[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey mods, would it be possible for you to expand the number of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Hey mods, would it be possible for you to expand the number of flags you see on /pol/, /sp/, and /int/? Could we get U.S. state flags maybe? Or even flags for other regions? Or customizable flags, like a Confederate flag? Is it possible to map one's IP address to stuff like Navajo Nation? That'd be cool as fuck.

I know PK made an extension for this but I'd like something a bit more official. Maybe you could do it like this: [flag of subdivision] - [flag of nation].

Also, can you please update the flag database to 2016? Tokelau has a new flag now but their posts show the old one. And Antarctica needs the Antarctic Treaty flag, not that plain white French army flag.
>>
>>73756396
Shut up you faggot. Stop sliding threads you Hillary shill
>>
File: 1462502672417.jpg (266 KB, 748x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462502672417.jpg
266 KB, 748x1024
Never seen this thread before
>>
File: 1462688898061.jpg (292 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1462688898061.jpg
292 KB, 1080x1283
>>73756396

> Ohio is only state with special snowflake flag
>>
>>73756467
No u
>>
>>73756520
It's also the ugliest flag
>>
>>73758182
No, that's Maryland. It looks like a clusterfuck of two flag designs put into one
>>
>>73758296
Maryland's flag is alright, kinda cool.

Colorado's flag looks like it's a logo to some fruit juice company.
>>
>>73758296
Agreed, only autistic Marylanders think their garbage flag is nice
>>
>>73758473
Colorado used to have the typical blue flag with the state seal in the centre, it honestly looks better than the current logo though
>>
>>73756396
The only state flag we should have is Texas. Its the only state that counts.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>73758581
>tfw these are the only two states that matter
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.