[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on girls, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this something bitter manchild who were unsuccessful when they were young hold on to?
>>
>>73755542
Oh look, this thread again
>>
Not this biweekly shill thread again
>>
>>73755542
Didn't realize this popped up often but yes, it's true. I'm 37, recently divorced in good shape and slightly younger looking, and am about to go to a 26 year old's house to watch Netflix. Yesterday I hung out with a 25 year old and I'm also talking to a 23 year old.
>>
It's easier to fuck women in their 30's or older when you're in your early 20's.
>>
This is what 21 year old virgins tell themselves at night
>>
>>73755542
its true

now will you please stop making this thread faggot
>>
>>73755801
How do you meet these girls?
>>
>>73755889
They were my ex's students. Used to come to our house for tutoring
>>
The answer is yes IF your celibacy was sure to autism. If you were nice, sorta cute, but shy, there is a good chance you grow out of it.

I'm 41 and I fuck an 18 year old.
>>
>>73755542
nah, it's a lie. it's a lie they tell so that you're their for women when they can no longer ride the cock carousel.
>>
>>73755542
I was about to post
Momiposteditagain.jpg but then saw flag and just came here to read some good ol' fashion Strayn bantz
>>
>>73755542
Well my fate is resting on this.

As a smart attractive young virgin male if it doesn't get better in the late 20s/30s I might as well off myself right now. I wont settle for a used up old cum rag either.
>>
>>73755542
Yes it starts to but most of the best mates your age were taken years ago which isn't a problem if you go young though.
>>
>>73755889
I own a popular bar...but the essential way I do it is just get out there and go to events. I don't "mack" or use "game", I just strike up conversations and make connections. We continue the conversations online and if they're amusing I ask to meet up. Only been at it for a few weeks and I fell flat on my face at first.
>>
It's true that many women won't mind fucking guys who are slightly older than them.

However, if you're a stupid fucking autist who sits inside all day, you'll probably still be a stupid fucking autist at 35 so you won't meet them anyways.

fuck off
>>
>>73756731
One more thing: just be confident. You have value as a human, and you have the right to have desires and to have fun. No need for any of the cocky crap, in my experience. Most girls really do want to have fun and companionship too.
>>
>>73755542
Yes. I've already had my first taste of this. I recently turned 26 and I had an old flame from my past reach out again. She's a year younger than me but she's also fat and desperate to settle down. I told her where to stick it.

If you weren't good enough for them then, then don't fall for the "i knew we'd end up together" meme. Bang younger girls who are interested in you but never go for the worthless sacks of shit that come crawling back. They made their bed.
>>
>>73755542
>30s
no. that's why all the oldfags here claim to be "younger looking"
aging is fucking awful and humanity needs to pour all the resources into research to combat it
>>
>>73755542
Doyou HAVE to post this every fucking night, asshole?
You should have gotten your answers during the last five fucking times you have made this thread.

Or do you have that faggot aussie disease where you forget everything that happens?
>>
>>73755542
You will get pussy and respect as long as you work hard on yourself and your work ethic.
>>
>>73756838
>companionship too
stopped reading there. Women cannot experience this.
>>
>>73755542
It is true.
>why?
money, mostly, That and you learn what works.
>>
File: 1455586336479.jpg (21 KB, 433x293) Image search: [Google]
1455586336479.jpg
21 KB, 433x293
>>73755542
32 anon here..
I believe that maturity and wisdom play a huge part in that. I believe that somewhere around 30ish I stopped really caring about impressing a female. My thought process is to the effect of "What makes your vagina special?"
Truth be told, it's either going to be tight or loose, and if I fuck the same girl for long enough, Ill eventually be thinking about someone else. Not saying i'm chad, or that getting sniz on the reg is not great, but it loses its magic somewhere along the line.. dead fucks are boring, and I feel if i need more kink and substance to the whole deal nowadays..
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.