[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain how institutionalized racism did not contribute to ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: War-on-Drugs-and-Marriage.jpg (214 KB, 1029x773) Image search: [Google]
War-on-Drugs-and-Marriage.jpg
214 KB, 1029x773
explain how institutionalized racism did not contribute to ruin in the black community under red presidents
>>
>>73758717
So da white man made dem smoke day crack, right?
Sheiit
>>
>>73758908
>he can't answer without using a generalized meme
>>
>>73758908
To be fair, I'ld probably smoke crack to try and take my mind off being a nigger too.
>>
>>73758717
why dont they just stop committing crimes wouldnt that keep them out of prison? idk maybe i'm missing something
>>
You don't have to be a criminal
>>
"the ghetto didn't raise me. I raised myself"'

t. Tupac Shakur
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 799x600
>>73759268
HOW DARE YOU

Everyone including my professor at faggot university knows that black men were FORCED AT GUNPOINT by WHITES to DESTROY them.

>I can't even right now
>>
File: 1458612029876.jpg (24 KB, 396x387) Image search: [Google]
1458612029876.jpg
24 KB, 396x387
>>73758717
>niggers can't even do simple regression analysis
>>
>>73759999
Oh shit I got some sexy digits
>>
>>73758717
How is that institutional racism?

Is the devaluing of black education by giving them lower standards throughout school also institutional racism?
>>
>>73758717
No one put a crack pipe in their hands. And no one forced them to sell drugs. And yes, it was crack or other hard drugs. Despite the liberal propaganda, the court system in every state is exceptionally lenient with small amounts of weed.

And here we the inherent difference in conservative and liberal opinion.

Personal fucking responsibility. I didnt sell drugs even though it would have been better than my shit first 3 jobs. Because I did not want to go to prison.

So for some reason it's also my fault that some nigger chooses to sell drugs instead of having a shitty job like the rest of us? I don't think so. Take your liberal buzzwords and stuff them in your ass.

By the way, 75% of black children are fatherless. This is not fully explained by your chart. Not even close.
>>
>>73758717
Isn't that also around the time we came off the gold standard and started giving massive subsidies to single parents?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.