[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese working population peaked out. Economic situation is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pepe_china.png (113 KB, 395x529) Image search: [Google]
pepe_china.png
113 KB, 395x529
Chinese working population peaked out. Economic situation is going down now.
I think China needs to move to democracy and a federal system.
>>
>>73755886
I think so, but it's very difficult for them.
>>
>>73755886

Wouldn't that make China more dangerous for Japan?

When they are Communist they can control dissent through force. When they are a Federal Democracy they won't be able to and will have to look to external enemies and wars to control the population similar to the US.
>>
File: 1438651339992.png (3 MB, 1246x1600) Image search: [Google]
1438651339992.png
3 MB, 1246x1600
Japs are overtaking Canada for second best shitposters
>>
>>73756778
If China changed to a democracy nation, neighboring countries (Japan also) welcome it.
>>
>>73756523

It will be very bloody a transition.
>>
File: Ching Chong.jpg (137 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
Ching Chong.jpg
137 KB, 1024x624
Is this the daily China-bashing thread?
>>
>>73756937
Hello newfriend, Japs have always been at it, they just do it less frequently and its always proxys
>>
>>73755886
I guess japs will like it. Since giving democracy to China is the best way to destroy China.
>>
>>73759887
And destroying China is a bad thing now?
>>
>>73757883
bash China, by all means. you know the biggest chinese banks are arms of the communist party and more than 600 billion dollars of capital has left China in the last year.
>>
>>73755886
>Democracy in a country with population larger than the entire Africa's
Democracy doesn't work when the majority are either retarded or uninformed
>>
>>73759973
Explain please.
>>
>>73760136
not true
>>73755886
china has been getting better for the past 40 years and could very well overtake the US, especially considering the direction the US is going.
>>
>>73760327
Really? We cut them out of the American market and their economy will fold like a paper tiger.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1024x791) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1024x791
>>73759969
Nothing is bad Fuck the US, fuck China, fuck Japan, I don't discriminate.

I just want to watch the world burn so long I am far enough way from the fire.
>>
I used to hate the Chinese.

Then I remembered their population had clocked out with having a pathetically low female population. Only so few with have children and the balance will be restored.
>>
>>73755886
China is just to damn big, they need to spread out to more underdeveloped countries
perhaps placing having them immigrate to African, Caribbean, and South American countries could be just right for them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.