[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Russians even slavs? They look more like Mongols. Pictured:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: c880dd1f.jpg (12 KB, 400x469) Image search: [Google]
c880dd1f.jpg
12 KB, 400x469
Are Russians even slavs?
They look more like Mongols.
Pictured: Average Croatian(slav) man
>>
>>73727564
Croats are closely related to Persians because of settlements in antiquity. Your pic even looks quite persian
>>
>>73727564
>>73728601
To be clear it was a semi nomadic tribe of iranics called the sarmatians that lived here in antiquity. These were iranian nomadic tribes.
>>
File: averagerussianman.jpg (20 KB, 376x604) Image search: [Google]
averagerussianman.jpg
20 KB, 376x604
>>73729010
Its quite clear that Croats fucked and were fucked around by a lot of different tribes, but we still fall under the average slav category. I can find similarities in every other slavic nation except for Russia.
>>
>>73727564
Croats look Turkish.

>>73729312
We look normal.
>>
Croats look like a mix of Germans, Italians and Slavs
And with the average height of the Netherlands
>>
Someone post the pic of that sexy faggot selfposting croat from a few weeks back that made all the gayboys on pol swoon
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
Is this the answer /pol/?
>>
>>73730018
They are some of the most ugliest people you can meet. All those Herzegovians with their square shaped heads and cro-magnon foreheads..disgusting
>>
>>73730370
Dont know meyn. The description fits well with the Dalmatians.
>>
>>73730018
They guy in your pic doesn't look fully dinaric, has some mediterranean influences.

Here are some 'heavier' examples
http://www.theapricity.com/earlson/reeh/dracegal.htm
>>
File: Y-Chromosomes.jpg (105 KB, 722x804) Image search: [Google]
Y-Chromosomes.jpg
105 KB, 722x804
>>73727564

Slavs are not actually a race despite use of the terms. We are a cultural and linguistic group.

Russian Slavs are more Finnic and Mongoloid than Say Poles who are neither. Yugoslavs are a big mix of old Dinaric stock, Wends (Poles) and the millions of invaders and others that passed though your lands.

This map illustrates the Paternal Haplogroup mix of various countries to make my point.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>73731225
>http://www.theapricity.com/earlson/reeh/dracegal.htm

Here is a Croat I now who is a good example of Dinarid
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.