[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler Dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1460776139189.png (152 KB, 338x419) Image search: [Google]
1460776139189.png
152 KB, 338x419
https://youtu.be/SYslEzHbpus

>weird fag trains dog to react positively to the phrase "Gas the Jews" and raise a paw (Hitler salute) to the phrase "Sieg Hiel"
>video is pretty dumb and the guy's face is punchable as fuck but the doge is cute and the shit is kind of amusing
>GUY GETS ARRESTED FOR POSTING THE VIDEO

Holy fucking shit. It's a brave new world indeed. This idiot is going to jail and they'll probably put the evil, racist dog down to the thunderous applause of the easily offended. All for posting a goofy video on Jewtube.

What do you guys think of this? It's hard to get angry anymore because it's just so unbelievable. Shit like this honestly makes me question reality.
>>
>>73748018
New generation of urban kampfhunden
>>
>>73748018
http://www.timesofisrael.com/scottish-man-arrested-for-teaching-dog-to-give-nazi-salute/

Oy vey.
>>
>>73748358
How can you be so thin skinned, that shit is an obvious joke, nothing should be off limits for comedy and the fact that this is a punishable offense in Europe is ridiculous.
>>
Which cucked country is he from
>>
File: 1460834167700.jpg (54 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
1460834167700.jpg
54 KB, 400x688
>>73748018
I thought it was funny

But then again I'm a racist Nazi misogynistic Shitlord
>>
>>73748996
Scotland
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Any /pol/acks from Scotland around? As a typical American, I don't know a great deal about foreign governments, but I could have sworn Scotland was a democracy. People there aren't the least bit upset that you can be charged with a hate crime for posting some goofy stoner-tier video?

Freedom my ass. Fucking William Wallace must be turning over in his grave.
>>
>>73748748
not an argument
>>
File: 1461894340819.jpg (113 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1461894340819.jpg
113 KB, 500x376
Bump because this shit is just outrageous to me. I'm not sure what aggravates me more; the people on the other side that call every little fucking thing a 'hate crime' (except for the obvious hate crimes borne out by staggering interracial crime stats), or the people on 'our' side that justs lets this shit go on without a peep.

A closed mouth isn't going to eat. Making snarky little 'memes' and trolling progressives and establishment types is fun, but the slope for thought crimes gets a little more slippery with each passing day. It needs to end.

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_takimag_may_01_2016#axzz48AXuk6Dt

>At Loyola Marymount University—a reputedly Catholic institution—an office employee was recently suspended for committing the “hate crime” of stating she believed that only two genders exist—namely, male and female

>Husam El-Qoulaq—no, we don’t have any idea how to pronounce that, either—is a Palestinian student at Harvard Law School who during a public panel earlier this month asked former Israeli foreign minister Tzipi Livni:

How are you so smelly?...she’s very smelly, and I was just wondering.

The Jewish Law Students Association—apparently a touchy bunch—wrote the following of El-Qoulaq’s comment:

It is hate speech. It is offensive. It is wrong….A statement like this denigrates our school and our shared purpose, and we as a community cannot tolerate it.

God forbid a real hate crime ever happened to one of these professional victims. That would just be terrible, wouldn't it?
>>
>>73749036
>>
I guess nobody cares about the eradication of free speech and the fact that citizens in democratic nations open themselves up to criminal charges for their thoughts.

Even pointing out an established, indisputable fact from the Quran can land you in the slammer these days. These are scary times. People need to wake up before it's too late.

http://www.infowars.com/teacher-to-be-prosecuted-for-calling-mohammed-child-molester/

>>73750833
Can you give me some background on this? I think I get the gist but I'd like to know the whole story.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.