[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop #NeverTrump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 800x1039) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 800x1039
I'm the guy who shilled for Cruz on this form to the bitter end, not now Donald is our only hope at saveing the country and conservatism.

But now the low-energy selfrichous cucks have joined the lib media and Hill Dog against Trump!

Jewish and racial slurs will not win these people over, because they no nothing of /pol/ or meme magic. We got him this far... can we go farther to all but ensure victory in November?
>>
>>73751945
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

#AWOOVMENT
>>
>>73751945

Just stumped itself, check its PAC twitter (other threads are discussing it)
>>
It's already been stopped. #nevertrump is now #maybetrump.
>>
>>73751969
Let's dispel this fiction that Hillary doesn't know what she's doing.
>>
>>73751945

Don't worry. Never trump are a bunch of inconsequential fags. Same with anyone who ever supported that booger eater.
>>
>>73752171

Hillary doesn't need to know what she's doing as long as she stays with the narrative. The masters of social media will take care of the rest.
>>
>>73752053
I didn't see anything on their Twitter. What do you mean?
>>73752055
How?
>>
File: proud cuck.png (162 KB, 631x633) Image search: [Google]
proud cuck.png
162 KB, 631x633
>>73753244
they posted this on their twitter yesterday

Before you ask its 100% real as is the PAC
>>
>>73751945
>saveing
>selfichous
>they no nothing
>>
>>73751945
>racist
>sexist
This guy is so out of touch with reality, he thinks he can pander to a select group and aim a general election. The fact that his own party is fighting him just adds to the entertainment
>>
>>73753545
Kekimus maximus
>>
>>73753545
woooooooooooow
Meme magic is just too strong
I was looking at the wrong twitter
>>
>cut into the black voting block by attacking Shillary on accepting a $20K donation and endorsement from the KKK...she does not need that money, why has she not taken the high road in disavowing the KKK?

>cut into the female voting block by attacking Shillary on HER war on women, from taking contributions from Mudslime countries that treat women deplorably, going after the women to destroy them that accused her husband of rape and paying her female staff less than her male staffers.

>discredit her so-called accomplishments from TELLING people to cough up more money, SUPPORTING women's rights, STANDING for LBGT equality, and FIGHTING for universal healthcare. She has done nothing of substance.
>>
maybe you should learn how to spell and come back
>selfrichous
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.