[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Clay that will be annexed when Trump becomes emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: baja1a.jpg (23 KB, 362x499) Image search: [Google]
baja1a.jpg
23 KB, 362x499
ITT: Clay that will be annexed when Trump becomes emperor
>>
>>73725946
Great fishing opportunities. I like this idea.
>>
>>73725946
Why stop there? Might as well take Canada and Mexico.
>>
What does Baja have to offer apart from the desert?

The wall will have to go south and hit the gulf and there will have to be sea patrol so Mexicans don't cross that way.
>>
File: canada.gif (293 KB, 1000x871) Image search: [Google]
canada.gif
293 KB, 1000x871
>>73725946
>>
My dog lives in Baja California :v
>>
File: pwXoy.jpg (56 KB, 964x740) Image search: [Google]
pwXoy.jpg
56 KB, 964x740
This is how America would look if our ambassador wasn't such a useless drunk
>>
>>73726159
Lots of oceanfront real estate. Also the climate is right for growing guayule, a plant that would reduce or eliminate the US's dependence on southeast Asia for natural rubber. It's one of our most glaring resource vulnerabilities. Good for growing coconuts too which are becoming a valuable agricultural product due to increase use of coconut oil.
>>
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Baja is pretty much a US state already. You don't even need a tourist card or TVIP for your car to go there.

I'd say the wall should just dip south to the Gulf of California with the river. We could call it even on the payment.

Who else here has been to Coco's Corner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDacLNejvMo
>>
>>73726159
You're next, Ahmed. Britain's gonna be America's colony this time.
>>
>>73726270
I don't give a shit about your mother, she's getting annexed too.
>>
>>73726480
I want to spit on Trist's grave.
>>
>>73726159
You're retarded sadiq, please stay on that side of the pond.
>>
>>73726127
B-but what about, you know, the Mexicans.
>>
>>73725946
Why not annex Baja California, along with the western seaboard of British Colombia? Not only would we be the country with the most comtinuous Pacific Coastline in the world, we'd get Vancouver, and the sweet real estate that comes with it. We'd also add Alaska to the continental US.
>>
File: 1462499491250.jpg (76 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1462499491250.jpg
76 KB, 500x627
>>73726480

Why stop there?
>>
>>73725946
I don't know about annex but he should liberate Scotland from the British Caliphate so that Sean Connery can die in his native land.
>>
>>73727858
Vancouver is infested with SJWs.
>>
File: SMA.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
SMA.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Why wouldn't you want a winter home in a place like this?

While the Mexicans are toiling away in our slaughterhouses and fast food joints, we could be watching the sunset from a rooftop patio in February.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.