[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
following the money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Trump-Israel.jpg (22 KB, 320x249) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Israel.jpg
22 KB, 320x249
why won't he release his tax info?
>>
>>73746234
cuz he's being audited, and he's a billionaire with complex taxes. He has nothing to gain by releasing them.
>>
>>73746234
- I assume his *income* wouldn't really fit the "extremely rich guy" image. He might very well be worth 8 billion dollars, but then again it could be that he only pays himself out - let's say - 10 million a year. (The guy probably doesn't have too much personal expenses - as most rich people have their own real estates, vacation destinations, jets from the company etc...)
- The other thing could be that tax returns would show he didn't give much to charity.
- Furthermore he could have paid very little taxes, a very low tax rate could also damage his image a little bit
- Maybe it is also just strategically unnecessary. I think only his enemies really care about the returns, his supporters don't give a fuck. And also why would you hand out ammo to the enemies if there is no benefit to it.
- Lastly it could also be that he pulls off a surprise move, makes everyone beg for tax returns and then he presents his impressive, crystal clear returns that show how much he has given to charity etc...
>>
>>73746234
cuz he already did? where this meme coming from?
>>
>>73746234
Because he doesn't have to.
>>
>>73746699
great answer, anon

>>73746823
when did he?

>>73746877
he doesn't, but withholding this kind of info makes him seem less trustworthy and more shady
>>
>>73747306
I also completely understand it. Let's say he only pays himself 10 billion - which would be less than Hillarys speech fees. He then would have to explain "b-but guys I am really rich my net worth is not the same as income, i only keep the money in the company for tax reasons" etc etc... way to difficult to effectively communicate, only makes things more complicated.
>>
>>73747534
I meant 10 million obv.
>>
File: TrumpmadeinChina.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TrumpmadeinChina.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>73746234
Cause he hates America and that's why right wingers love him.
>>
>>73746234
He literally tweeted today he will release the info BEFORE Election Day.

This is a trump trap he has carefully placed. Just sit back,and enjoy
>>
>>73746234
Because the audit isn't fucking done retard
>>
>>73746234
TO ALL THE KEKS PARROTTING MUH AUDIT.

1. HE COULD RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS PRE-AUDIT. AS IN PRE-2010 OR WHATEVER IT IS. BUT HE WON'T.

2. THERE IS NO LAW OR RULE THAT SAYS HE CAN'T RELEASE THEM NOW ANYWAYS.

He's obviously hiding something. This will fuck him and I'm glad. Americans won't go for this shady shit. Right wing retards will. But not average folk.

It stinks to high assburger.
>>
>>73747306
>when did he?

months ago people were saying holy shit he's actually running he submitted his taxes,

Howard Stern was talking all kinds of shit about running then bowed out last second because he wouldn't submit his taxes

thought submitting your taxes was a requirement

now people are saying he won't release his taxes, release them to who? he's apparently met the requirements to run

what the fuck are you retards smoking?
>>
>>73747650

This.

Besides, nobody gives a fuck about Trump's tax returns. Only the media cared about Romney's tax returns because it was a way to make him look bad.
>>
>>73747848
>Americans won't go for this shady shit.

Shady shit like attacking the bill of rights and coming from a family that made it's fortune in the slave trade?
>>
>>73747884
that was a financial statement, listing his assets, not a tax return.
>>
>>73747699
The audit doesn't block him from releasing his returns.
>>
File: 1440116460212.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440116460212.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>73748172
>Releasing your shit during an audit
>>
>>73746234
IIRC, he literally isn't ALLOWED to right now, due to his ongoing audit.
>>
>>73746234

I don't give a shit. Anyone who thinks Trump's tax return will impact his image with his supporters has taken nothing away from this election so far.
>>
>>73746234
honestly? because it keeps him in the news

and then when he FINALLY releases them, they will be fine
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.