[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bob Woodward: Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: blog_bob_woodward.jpg (35 KB, 400x241) Image search: [Google]
blog_bob_woodward.jpg
35 KB, 400x241
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/woodward-20-wapo-reporters-dig-dirt-on-trump-every-phase-of-his-life/article/2591021

What will they find?
>>
>>73726965
Much ado about nothing.
>>
More of a platoon than an army
>>
>>73726965
>woodward and bernstein expose nixon
>woodward trying same shit with trump
i wonder who could be behind this?
>>
They'll step on their own dicks and actually help Trump in spite of their best efforts.
>>
Daily reminder that Woodward is an asset of US Naval Intelligence and NOT an actual journalist.

The "hit" on Nixon was centered around drummed up nonsense to get Nixon out of office because he was seen as unreliable on Israel. Same reason why they did everything to sandbag Carter towards the end of his term and why they tried to kill Reagan.

Ironically, Bush 41 who stood to gain from Reagan's death and was no doubt involved, was himself sandbagged by Jews for his re-election after he refused to support increased Israeli settlements. Ditto for Clinton with Lewinski -- no surprise that in the immediate aftermath he embarks on a war with a Russian proxy to set up a narco-state which gives huge coal mining concessions to a company partially owned by Wesley [Cohen] Clark.

The media is a kike subversion program.
>>
>>73726965
trump's life, lies, leud behaviors, etc are well documented in his books
>>
>>73726965
I'm pretty sure God is guarding Trump at this point and nothing these evil people do will stop him.
>>
they're digging that hard for Trump but have mountains of evidence already against Hillary regarding emails and Benghazi and nothing happens

gee I really wonder who's behind all this
>>
>>73727815
How was Israel so inept at getting presidents until Bush 2?

He really seems like the only one who ever went full retard listening to them by invading Iraq.
>>
>>73728065
The Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>73726965
>What will they find?

Basically this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLiwTZiq_pg
>>
File: 1462513370974.jpg (9 KB, 289x166) Image search: [Google]
1462513370974.jpg
9 KB, 289x166
>yfw TWENTY GOOD MEN has been meme magicked into reality
>>
>>73728078
If you read Judy Woodruff's book on George W. by the end of his second term he basically stopped talking to most of his cabinet and advisors who had convinced him to go to war.
>>
>>73728237
The night is dank, and full of memes.

Soon Trump will burn Ivanka, but he will be killed by the blonde woman.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.