[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion of a hard working muslim-born man who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 144090493497.jpg (125 KB, 640x856) Image search: [Google]
144090493497.jpg
125 KB, 640x856
What's your opinion of a hard working muslim-born man who doesn't like Islam anymore but still has to keep islamic name in order to not be killed?

Does a red-pilled ex-muslim have a part in the future imagined /pol/?
>>
>>73751274
>Does a red-pilled ex-muslim have a part in the future imagined /pol/?

Yes.

Some of the most red-pilled men I know (or read about, journalists, authors, etc.) are ex-Muslims or cultural Muslims or, for instance, former Muslim-Brotherhood-Muslims who have left these organizations.

(In Germany that would be, for example, Akif Pirincci whose books have been banned by Amazon because they were considered to be too right-wing or Hamed-Abdel Samad who has to live under Police protection.)

I would even include so-called "moderate" Muslims, I just don't think that there ARE many moderate Muslims. Muslims either seem to become extremely radical (no pants above ankles, no music, no mustache but beard grown out, specific rules on how to go to the toilet, etc.) or they lose their religion at all. And the intelligent religious Muslims all have to live underground and have to be protected by the police.
>>
just shitpost like you're doing and you'll be fine
>>
>>73751274

You can go back to Arabia. Being a goatfucker has no religion
>>
>>73751274
if you have to ask
>>
>>73751274

I don't really want him in the West, but if Islamists were not slaughtering my people I wouldn't really feel any special need to remove him.
>>
>>73751274
Kinda sounds like my situtation.
Except I wouldn't be killed if I changed my name.
>>
>>73751274
Also why are so many other Ex-muslims lefties?
Like ones I've talked to on forums are anti-islam but still for open borders.
>>
Muslim isn't a race.
>>
File: post.libertarian-1462691682653.jpg (106 KB, 480x310) Image search: [Google]
post.libertarian-1462691682653.jpg
106 KB, 480x310
>>73751274

You're halfway there. Convert to Christianity.
>>
>>73751274
>redpilled
>muslim
get out leafhammed
>>
>>73753495
>reading comprehension
>>
>>73751274
>still has to keep islamic name in order to not be killed

You non-Christian scum will be Crusaded once again.

DEUS VULT!
>>
RIP in peace OP

died trying to change his name.
>>
>>73751274
quq
>>
It's good that you work hard and don't like Islam, but you just don't belong here. You belong in an Arab country, full of other people like you. I wish the best for you, lots of happiness, great family, lots of money, but not here. Canada is for white people.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.