whatever channel you choose in life, that resulted in benefits for the community of others in government, you will be favourably noted by many.

This is now your chance to run for a political office. Rather you are asked to run or volunteer, you will rely on what people have remembered about you and your future plans for the community will be more appealing.

More?
>>
>>73760190
So you're saying you're super qualified to be a politician, but you have no idea how to become one? hmmmm
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.