[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The streets will run, with rivers of blood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x382
"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"
>>
Soon we will learn; is this the fall of the republic, or the empire?
>>
>>73747147

7/7 Never forget. Enoch is always right.
>>
>>73747264
Your Empire fell after WW2, so it's your Republic that is on the line now.
>>
>>73747471
Then if we're going by parallels with Rome, we'll see the rise of a new empire.
>>
>>73747599
This remains to be seen, and who's Empire will come into fruition? A European Empire? A American Empire? A Chinese Empire? A Russian Empire? Only time will tell.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Those who do not act now are to blame. No more waiting, no more of this game. Our countries are being over run, our women taken, our birth rates declining and Islam is rising.

This does not need to be the second fall of Rome. If you do not retaliate it is YOU who is to blame for this.
>>
File: are-we-afraid-no.jpg (124 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
are-we-afraid-no.jpg
124 KB, 800x450
>>73747147
Londonistan is fucked. It has gone too far. It's a different country. It must be purged with nuclear weapons.
Cleansed by radioactive destruction.

Enoch was correct. 'rivers of blood'.

Some music for you Amerifriend, Edward Elgar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA

It's very English. I hope you like it.
My country is not yet ruined. We Englishmen have a solid spirit and shall hold true to these islands.

God Save The Queen!
>>
>>73747983
Honestly all of these is a possibility. If we vote to stay in, we'll integrate with the EU. If we leave, we may attach ourselves to America to stay relevant. If America tanks (which is a possibility) we may snuggle up to China and become their little financial services and luxury goods hub (we have been making lots of deals with them lately). If we leave and become red pilled, we may side with Russia against Europe, but this is the most unlikely of the lot desu.
>>
>>73748663

There's no such thing as English anymore.
>>
>>73748908
Don't say such things, that's what they want you to believe.
>>
File: river.jpg (117 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
117 KB, 600x400
>>73748908
Yes there is. I am an Englishman. My wife is Scottish.
We live in northern England. England is a distinct country.

I was in the British Army for nine years (light infantry), and have fought for these islands. Don't you tell me that there is no such thing as English. Shame on you. Show some pride - not nationalistic fervour, but some honour, decency and respect for our history and culture.
I don't mean flag waving blind patriotism. Just an acknowledgement of thousands of years of history; your history and mine. Its roots run deeper than you think.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.