[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the likelihood that the USA and Mexico just have an all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1430681609032.jpg (94 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1430681609032.jpg
94 KB, 612x612
What is the likelihood that the USA and Mexico just have an all out war against one another in the next 30 years?
>>
>>73729154
0%

Despite their differences, they coexist relatively peacefully. Theres a much higher chance of blacks and whites fighting on thr street
>>
Even mexico isn't that stupid
>>
>>73729275
100%
>>
>Mexico
>all out war
I'd imagine you need some real form of government to take such action. I don't see that in Mexico's future.
>>
Hell no!

I don't want all those beaners reclassified as "refugees" by the UN.
>>
>>73729154
Not very likely? Mexico wouldn't exist at all other than pockets of cartel holdouts. It'd just become afghanistan.
>>
>>73729154
Once Trump kicks out all the illegals in the USA, they will all be sent back to Mexico and Viva le Revolucion allowing the new heads of state to become allies with Russia.

Next thing you know Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0 except Russia is at our doorstep waiting to invade
>>
Probably 0%. It should be 100%. We should have declared war on Mexico in the 1980s when they were sending illegal Mexishits over here. Instead we gave them amnesty like cuckolds.
>>
>>73729154
50/50
>>
>>73729154
The US would just put an embargo on Mexico and watch it crumble.
>>
>>73729154
About the same as my little sister trying to kick my ass. It would never happen and she might accidently died.
>>
>>73729154
... We pay fund their military so they would make it about a week into war until they run out of funds and bodies to drop from planes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.