[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Is there anything to him past being contrarian? Nothing he says is profound or interesting and he comes off as a really obnoxious fagboy.
>>
I liked him when he was still in Britain and came as more eloquent and factual. Now that he's in USA he has became this fake Barbie boy who uses childish personal insults as arguments, just like leftists.
>>
>>73724938
He Tweets like a female. Flaunting money, constant selfies, pictures of accessories.

I . . guess he gets a pass because he takes it in the jaw?
>>
>>73724938
Quit fucking posting about yourself on 4chan you fucking tired ass faggot
>>
>>73725929
/thread
>>
>>73725929
Trust me; if I were Milo, I would have offed myself already.
>>
>>73724938

Some people mistake him for a based gay when in reality he's just a faggot
>>
>>73727234
Yeah and he's a Jew lover to top it off.
>>
File: gaypolls.png (2 MB, 1554x1668) Image search: [Google]
gaypolls.png
2 MB, 1554x1668
>>73724938

He's a 33 year old grown-ass man who still pretends to be some sort of "cute twink boi" who wants to hang-out with 18 year old college guys all the time and make jokes about big cocks. It's getting weird. He has to grow up, I would actually respect him more if he'd gay marry another gay "conservative" or something.

One of the other things I dislike about him is that he makes impressionable young guys believe that gays are just like them and cool and "based" and love Trump, although the reality is that the absolute majority of gays are fucking feminist liberals.
>>
>>73727678
>although the reality is that the absolute majority of gays are fucking feminist liberals.
Maybe lesbians
But gays are probably most racist and misogynist people you can still find on this planet
>>
>>73724938
He is a fag that realised there was a large crowd of redpilled /pol/ types that wanted to see leftists being btfo. I doubt he actually believes in any of the stuff he advocates for, he is just pandering to an audience to boost his career.
>>
>>73725929

Milo:

>Has a job
>Shitposts on /pol/

Pick one.
>>
>>73728449
can confirm this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.