[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you stay in your own country and try to make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (312 KB, 1412x1019) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
312 KB, 1412x1019
Why don't you stay in your own country and try to make it better instead of ruining what the non hispanic white man created in the USA?
>>
How?
>>
How about trying to stop it and start discriminating them instead of complaining anonymously. yo
>>
Capitalism dictates that I do what is in my personal best interest. Expecting me to willingly go back to Mexico violates basic capitalist principles. Sounds like OP, in addition to being a faggot, is also a commie.
>>
>>73728957
>Why don't you stay in your own country and try to make it better

What the Native Americans said to the colonists..
>>
>>73729706
Guess you're right. If we refuse or fail to defend what's ours we clearly don't deserve it.
>>
>>73729706
We actually came to conquer and exploit resources. Completely different situation.
>>
Because they can't make their own countries better. There's what, almost 30 Latin American countries? All shit. Every last one of them. Failed states.

Spics can't make good nations. They have never done it, and there is no evidence at all that they ever could. They know this. That's why they come here to leech off of our civilization.
>>
>>73729953
They're definitely trying to exploit resources...
>>
>>73729953
maybe they want to conquer your sorry cuck ass.
>>
File: 46460.jpg (189 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
46460.jpg
189 KB, 450x450
>>73729514
>>73730105

Pablo, go back
>>
>>73729706
>What the Native Americans said to the colonists..

There is no such thing as a Native American, they came from proto Russia/China and there were already Europeans living in America long before any of these so called "Native Americans".
>>
>>73730248
where the fuck am i supposed to go back to tyrone.
>>
>>73730486
Guatamala
>>
>>73729706
completely wrong, there was no nation

nothing belonged to them and the colonists bartered with them until the colonists started to fight with them, and they lost . . .

are you saying we should declare war on you mexicans?

do you all want to die?
>>
>>73730105
So Mexicans are gay rapers? Yeah no I think I'll vote for the guy that will keep you people out.
>>
>>73729953
false, colonists came to have a better life and not live under british rule
>>
>>73730486
Guantanomo
>>
Where's the pic showing countries ruled by the Anglo vs countries ruled by the Spanish and French?

Anglos>Latins>Mohammed rape babies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.