[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gotta admit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs0 69dndIYk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 30
You gotta admit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
Nigs make great music.
Objective fact
I don't mean nigger rap either before the crack epidemic they were awesome at making and innovating new styles of music.

>pic and link related both great
>>
File: john-coltrane-04.jpg (154 KB, 1381x944) Image search: [Google]
john-coltrane-04.jpg
154 KB, 1381x944
>>73752351
pic related
These dudes are all far from subhuman friends.
>>
File: o-MILES-DAVIS-facebook.jpg (379 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-MILES-DAVIS-facebook.jpg
379 KB, 2000x1000
>>73752351
pic related
>>
Sam Cooke was based.

Imagine if we tried a different approach to civil rights. Without public housing projects, welfare, and all the gibsmedats. Imagine instead if we tried matching grants for small business, publc funding for black universities and forced diaspora out of the inner cities.

It didn't have to be this way,
>>
>>73752351
>Nigs make great music.
Very true. link related, based Frogman Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT6cDQhyaxA
>>
>>73752597
Nah man. I know a lot of dumb nigs but my parents are musicians and have a lot of black singer friends, they're all wonderful human beings with successful children and not like the corrupt inner city kids from where I used to live(Chicago). If one can do it we can bring them all up.
>>
2nd best race
>>
File: 1462405737555.png (710 KB, 699x854) Image search: [Google]
1462405737555.png
710 KB, 699x854
>>73752351
Exactly. Blacks and whites need to unite against the Hispanics
>>
>>73752635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTXljIqxRE
Classic song. What happen anon? How can these be the same nigs /pol/ says are evil subhumans?
>>
>>73752901
kek
>>
File: CoolCoolPengiuinsCover.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CoolCoolPengiuinsCover.jpg
149 KB, 1024x1024
Negros from the 50's through mid 80's were awesome. Christian folks with great music and a sense of music. Funny how as liberals tried to "fix them" they actually reverted them to their sub-human African form. We need to bring back hardcore racism and segregation.
>>
>>73753042
I mean we should shit on their culture but saying their genetically destined for failure is what got us into this mess. I fully support shitting on culture and sending the ones who ape out into exile.

It is true though. All the older black folks I know are awesome people who are fun to hang out with. Coming from Chicago I've also seen a LOT of degenerate shit. Hard to believe they're the same tribe.
>>
>>73752958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWOvT45Du-s
>What happen anon? How can these be the same nigs /pol/ says are evil subhumans?
Think /pol/ focuses mostly on the youngish crowd than old old black people. Oddly enough I think the older blacks had it better back when it was "worse". The family was still together, more church/leaders, focus on education and working.
>>
>>73753206
>Coming from Chicago I've also seen a LOT of degenerate shit
My moms side of the family is from there. I just took the CPD exam last month. I'm graduating soon so better now than later.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns1FU1HPOzI&t=9m12s

Further evidence that before the creation of rap, negros were on the same level as whites.
>>
>>73753449
Yeah. By telling them they were victims we taught them to abandon all the values that hard picked up while trying to appease us. It needs to end. Being affiliated with a gang needs to be punishable by death or exile immediately. Liberals ruined black people.

I mean this one black kid at my uni is super smart(he's actually have loo and half black what a combination). Since he grew up in a wealthy environment with good influences he's majoring in engineering.

If one can do it we can bring it back. But, the whole empathizing with subhumans like Michael Brown needs to stop.
>>
>>73752351
higher testosterone = greater musical ability.

it's science
>>
>>73753613
Around the 9-minute mark. They actually sounded like humans back then.
>>
>>73752901

Nice try NIDF.

Ideally our country should be 100% white. But I would MUCH rather have Latinos than blacks. I can respect that before Columbus, American history had seen some great civilizations ... Maya, Inca, and so forth. Africa was, is, and will always be shit. I'd trade every black in this country for an equal number of latinos if I could.
>>
>>73753675
they had*

>>73753531
That's cool. Good luck anon. South side is a mess I grew up in a white suburb but I went into the city a lot. I notice the bad nogs have moved out of their ghetto. I went to a local mall and saw the most deregulate shit where a black mother who was obese couldn't control her kids and was screaming at them in H&M. Not the stuff I was used to seeing in my neighbourhood growing up as a kid. I was gonna move back there but I don't know anymore. Thinking of heading out to Nevada.
>>
>>73753698
kek.
I've been shaving since I was 14 and I'm a musician to. Weird correlation anon.

>>73753805
but anon, these TUNES.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7slMBGUBpU
I know the writer was white but this arrangement was killer and Coltrane is a legend.
>>
File: charles-spooked-o.gif (1010 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
charles-spooked-o.gif
1010 KB, 320x214
>>73753675
>he's actually have loo and half black what a combination
>grew up in a wealthy environment
>good influences
mfw I'm half poo half american german
>>73753831
>Good luck anon
Haha thats what my friends keep saying. They put all the rookies on the south side still mostly so if all goes well I'll be heading there in a few.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6JZW7zMDfY FUCK YEAH FATS DOMINO
>>
>>73754099
Is the police department there as corrupt as I heard? or is that a meme?
>>
dat old Chicago sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU-mEsCk3D8
>>
>>73753702
Anon man what happen? I hate all my friends who cheer on rap culture. It needs to die but it won't, it's already entrapped white youth.
>>
>>73754380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUG-9jZD-g
Can't forget this classic.
>>
>>73752351
Daily reminder that "i hate niggers" posters on /pol/ are controlled opposition and should be ignored.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48 KB, 434x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48 KB, 434x200
>>73754231
Haha things are complicated, anon....The whole city is fucked desu.
>>
this. European nigs are worthless. when their niggs were slinging mud, our niggs were creating peanut butter, jazz,and soul music. Everyone knows who Jordan is. They have literally who as soccer players. Our niggs are the best nigs eurocucks, this is a fact.
>>
>>73752351

Thomas Jefferson:

In music they are more generally gifted than the whites with accurate ears for tune and time . . . . Whether they will be equal to the composition of a more extensive run of melody, or of complicated harmony, is yet to be proved. Misery is often the parent of the most affecting touches in poetry. —Among the blacks is misery enough, God knows, but no poetry.
>>
>>73754574
Not the new ones. But if we could restore african americans back to this era of black culture I'd be happy with them staying in the country. Can't think of one thing a European nigger has ever done thats significant. The few nig inventors are all American and their numerous contributions to the arts are all American.

>>73754525
I mean I've seen pretty conclusive stuff about nigger IQ posted here but I've also seen exceptions and people used to say the same shit about the Irish so.
>>
>>73754654
Nah they were pretty good lyricist too. I know what this is trying to say but yeah.
>>
>>73754559
Do you live in the city or suburbs? I lived in Willmette and was thinking of moving to Highland Park after I get some sort of degree.
>>
>>73755194
I go to school in the south. When I grad I'll prob move up there or another city i'm testing for.
> I lived in Willmette
Nice area, anon. And you'd commute in?
>>
>Nigs make great music.

they MADE great music, but unfortunately those times are gone and they have regressed back to their primordial selves.
>>
>>73755568
No I moved to Vancouver when I was 12. 'm 19 now. A lot of drugs here, did way to much partying in HS but now I think all drugs are degenerate. It is a nice area though. Hows school in the south? I spent most of my city time near the Art gallery and Grant Park and shiet.

>>73755684
but anon... WHY :(
I tell all my friends that whenever they support a rap artist they're supporting the demise of the black people as actual human beings but they don't care. I just want it back. My parents don't understand my gripes with new age african americans cause all the ones they know are awesome and from the 70's. They just think I'm a racist.
>>
>>73756029
Going to a big SEC school is great. Girls are amazing, all kinds, whatever your thing is. Classes are ok, you can see the sjw slant now in some of them. I'm a little older than some of my classmates. I went to night school because I'm paying my own way and living alone is expensive. Don't wanna take out loans so it's whatever. Plus was immature early on and blew my scholarship so had to figure something out. Glad I worked my ass off and went to a big school, lots of fun if thats your thing.
>>
>>73753531
LMAO congrats on joining one of the most corrupt piece of shit departments in the USA. Go fucking figure that a racist idiot from /pol/ will be a member of their employ. Hope you get shot by a gang member. Or just kys now.
>>
>>73753805
found the cuck.
>>
>>73756681
I gotta get in first but thanks for your endorsement. Thinking of taking the LSAT as a backup in the fall. Then again being a lawyer isn't much better.
>>
>>73756393
What's the uni fees down there like?

>>73756681
Kek. He's not racist I don't think. But I've heard noting but bad things about the CPD. That said, if anon is a good cop he's be a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>73756935
I was gonna take the LSAT after my jazz degree. I'm ashkenazi so it's right up my ally.
>>
>>73756935
being a lawyer is so much better. more money and you have the opportunity to fight on the side of justice. Being a police officer in chicago would be horrible EVEN if you were a respectable human being - but I imagine being a good cop would make you alienated by your coworkers, as they will mostly be garbage people
>>
They are the heart of latin, jazz, blues (and through it rock and all its branches), rap/hip hop (and all its branches), hell their contribution to the arts of the west was vast. Great innovators like Miles Davis were superior men. This isn't to say dindus don't act subhuman but there is potential which is why I'm open but iffy about racism.
>>
Jazz kicked so much ass. Early hip-hop was fine too, but modern shite from all those big names is just glorification of mediocrity. I mean, everybody is crazy about completely unlistenable Beyonce shit album and equally unlistenable Drake shit album.
>>
>>73756943
>What's the uni fees down there like?
For instate it's not too bad. It's the cost of living thats expensive.
>He's not racist I don't think
I'm not a racist, but I'm realistic. Majority of liberal run, high population black cities are in trouble for a reason and it's not white guys in the suburbs starting trouble.
>But I've heard noting but bad things about the CPD
And you'd be right on a lot of what you're heard, anon.

>>73757128
>being a lawyer is so much better. more money and you have the opportunity to fight on the side of justice
All true. For me i'm having trouble with the office/corporate type environment i'd be getting into. I shadowed a family friend who's an attorney and while lucrative it seemed a bit dull.
>but I imagine being a good cop would make you alienated by your coworkers, as they will mostly be garbage people
Without a doubt, anon. It's very difficult i'd imagine walking that "blue line", for sure in a city like NYC, Chicago ect. It's like many jobs where they're good and shit people.
>>
File: 1462841405009.jpg (61 KB, 331x481) Image search: [Google]
1462841405009.jpg
61 KB, 331x481
>>73757364
>Jazz kicked so much ass. Early hip-hop was fine too, but modern shite from all those big names is just glorification of mediocrity.
I agree. A lot of it is self jerking for social media and sponsors while as I sound like a cunt, back in the day, it had more of a message than just the usual shit.
>>
File: Pain.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Pain.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>tfw blacks will never rise up and kill all niggers
>>
>>73757364
Yep, jazz is completely and utterly awesome. Soul is beautiful music.

>>73757558
I can kinda see what you mean modern jazz has kinda stagnated but jazz fest are always fun.
>>
>>73757643
>feelsbadman,jpg

>>73757452
Why do you wanna be a cop if you're a good person? I mean a cop in the CPD?
>>
>>73757673
>mfw I missed Jazz Fest in New Orleans this year
>>73757890
>Why do you wanna be a cop if you're a good person? I mean a cop in the CPD?
>moms side of the family worked in Chicago; CPD and Chicago EMS
>Beats working a 9-5
>potentially exciting work, especially working in Chicago or the other cities I applied to
>young and naive enough to believe if I can help a few people, then eh wtf
>exciting gig
>realistically don't think I'll change anything if much but again maybe get a few kids to change their path in life, who knows
>>
>>73757558
A Tribe Called Quest is just crazy. Jazzy samples, good rhymes and stories about how good music is the only way to survive in ghetto
>>
>>73758462
>A tribe Called Quest
Good call. Is rap popular over there?
You like Gang Starr at all? I really like them.
>>
File: mg.jpg (373 KB, 1414x1400) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
373 KB, 1414x1400
Pinnacle of black music
>>
>>73758462
Love Tribe. One of the only rap groups I can stand.
>>
>>73754761
There definitely probably evidence that africa had no shot of inventing the computer, but people who incorporate this into their political ideology (abortion is great because it kills niggers) are probably being paid to do it, to make common core retractors look bad, or to convince edgy woman-hating teenagers that infanticide is a good thing.
>>
>>73758587
Well, it is, but only a local brand of "russian rap" with subpar samples of live piano, shitty texts about romance and literally zero flow. Some acts like 50 Cent or Eminem were big back in the 00s, but now only the biggest foreign releases are widely heard of.

There was also a scene of abstract hip-hop in the late 00s-early 10s, where texts and music were much more interesting, but it vanished after the most popular band dissolved. Here's one of their more famous tracks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCfrDgDhvA

Never heard of Gang Starr, I'll give it a try.
Also, Deep Puddle Dynamics (but, lol, not black)
>>
rap music is unironically the most artistically diverse and rich aesthetic culture of the modern era, it will be considered pan medium movement like modernism by our faggot arts degree grandchildren
>>
>>73759005
You on point, Leaf
>>
>>73752351
you mean jews write good music
overplay said music to make sure you've heard it
and while doing this bring no attention to white music so you're unaware of it
>>
>>73752351

You know what? This is true. They also have the biggest dicks. We just can't compete with them. I'm going to make sure every white woman I know gets involved with superior black men.
>>
>>73759669
Would expect nothing less from Australia.

>>73759790
Thank you based Russia. On a side note: how's Russia to live?

>>73759492
Is your core argument of nigger haters are controlled opposition that abortion is bad?
>>
>>73759851
kek.
Blacks are good writers just admit it.
>>
>>73753805

Gooood goy.
>>
File: Please+consider+suicide.jpg (9 KB, 326x320) Image search: [Google]
Please+consider+suicide.jpg
9 KB, 326x320
>some niggers made some good music
>AW MY GOD NIGGERS MAKE GOOD MUSIC!!!!

Kill yourself, retard.
There's maybe like 20 niggers who are known for good music. For every single good one there are thousands of bad ones.

Whites and Asians consistently put out great music.
>leaf
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>73760183
>20
underage confirmed. I bet you listen to Kpop faggot weeaboo. There's a lot of well known black artist, probably just as many as whites within each decade.
>>
>>73760288
Complete bullshit.
Try and list more than 20 without reaching and trying to slip in someone like 2pac in there.

Just because Ain't No Sunshine was a good song doesn't mean blacks are somehow gifted and make great music. It's just your warped perception because the media has brainwashed you by going on and on about how blacks make great music.
You're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>73760460
You don't need to point out that he's a stupid faggot, he's from Canada anyway.
>>
File: Coltrane and Ellington.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Coltrane and Ellington.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>73752414
Coltrane and Duke Ellington are God tier.
>>
>>73752351
>September
Great tastes. My favorite is still Boogie Wonderland.
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
Are there any underrated Earth Wind and Fire songs out there? They're all really good, but their top songs usually overshadow their other ones.

>>73752958
Man that's smooth, thanks for sharing anon.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=175gaXmN0MA
>>
>>73760620
It's more for the people who lurk and never post. The majority of 4chan users don't post.

People have to realize that this whole ''blacks make great music'' thing is simply a forced meme. Any idiot can be convinced that blacks are gifted if he's given 20 great albums all made by black people and told that that represents a much larger trend.
>>
>>73759970
Damn, you should've said "All the time, Slav"

Moscow is pretty okay. No, literally, it's a very nice, safe and clean city, prices for stuff are okay, except for the housing: even renting costs a fortune, buying something is mostly out of question, save for some shit-hole beyond city limits with no public transport and huge traffic jams. Weather is mostly shit, it's nice only in May and September. Literally everything is corrupt, it's just a way of doing things there, but it hurts business a great deal. Crime is quite low, but corrupt police is more than enough. People gradually become less rude. Music is shit, but there're a lot of venues with underground stuff (underground stuff is shit as well though). Education is fine: after a good school and one of top unis literally danced my way to a master programme in France (thought of going to Canada though).

But it's Moscow. Moscow and Saint-Petersburg are widely considered to be "not Russia", as those are quality european cities unlike most of the other ones.
>>
>>73760460
>John Coltrane
>Miles Davis
>Nat King Cole
>Stevie Wonder
>Q-tip
>Flylo
>Tyondai Braxton
>Anthony Braxton
>Eretha Franklin
>Billie Holiday
>Muddy Waters
>Chuck Berry
>Michael Jackson
>Louis Armstrong
>Ella Fitzgerald
>Jimi Hendrix
>Sam Cooke
>Prince
>Buddy Guy
>Marvin Gaye
>Maurice White
>BB King
K
>>
>>73752958
That's a helluvah good song leaf, thanks for sharing it on /pol/ of all places.
>>
>>73761005
No Nina Simone ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4
>>
Literally black metal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
>>
>>73760781
Innovated and created rock, jazz, funk, soul, blues.
Look into the history of those genres all rooted in black beginnings. Whites own classical and electronic music aswell as obscure genres like math rock and the like which no ones likes and aren't significant achievements in the grand scheme of music.
>>
>>73761005
Boring uninspired jazz does not count.
>Anthony Braxton
lol
Stupid leaf
>>
>>73760806
This math rock band from Moscow followed me on instagram They're pretty great.
>>73761110
Missed a lot of people desu

>>73761231
kek I never knew this was a black song.
>>
>>73761235
>music doesn't count if I don't like it.
Okay thats a nice argument. I find most of the stuff whites have produced in the last 15 years to be boring and uninspired.

Anthony Braxton is a great player you can choke on nigger cock.
>>
>>73761232
>Whites own electronic music
Not so sure, techno was invented by black guys, house and garage weren't invented by whites as well I guess
>>
>>73761005
Good list. I want to throw in Sade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRFmnAw1siY
I swear I've heard nearly every one of her songs at least 20 times.
>>
File: stephie.jpg (42 KB, 771x790) Image search: [Google]
stephie.jpg
42 KB, 771x790
>search youtube for "soulful and deep music"
>it's all nigger shit

how the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>73761005
>>73761451
>Anthony Braxton
Leaf on suicide watch

Nice ''music''
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m23TIV0FKi
An amazing piece from the talented black people. Woah.
>>
>>73761511
>>73761452
Is it safe to say the stormfag got btfo? Typical stormfag resorts to ad hominem when pointed out that despite great achievements his race might not be the best at every single thing in the world.
>>
>>73761511
Lol: I was waiting for "Smooth Operator" and was ready to reply with this, because this one is even better. Sade's awesome.
>>
File: 1457473995442.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457473995442.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>there will NEVER be another scott joplin
>>
>>73761696
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m23TIV0FKi
Hey I'm gonna cherry pick a single song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZh_k2kMf0
fucking kill yourself faggot. This shit is unbelievable hard to play takes hours and hours of training to play, let alone right this.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x392
Thank you for this thread, OP. Jazz musicians, with the exception of all time nigger blogger Nicholas Payton, are exempt from nigger status. Jazz musicians are Black gentlemen and are models for modern day welfare spooks.
>>
>>73761827
unbelievably* , wright*
>>
>>73761858
I agree with this. We need more soul and jazz musicians. They were so happy :P with what they had.
>>
>>73761827
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wrueDevvra

yeah, you're so right dude

this music is so artistic and deep

holy shit blacks are superior after all

wtf now I want my wife to have sex with black men
>>
>>73761707
Well, it certainly btfo's the most radical ones. I see it as a very helathy process of blacks learning from existing white culture and bringing new value to it, not simply rejecting just because KANGZ N SHIT.
>>
>>73762127
>he doesn't like free jazz
So are you a pleb or something?

You also cherry picked one artist out of all the ones I listed. I personally like his stuff but admit his son Tyondai is way better( he composes classicalish music)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAfSm1jJbY
>>
>>73752597
>grants
>public funding
>forcing them into white neighborhoods

That's exactly what they have been doing.
>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
>>
>>73762436
>blacks are dumb and never accomplished anything
>innovated genres like blues which turned into rock as early as the 1930's when white people were still into swing music
>>
>>73754226
i love this song
based fat nog
>>
>>73762238
Yeah I agree. What are the nogs in Russia like?
>>
>>73754226
Missed this Fats is gr8.
>>
>>73758629
That album is just perfect.

This guy's stuff is epic too, love this song. Feminists in the comments chimping out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY>>73758629
>>
>>73762687
Cant believe I forgot James Brown for my list.
>>
I think that Blacks make better music than Hispanics, who have higher IQ's. Atleast they are musically more creative.

Hispanics are like 40 percent of our country and we've seen nothing from them like we've seen from Blacks and Whites in terms of music. Of course White's make the best music, I get sick of hearing Black voices after a while.
>>
>>73762565
There're no nigs in Russia. Some exchange students and whores, but they're much below a margin of statistical error
>>
File: PE.jpg (168 KB, 824x835) Image search: [Google]
PE.jpg
168 KB, 824x835
These guys were awesome until the the Jews put them in line.
>>
>>73762868
To each his own. I don't get tired of the voices but there are certainly genres where whites are kings. A lot of these genres(like alt-rock) were based on black innovations, thhough the original black product was nothing like the white one.
>>
File: october-sky.jpg (211 KB, 615x406) Image search: [Google]
october-sky.jpg
211 KB, 615x406
>>73754226
Oh crap I had flashbacks of October Sky listening to this. Haven't seen that movie in years. Great song.
>>
>>73762919
How about jews? I'm 1/4 russian jew lol.
American jews are to leftist for me.
>>
>>73762868
Nah, there are a lot of great Hispanic bands. It's mainly rock, but they do a little bandas here and there These guys are way overlooked and insanely talented.
>>
File: loslobos.jpg (58 KB, 545x317) Image search: [Google]
loslobos.jpg
58 KB, 545x317
>>73763123
forgot pic
>>
>>73752351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg
Once again a reminder that black jazz musicians are awesome as human beings.
>>
>>73763154
All mexican and hispanic music I've ever heard sounds the same. When I was in Spain the music there was so fucking annoying and all sounded like the same mariachi shit over and over again but with a western twist. Wanted to shoot myself. When I was in high school and hung out with some Brazilian and Mexican exchange music their music was exactly the same.
>>
File: billevans.jpg (57 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
billevans.jpg
57 KB, 500x495
>>73763156
While most of the cool jazz and bebop (my two favs, fusion sucks donkey dicks) eras were predominately black, there were some top tier white boys that could throw down.

Chet Baker, Dave Brubeck, and pic related to name a few.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 960x720
>>73762868
>>
>>73763403
Chet Baker is fantastic. So is Brubeck. I met his kid one time when I was taking a walk in the forest here. Defs good whites in jazz. Why do you dislike fusion? Do you like Chick Corea or Zappa or anything? White boys who play awesome.

Funny thing is because of the cultural degradation of blacks now jazz is almost exclusively white musicians.
>>
african americans gave us the breakbeat, and via anglo/jamaican influence we have jungle

i'm okay with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXgPDOG68XQ
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

Seeing MJ perform in his prime before his descent into madness always gives me chills.

It's hauntingly good, pristinely produced and masterfully vocalized. There won't be another MJ ever.
>>
>>73763512

It's just too "noisy" and unpatterned to my ears. Funny though, I love John Zorn, but he's kinda punk jazz with some fusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xC0ZvuEuMg
>>
Some more tasty jazz. I love jazz guitar, Kenny Burell is awesome too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMiLAxMnoqE
>>
>>73763031
I'm half russian jew, feels good man.
Most of russian jews I know are hard-working no-bullshit guys. There're a lot of them in high intellectual fields, like in good schools and unis, and in fields of maths and physics it's mostly only them. They've had enough from soviet times and hate lefties even more than mudslimes. Also, of course they're heavily rooting for Israel and many younger ones are moving there.
>>
>>73763742
Alright Ill listen now. Speaking of hispanic music, Chick Corea did make a good fusion album with heavy spanish influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgUJ-NamBU

Give it a listen it's pretty catchy but also has the weird fusion parts towards the end of the album

>>73763724
He was great. And no, pop is dead.

>>73763701
Black music makes me rethink racism.
>>
>>73763857
That explains why they have so many Ivanas and Olgas in Tel Aviv or Haifa.
>>
>>73753805
This. I grew up in LA around blacks, Mexicans, southeast Asians, Bangledeshis/Indians, Pacific Islanders, Armenians.

Easily the shittiest, most violent and useless race was always the blacks. I'm no fan of the Mexicans flooding in to our neighborhoods but if it was a choice between them and the blacks I'd choose them.
>>
>>73763886

Pop is dead because singers would rather go for shock value and pretentiousness then talent and perfecting the art form.

Same way Art is dead.

I'm sure we will see a neo Renaissance of rock, metal, pop and even art being relevant and good again.
>>
>>73763850
Grant Green is pretty good. I tried to get into him but couldn't.

>tfw I turned /pol/ into /mu/ but it's okay to be racist
>good thing there's no mods.

>>73763857
I might actually move to Israel to live in a Kabutz for a year. Russian jews are the smartest slavs. My great grandma left during pogroms. She hid in the bushes while people walked around with bayonets stabbing them. 20th century Eastern Europe seems intense as fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>73752351

They could do it without being in white countries.

But yes, I love me some nog music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnnW7KVONmE
>>
>>73757558
>Cracked.com photo

Nice one m8
>>
>>73764078
I hope so. Modern "art" in all forms is nothing but provocative junk.

>>73764040
I lived in a suburb but still lived in Chicago. Modern day nigs should be gassed(most of them anyway theres obvious outliers) but the ones I've met who were older we're alright.
>>
>>73764126
Lets keep the good musician ones who work hard. A sort of eugenics.
>>
>>73752635
He looks identical to Finn from the new Star Wars movie.

Or maybe all nigs just look the same, either one.
>>
>>73763857
Jews own Russia. You should be proud.

>"And in a country where anti-semitism is still rife and openly expressed, nationalist rabble-rousers have made much of the fact that of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman...."
>>
>>73752351
Funk and instrumental hip hop fo sho, and their early 1900s piano music

Rap is ghetto trash
>>
>>73764264
Agreed. I've heard some decent rap though, not mainstream shit but Tribe is super good and uplifting and about being yourself and finding happiness in life.

Most rap just exacerbates the already degenerate culture.
>>
>>73752901
What? Fucking why? More whites have been killed by blacks.
>>
>>73764022
There's a very lax immiration legislation for russian jews (it's enough to be 1/4), Israel government also helps with arriving and there're a lot of Russian speakers there. So, yeah, moving there is a thing.
>>
>>73764264
I'll agree to the extent that 90% of rap is degenerate trash. There are some gems though in the genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gnhOmcbwN0
>>
>>73764394
I'm actually learning Hebrew right now. Do you have a jewish parent? Have you done your birthright trip? Get to go around Israel and party with a bunch of conservative jewish QTs
>>
>>73764430
>>73764358
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI
>>
>>73764535
kek
>>
>>73764461
Yep, my mother is Jewish. I heard of these trips, should take it, I guess.

>>73764430
This is some kind of meme magic: Tribe is constantly remembered as "the only good rap music"
>>
>>73763886
>Black music makes me rethink racism.
urban british youth basically set the stage for the modern electronic scene

https://youtu.be/PAh1WdsEVhE?t=130
>>
Some more good colored music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cbOl96RFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou2vVeRXO_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CHzdyJps6M
>>
>>73764764
Yeah it's pretty fun. You get to see a lot of cool ancient shit and part in the middle east but not get blown up. I think they're every December and May.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_162722.jpg (1 MB, 2306x2883) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_162722.jpg
1 MB, 2306x2883
>>73764169

There was a surge in creativity a few years back but all the good artists fried their brains from excessive drug usage and that's why culture stagnated. And a lot of up and coming lack creativity due to a lack of hardship.

I came from privilege but my family ended up losing everything because of fraud. I turned my pain into art. Ive been getting lucky lately because of it. We're out there, we just need some time to hone in on our talents.
>>
>>73764827
Kek.
Stormfags btfo

Whites get classical and sub genres of genres based on black music.

Get rekt.
>>
>>73752351
>Jazz
>R&B
>Pop fusion

yeah, pretty good.

But now
>Pop
>Rap
>hiphop

Niggers have gotten dumber. Just after slavery they were respectable hard workers. Fortunately the good music is still being played by niggs with rhythm and soul, who survived the further decline of their fellow blacks.
>>
>>73764922
that's awesome anon. I write music more when I'm depressed. I haven't been depressed in a while and have just worked on technique. I'm working on a math rock/experiemental rock project right now. Kinda like Radiohead mixed with Tera Melos.
>>
>>73764256
Guzinsky is a nobody now, Berezovsky's dead, Khodorkovsky had his empire ruined by government. The thing is, they really did some shit, built companies and stuff, and then Putin came, took everything from them and just gave it to his friends from judo class - so now his sparring partner Rotenberg (-berg, kek) owns a lot of shit.
>>
>>73765098
I keep waiting for someone to give me my jew card so I can become successful like /pol/ tells me happens with jews.
>>
mfw one of my favorite musicians is a Muslim Turkroach. He's sufi at least which is kinda like a hippie Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFykGhEs9I
>>
>>73764939
>implying Jazz isn't a purely American invention

Canacucks and racists BTFO
>>
>>73765296
Ahmed? Is that you?
>>
>>73764939
I don't even think Stormfags deny that blacks are very good at entertaining white people (music, comedy, sports)
>>
>>73752597
We should have listened to Booker T. Washington. God it makes me angry at LBJ.
>>
>>73765364
I'm American and Canadian but American first.
Europoor's can't compete with music and haven't been able to since classical become obsolete.
>>
>>73764939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk
>>
Wooten = Shining example of how all American Blacks should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJAJZ0Xn4pA
>>
>>73759970
>Is your core argument of nigger haters are controlled opposition that abortion is bad?
There's also a ton of them who claim to be NatSoc ignoring the fact that socialism is bad.
>>
>>73765211
I went to a maths intensive school - it had a nickname "eвpeйкa" (literally "jewish woman") because there were a lot of jewish teachers and pupils. It didn't have any entry barriers, it was just a good and difficult school, but somehow it attracted jewish people. Later I entered a good uni because of solid education there. Now I've entered a solid master one because of good undergrad. Did I play the card at some point?

Also: >>73765022
I also started making synth music during early teens to cope with being angsty edgy shit. Later it became easier, and then I learned about synthwave, so now I'm making it using the skills obtained when fighting the angst
>>
>>73765454
The one in the thread was. He may have been an edgy /pol/tard.

Stormfags are generally supremacist in ALL things.
>>
>>73765475
Yes, I love muh culture meme, like they are implying that we haven't had culture in the bag since the 20's, literally the rise of Jazz as pop music and the film industry at the same time. Both things America dominates.
>>
>>73765475

I love the Brit alternative stuff from the 80s and 90s. There were some really great stuff like Blur, Joy Division, New Order, Tears for Fears, Human League...
>>
>>73765548
That's how music is made desu. I made really shitty pop rock music and put it on youtube when I was 13. One of my vids has 60,000 views and I got invited to play in Spain a year and a half ago because of it. Felt good even though I hated the songs I was playing.

Kek. I'm super average at math. Canadian education is really shit. There's virtually no jewish community in Vancouver. I'm good at english and artsy shit, might do a law degree.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrTOQ18yzU

I think there are like 5 black rock bands left in the world. These guys are one of the good ones.
>>
>>73756029
There is still some good music out there anons, vid related, you just got to know where to look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx51KQD0WPo&channel=UCOuoXGk37-SwHkz3HIXhtZQ

Also I highly suggest Gary Clark Jr. helluva good blues guitarist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGwDk7qURs&channel=UCwwun-qPMpk4P3S9atDjcOA
>>
>>73765654
This is true. Pixies reign as king of alt rock.

>>73765616
For the amount of time we've been a country we have pretty good cultural prowess.
>>
>>73766090
These guys are great. Gary Clark another example of a black role model.
>>
Black Americans have always been at the forefront of musical innovation and have generally produced the best music.

I am personally a big fan of 40s-60s jazz, which was wholly dominated by black musicians. Many interesting characters, but the best improvisational performers. All of the great Hammond Organ players of the 50s-60s were all black and they all kicked ass and it took prog/classic rock bands 10-15 years to pick the instrument up and use it for honky shit.

I personally think a part of it was the simple lack of other opportunities available. If a black artist wanted to eat, they had to kick ass in their field. Honkey boy back then could resort to a safe suburban role if they failed as an artist.

I'm a white male.
>>
>>73766090
Gary Clark is great. I wish more nogs did rock, jazz, and blues still. The thug culture they allowed themselves to become part of has helped in their destruction. I don't hate all rap, but most of it sucks. The few actual truly black musicians are always top notch and don't seem to race bait as much. Plus most of that trash is just some ghetto thug that had a likable voice and could rhyme some crap. I'm guessing that most the production work and instrumentation is done by whites and Jews.
>>
>>73766386
There's a lot of black producers but yeah mostly whites who mass produce backing tracks.

>>73766287
Agreed. I've studied classical(which is the only genre I can think of where blacks had virtually no influence on it) and while its beautiful, the innovation within the genre over centuries was very, very small. Generally used similar chord changes while maintaining a level of a sophistication. Going on dates to the symphony is still god tier though.
>>
>>73766206
>>73766386
Yeah, I actually like some rap, when it has a message that goes beyond worshiping degeneracy and money, but most is just trash.

Really sad dudes, but we will always have the old stuff, if that's any comfort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZaVA3NS7zE&channel=UCEPAZhNDSr0VGKyJKVvigtQ

>You don't need the bullet when you got the ballot
>>
>>73766287
Makes me wish we could just live in harmony desu. I used to think race didn't even exist but after being on here I can't go back after taking the red pill. I can't view black people the way I used to besides in music. It's kinda sad.
>>
>>73761005
You forgot Art Blakey

And i'll contribute a Hammond list:
Jimmy Smith
Gloria Coleman
Rhoda Scott
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Jack McDuff
Jimmy McGriff
Lonnie Liston Smith

etc etc etc
>>
>>73766675
This is pretty funny. Is the vocalist playing an instrument?
>>
>>73766732
Jimmy Smith is the shit. The Sermon is such a great song/album. In my top 5 jazz albums.
>>
>>73766732
Completely forgot Lonnie Smith.
>>
>>73766757
Oh shit anon, you don't know Parliament and I'm going to assume Funkadelic?

You've got a whole lot of Funkin' to do. The main guy you are hearing is George Clinton who pretty much helped to start Funk as we know it today, I don't think he plays an instrument, but his bands have had a changing line up of fantastic musicians.

Here's one of their most known songs I think. Eddie Hazel was the guitarist on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao&channel=UCpsvgiWjIoxFF2mOCIpKmhw

I would suggest One Nation Under A Groove and Maggot Brain as prime Funkadelic albums, but all of it is really funky man.
>>
>>73767115
Oh I know Funkadelic but I've never heard of Parliament.
>>
>>73753805
Too many spics brings in cartels. Or, more accurately, their shitty children with no educational prospects will form gangs that associate with the cartels and they'll cowtow to them because spics are fucking cowards that allow organized crime to corrupt their government and communities.

It's kinda like an entire race of those high-school druggies that think their 130lb soaking wet dealer and his imaginary group of friends are going to kill you if you tell the police that he's dealing via an anonymous tip. They're afraid to fight cartels because they attribute more power to them than they actually have.
>>
>>73766861
The Man on the Hammond. It is absolutely mad what he did with the instrument 60 years ago on his first albums with Blue Note and he kept going until he croaked in 2005. He just kept going and never stopped.
>>
>>73767167
Oh, it's George Clinton's other project during that time period, they shared a lot of the same musicians so I think they toured as Parliament/Funkadelic. Parliament has a different sound, that's a little stranger than Funkadelic, but it's got a lot of humor and we wuz aliens and shit, it's pretty funny.
>>
>>73767277
>>73767115
So guys
Are you racist or not?
Just clarifying on what the demographics are in the thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvf28Y0aJ6w
>>
>>73752351
jesus fuck WHY are amercans shilling niggers all day every day if you love niggers so much YOU can have them just keep your weird fetishes to themselves, you dont see germany going around telling everyone how great scat fetishes are
>>
>>73767324
Not really dude, I grew up in a military family and there are a whole lot of real good folks in the military regardless of color. (would probably straighten a few nogs out if they served)

I try to judge people by their character if that doesn't sound like a meme. I think LBJ's policies have really fucked up the black community for the most part and are to blame for their perpetual state of violence and failure.
>>
>>73753702
That's because society back them forced the cream of the crop to rise to the top OHH YEEAAAHH and when it rose to the top the stupid niggers just flopped YEAH YEAH
>>
File: e4d00909.jpg (92 KB, 658x524) Image search: [Google]
e4d00909.jpg
92 KB, 658x524
>>73752351
From that to this. What a fucking drop off
>>
File: 1460714910559-0.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1460714910559-0.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>73766090

Holy shit, that Gary Clark track is awesome. Thanks for the link Anon
>>
Black people what happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1qQ1SKNlgY
>>
>>73767772
Just sharing the love dude, got any suggestions yourself?
>>
>>73767509
The blacks have accomplished more than your country has in the arts. How does that feel?
>>
>>73767324
By today's idiot left, I would be considered racist. But stereotypes exist for a reason. I'd never turn away from someone in need because of their race. But statistics prove that it's just sensible to be guarded around some people, at first at least. I get tired of the demonization of white people, especially white men. It's ok for people to stay close to their kind.

I was raised very anti racist in a very racist school. My father was liberal, but very Christian and marched with JFK in Washington. A JFK Demorcrat, he'd surely be Republican today if he were still alive.
>>
>black people make great music but only before i was born XD #wronggeneration #blacklivesmatter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
>>
File: a-prague-top-ten-sights.jpg (70 KB, 724x483) Image search: [Google]
a-prague-top-ten-sights.jpg
70 KB, 724x483
>>73767922
Especially in architecture.

On the other hand- older black music is great and sharing it is not shilling.
>>
>>73767324
I feel like I have been programmed to be racist by racist relatives as well as stereotype-reinforcing behavior of people of certain races. I would like to see a future where race is not an obstacle to human progress, but I am skeptical of that possibility.
>>
>>73767922

> north american education

Seriously, can you keep your nigger "arts" to yourself please? Many thanks.
>>
>>73768077
Nothing wrong with early rap desu.

>>73767991
Yeah. I agree.
>>
>>73752351
what happened to the black people of the 20's? The great Jazz musicians that went hard in the paint. Practicing day to day, working hard with zeal and passion. Is subhumanification of Niggers another Jew plot? What is going on /pol/?
>>
Nigger music was always degenerate btw.
https://youtu.be/dEWuAcMWDLY
>>
>>73768273
>b-but my nobel negro
https://youtu.be/x6QZn9xiuOE
>>
>>73768142
whats ironic is bohemia was the single greatest source of musical influence during the renaissance
>>
>>73768142
>>73768152
I meant music not arts as a whole. Messed my wording up there.
>>
>>73768152
Ach, halt die klappe du Schwuchtel, die Neger ITT haben mehr in ihren Leben getan als du.
>>
>>73767991
Meant to say marched with MLK not JFK.
>>
>>73768285
Even the older stuff
https://youtu.be/hwZNL7QVJjE
>>
>>73766287
I would argue that Black americans have not generally produced the best music, but since music rating is subjective who could say who is right. I think nearly every innovation created by blacks had similar work created by non black musicians, yet was not popular within their specific community at the time. Remember, white people were hung up on swing, rockabilly, elvis, and do wop when blacks were claiming they were the first to play jazz music. But outside the jazz and blues I think non blacks have surpassed blacks in every genre. I would argue that for hip hop, eminem is objectively undisputed in song writing, lyricism, and rapping ability
>>
>>73768443
This.
>>
>>73768432
>>73768285
>>73768273
>degenerate
>whites sang about having sex in music way before blacks
>>
File: EM highres_00004055.jpg (163 KB, 450x642) Image search: [Google]
EM highres_00004055.jpg
163 KB, 450x642
>>73752351
No they don't, if you're not dancing to your tune, you're dancing to someone else's.
>>
>>73768520
kek
Nazi propaganda is an argument right?
>>
>>73768490
>music is just about the lyrics
The entire black music scene was drugs and premarital sex
>>
File: 1461973623947.gif (170 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461973623947.gif
170 KB, 200x200
>>73768585
>t. Zhang
>instant shill responce.

Discarded.
>>
>>73768347

> a-aber die han mehr getan, bu-bu-bu

Des kratzt mi net, du scheiss cucklord-jungfrau.

Bleib in Amerika
>>
>>73768490
>>73768625
White's also had written language first too soo...
>>
>>73768625
>the white music scene wasn't
okay.
>>
>>73752351
taste in music is opinion based. their music was pushed and was pushed for decades by the american government that had tax breaks given out to retailers that would carry their music

the thing is the record labels had been counting units sold to retailers not customers which means they would manage decent pay without ever having to sell anything and if a few nil buy it thats just a excuse to do a tour

but 4 mil who buy is barely more than 1% of the country now days. more than 300 mil live in america
>>
>>73768206
truly the golden ages of culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuu5YtkPIo
>>
>>73768664
Not the same kind of shit
>>
Sam Cooke is ok but honestly i'll take Shirley Jones every time

https://youtu.be/JLDsLeVxOaU?t=1m15s
>>
>>73768739
They all did drugs and banged girls. The rat pack most certainly did( they hung out with the mob to).
>>
>>73768770
starts at 1:15

this is fucking beautiful
>>
>>73768651
Hab schon deine Österreichischen Huren gefickt du homo.

>alles dass nicht weis ist, ist scheisse
>bu-bu-bu Hitler komm zurück bitte
>>
Not one mention of Tosin in this thread disappoints me. https://youtu.be/TNwx84UPzFY
>>
>>73768842
>The rat pack
>white
kek. it was like 2 italians and one african american.
>>
>>73768647
I'm referring to artist who write their own music.
>>
>>73768874

> jo jo ich had die huren so richtig gefickt mano ey

hoid die gogos du jungfrrrrrrrrrrau bahahaha
>>
File: rat pack.jpg (241 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
rat pack.jpg
241 KB, 1200x900
>>73768842
>Rat Pack
>white
>>
>>73768895
How about Chet Baker? Did a fuck ton of coke. Marilyn Monroe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIFoAwJPtm4
>>
>>73769008
No one is saying that no white artists weren't degenerates, rather that the ENTIRE black music scene, rather it was Jazz, Swing, or whatever else was ALWAYS full of drugs and shit
>>
File: Laughs in freedom.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Laughs in freedom.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>73768982
>jo jo ich bin a neo nazi, bin so cool jaja
>seh wie ich die schwarzen hasse so cool

Stay mad you degenerate catamite
>>
>>73769008
this was more the norm desu>>73768770
>>
>>73769056
Can you give me an example of a white artist who wasn't engaged in degeneracy?
>>
>>73769133
Also never said that there was no degeneracy you kike. Go ahead and keep characterization the argument though
>>
>>73769201
I never said you said that. You said the music scenes weren't like that for whites at the same time. I wanted an example of a white artist from the same time who was not engaged in degeneracy.
>>
>>73769133
>>73769201
>>73769312
This board can be so goddamn awful sometimes.
>>
>>73769554
You're on /pol/ what do you expect?
>>
>>73769133
>>73769312
>>73769201
>>73768585
>>73768520

>Being this fucking autistic

Just kill yourselves.

Stormfaggots, there is a difference between following an ideology, and being an autistic edgy little shit.

t. non autistic natsoc
>>
>>73754443
>>73752351
my favorites
so good
>>
>>73769838
If only Booker T Washington had led the black community.
>>
>>73752351
they had to use a white man's invention to create something decent
plus, most of the decent nignogs in the music are either dead or retired
RIP nat king cole
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw
>>
>>73769811
t. homosexual
>>
>>73752351
Of course. As we all know, Jews have no rhythm, so after they successfully bred them for sick beats in the 1800s, they used them to make music to ful duh wite man.
>>
>>73770681
Cartman is that you?
>>
>>73761511
Sade is elevator music

U want smooth listen to Sam cook

Also try 40-60s Mississippi blues to broaden your horizons. Please never admit you listen to Sade again. Even if it is a little God dAmn catchy
>>
File: 1410699415822.jpg (31 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1410699415822.jpg
31 KB, 292x257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDhzZ7jAUKA
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.