[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Trump try hard to court the black vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: White Black Handshake.gif (2 MB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
White Black Handshake.gif
2 MB, 400x340
Despite the memes on /pol/, nobody really questions the negro's ties to America. Trump's nativist rhetoric might have some appeal to Black Americans.

Large scale 3rd world immigration only hurts the already undereducated black community with more competition and depressed wages. Democrats have not successfully imported enough people to make blacks irrelevant, but they must realize that they will lose their position as America's most important minority with this large scale immigration as well. Thoughts? Could the Republican party transform from the white man's party into the "stop bringing all these savages into my country" party?
>>
Blacks love Trump

He's alpha as fuck
>>
>>73746654
>Whites are worked to death providing for shitskins to have babies that will rape our daughters and murder out sons
>Only hurts black underclass
>>
It can't hurt. He's polling like shit with them already.
>>
>>73746839
I didn't mean that it only hurts blacks. Just the only outcome of it for blacks is a net negative.
>>
>>73746654
Blacks just need a father figure. Trump needs to be stern but fair and don't run off at the first opportunity. He is a good papa.
>>
>trump scheduled to give talk to NAACP just like all republican candidates (look up Romney's shitty speech from 2012)
>trump comes out on stage with a half dozen black business owners who really made it on their own
>business leaders talk about real achievement - not $15/hour jobs
>trump looks like some kind of gang leader with all these powerful black people on stage with him
>10% really buy it
>trump ends up with 20% of the negro vote.
>>
File: 1458161571261.png (11 KB, 316x455) Image search: [Google]
1458161571261.png
11 KB, 316x455
I guess you can't have a thread if it doesn't say:

>/POL/ BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>73746654
He's already polled 25% of the black vote, which is more than any other republican in the history of the modern GOP has gotten
>>
He'll win the black vote. The media will never report it because they're protecting the illusion that they all think he's racist/will unconditionally vote for Hillary
>>
>>73748842
Lol, no.

He might get more than any other republican because black americans are finally starting to realize that democrats aren't doing shit for them. But, he won't get the majority, not a chance in hell.
>>
>>73749221
Ok fair enough, I should have said win a huge portion
>>
your passive aggressive attitude does you no credit
no (you) 4U
sage
>>
>>73747285
Would 20% be enough to win an election? What would it actually take to pick up a rust belt state?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.