[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Trump wins the general and Mexicans are deported, just remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: o-MARCO-RUBIO-CUBA-facebook.jpg (309 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-MARCO-RUBIO-CUBA-facebook.jpg
309 KB, 2000x1000
When Trump wins the general and Mexicans are deported, just remember that it was us Cubans in Florida that made it happen. Don't deport and hate us too.
>>
if you're here legally don't worry about it
>>
>>73724930
No worrys Cubans, as long as you ain't commies you guys are good in my book.
>>
>>73724930
Cubans are good.
>>
>>73724930
Then you better stop pretending you don't speak English down in Miami.
>>
Cubans have Spanish blood not mexican blood. Ok in my book.
>>
File: 1459220786094.png (272 KB, 447x458) Image search: [Google]
1459220786094.png
272 KB, 447x458
>>73724930
You guys overwhelmingly voted for fucking lil' Marco, when the whole rest of Florida went Trump. Why should I believe that you aren't going to go Shillary?

P.S. Make Miami Floridian again
>>
>>73724930
Cubans. Historically the biggest pieces of crap in latin america. Followed by other carribeans Islanders. All you see is yourselves. Ahhh! Im different! Maybe thats why you guys have been number one targets for eugenics. You know Cuba was a slave farm, where slaves outnumbered their masters 60:1? Cubans traditionally succeeded in the U.S. Because there were the number 1 russian connect. Now you have plenty of cossack Jews here.
>>
You've got it good enough. You're the only place that we give instant citizenship to just for washing up on a beach.

We need to fix that.
>>
>>73725109
>t. Cuban
>>
>>73725333
Trump won Florida.
>>
>>73725455
I agree it isn't needed anymore. But the fact remains we are here legally and we vote republican.

>>73725333

lil' Marco is the only republican with enough honor to stand by his pledge, consider that.
>>
Cubans are the fucking worst.

They feel entitled because they are US citizens. Even though all they need to do is float there way to florida
>>
>>73724930
>Mexicans are deported
You mean illegal immigrants
Legal immigrants will stay, if you think otherwise keep dreaming
>>
Fuck the Cubans, never have I ever met a more corrupt group of people in my life. The good Cubans that I know I can only count on my own 2 hands. They come to this country and have everything handed to them on a silver platter, social security, Medicaid and Medicare, and other government assistance for free. They then claim that they have hardships similar to other immigrants who break their backs doing construction for 15 years before they even have a chance to get a green card. Cubans are the reason Florida isn't as great as it should be, they have corrupted government healthcare so bad here it's a joke, they are worse than Puerto Ricans and niggers, if you ever come to Miami always keep in my mind that they are not your friends and will do anything to scam lie and cheat you at any opportunity.
>>
>>73725875

>just float

http://www.ibtimes.com/why-cubans-are-still-risking-their-lives-flimsy-rafts-leave-island-1909877

Easier than just crossing the Mexican border and the Cubans aren't retarded enough to vote fucking Democrat for the same shit that screwed their own country.
>>
File: fla.png (21 KB, 332x291) Image search: [Google]
fla.png
21 KB, 332x291
>>73725703
Yeah, and Cubans aren't to thank for that.
>>
>>73726047
Cubans are the only reason Florida is Republican and hasn't gone full Communist.
>>
>>73724930
Cubans suck. You people are such egotistical incompetent buffoons. You will be gassed if you don't go back to Cuba.
>>
>>73726185
Bullshit, Florida is mostly republican due to the northern panhandle, anything north of Broward is whitevile which is more than 70% of the state, not to mention that south Florida is full of Colombians,Venezuelans and other Central Americans not just Cubans alone.
>>
>>73726415
>incompetent

The only economist to agree that illegal immigration is fucking the average American is Cuban while the rest are white. It's always fucking whites that are retarded enough to fall for social justice bullshit, and you are calling Cubans fucking incompetent? Get your shit together.
>>
>>73726673

Let me clarify, the only respected economist, specifically George Borjas.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.