[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INFIDELS, FEAR!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: MayorAkbar.jpg (85 KB, 828x860) Image search: [Google]
MayorAkbar.jpg
85 KB, 828x860
Does anyone in the US actually pay attention to Mayor Allah Akbar? Can he hinder the God-Emperor's ascension?
>>
Bongistan has no value. If he keeps bleating it'll actually probably help the god emperor.
>>
>>73746157
Americans have no idea who he is nor do they care what he has to say.

So no.
>>
>>73746157

Nobody in Britain cares about him, either. He's gone against the London transportation guilds though, so I expect to see him floating down the Thames with a union jack stuck in his arse crack.
>>
>a fucking mayor
>>
>>73746552
Rare
But this Muzzie can threaten all he wants to, he'll have to play nice with President Trump
>>
>>73746552

>rare
>>
>>73746157
He's a no-one, even in Britain. The only reason everyone knows Boris is because he's such a character. And because he was such a rival with Cameron too.

Sadiq Khan is a big winner for Muslims in the UK, which is a problem. But I wouldn't worry about him being influential more generally.
>>
>>73746157
we're a peaceful religion!
every bit of dialogue is outright or vieled threats.

We should send every Muslim out of the west they have no place here and clearly can't act civilised.
>>
>>73746552
How's the gambling going?
>>
>>73746157
If anything it will give him more power with whites.
>>
>>73747533
>If anything it will give him more power with whites.
What about niggers and women?
>>
>>73747965
niggers hardly vote Obama was an exception and Hillary doesn't have the flare he had to them the biggest threat will be women
>>
>>73746157
Be bloody nice to Islam or we'll kill you!
>>
>>73746157
Wonder what is the Queen feel about this ?
>>
>>
File: 1462391138695.jpg (92 KB, 954x573) Image search: [Google]
1462391138695.jpg
92 KB, 954x573
>>73746157
He's made the election for TRUMP.
It's the opposite of what you portray. No one in America takes this serious, and votes FOR it to happen.
It's like you're campaigning for him.
Our culture is raised not to accept threats, to call you a bully, and stand up to you.
I don't care if you are paid to post these things. I just want you to know these threads are what RAISES his polls.
Look at those comments compared to his polls. Put that on a timeline.
The based Don thanks you for doing his work.
>>
>>73746794
Can't wait for the backpedal in November.

> Hello? President Trump? I wanted to call and apologize, I was given false information about your policies. Please don't cut our foreign aid and defensive pact... You're our only hope once the Muslims pogrom starts...
>>
I hate this guy

London is so fucked
>>
>>73746157
pulling statics out of my ass, i think most americans couldn't pick out the difference between england from ireland so no, we don't care.
>>
File: 1391040375500.jpg (26 KB, 222x203) Image search: [Google]
1391040375500.jpg
26 KB, 222x203
>>73746552
>He's gone against the London transportation guilds though, so I expect to see him floating down the Thames with a union jack stuck in his arse crack.

I let out a hardy kek when reading that.

top notch bantz britbong
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.