[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the dark skinned one given the penis on his head to prepare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: teletubbies1_3495498b.jpg (222 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
teletubbies1_3495498b.jpg
222 KB, 620x387
Was the dark skinned one given the penis on his head to prepare us subconsciously for the genocide via 3rd world invasion? Was there something more to this show
>>
>>73751178

When the show's over, the baby is no longer the highest thing in the sky

Have children, /pol/
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign
>>
>A burning leaf
>>
>>73751178
TUBBY CUSTARD
>>
Who the fuck thought this show up and how much peyote were they on? I can't believe parents actually allowed their kids to watch this crazy bullshit.
>>
EH-OH
>>
File: 1462898061675.gif (496 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462898061675.gif
496 KB, 500x281
I completly forgot green teletubby was a nigger.
>childhood over
>>
>>73751178
tellytubbies combined with estrogen in city drinking water and BPA plastic are the reason the number of fags is increasing
>>
Someone watches Evalion?
>>
>>73751178
Lol this theory. Also your id. Lolugay
>>
>>73751178
all I know was that the purple one was a faggot, he was also the biggest of the bunch, so he's a giant faggot.
>>
>>73751641
My childhood was ruined until i saw that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.