[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ight /pol/ I just joined the Army as an 11B, what are the chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: us mil.jpg (13 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
us mil.jpg
13 KB, 274x184
Ight /pol/ I just joined the Army as an 11B, what are the chances I'll get to fight in the next 4 years?
>>
>>73745985
Enjoy painting rocks until the next big happening happens.
>>
>>73745985
slim to none, the only non spec ops forces that are seeing action are the marines
>>
>>73746189
How come?
>>
>>73746239
its just how it is friend, i have family in the NSW community and the SEALs are doing the most, followed by EOD, followed by SWCC. After that MARSOC, Delta, Air force Special Forces excluding PJ's, Marines, Hospital Corpsman, and PJ's.
>>
File: 1462887630848.jpg (520 KB, 831x1172) Image search: [Google]
1462887630848.jpg
520 KB, 831x1172
>11 b
>>
>>73745985
You didn't try to go to a Ranger batt? why? That would be your best shot at removing kebab as an 11B
>>
>>73745985
Eh, you guys are a war mongering bunch, I bet you'll find some country that was continuously antagonized to be deployed in.
>>
>>73745985

Are you fucking retarded OP? Don't answer that, you signed 11B, so yes; you are retarded.

Why would you join a combat MOS during peacetime? Only join the infantry if we are actively at war or certainly heading into it. You god damn joey mouthbreather fuck, you are going to hate your life so hard. Have fun spending the next 4 doing beautification details, never getting laid, and being treated like a toddler.
>>
>>73745985
Wow. OP, just kill yourself now. Before you step foot in GA or move on to your unit, just kill yourself now because you fucked up. You will not see anything but the occasional mudslime who looks at you funny, even then chances are rare you'll actually get a unit that deploys more than a few months.
>>
>>73746800
>>73746239
Obongo budget cuts. Democrat presidents are ignorant and think special forces and air units can carry the entire load.
>>
>>73746189
theres definitely army aviation support near mosul right now
>>
Hope you enjoy Kuwait. Couldn't be a worse time to join. Literally every NCO will have a CIB and will shit all over you. I know I would.
>>
File: confuse.jpg (126 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
confuse.jpg
126 KB, 480x360
>fighting for the jew
are you retarded OP? legit question
>>
>>73745985
Enjoy mowing lawns and painting useless shit. Should've gotten something with a security clearance ts/tsci if possible
>>
Is there a single kurdish force that lets westerners fight? It all looks like bullshit.
>>
>joining as 11 bang bang

holy fuck... must have been tough getting above a 30 on your ASVAB hahahah
>>
>>73745985

President Trump

Ride into battle into the great cleansing where the white world unites to exterminate the mud races.

President Hillary

Ride into battle killing white heterosexuals to make way for the great liberal blackening/faggening.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.