[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T-This has to be bullshit, right? Right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x1136
T-This has to be bullshit, right? Right?
>>
He's gone too far this time, it's time to get on board the #BernieGurney
>>
File: 40a.jpg (398 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
40a.jpg
398 KB, 551x600
>>73724013
He played you guys like a fiddle, huh?
>>
>>73724013
This is what the media has been shilling since he won the nomination
They're trying to make it appear as if he is flip-flopping.
For example, this article is a reference to Trump saying he would make an exception to the rule for the new London mayor.
>>
>>73724013
guys he is trying to get the burnouts
>>
Wow....i'm now a #CruzMissile
>>
FLIP FLOPPIN DON!
>>
File: 1454809319488.png (285 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454809319488.png
285 KB, 640x480
>>73724245
OY VEY DELETE THIS
NOOOOOOO
>>
That's it, I'm now a #cuck4bernie
>>
>>73724245
But he's now wording it as a suggestion, which is how it starts. I just want trump to be the exact thing you guys need, so it can spread and clear out this shithole. I may be scottish so less affected but mudslimes are definitely popular in the shittier part of the nation.
>>
TWO FACED TRUMP
>>
>>73724245
Dude he is the king of flip flopping and most Trump cucks accept it/ Each time we call him out on that both him and his supporters say the same shit
>He is allowed to change his mind
>>
>>73724013
This is what they say after he says he will allow heads of state in, something he always planned, it's just the media twisting words again.
>>
>>73724013

Beatings will continue until moral improves.

Your move muzzies.
>>
>>73724245
>make hard stance
>people who are more extreme agree with it and vote for you
>give a little bit up on the stance to make yourself appear cooperative and open-minded
>moderates more likely to vote for you
>press make themselves out to be retards every single day
>>
>>73724013
God Trump is going to be a great moderate. he really knows how to fool the crazy republicans. He's a fuckign New Yorker.
>>
>>73724433
Best part is Hillary can't attack him on it without being called right the fuck out.
>>
>>73724013
at least he wants to do something about Muslims in the first place
>>
He already got the anti-muslim, anti-immigration, etc., people to support him, and they wont ditch him. It's time to get the moderates if he really wants to win.

Or do you think he'll beat Hillary by hating on muslims all the time?
>>
>>73724321
>>73724449
One shill at a time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5jNawUj7Js
>>
Here is what he said:

>“It’s a temporary ban, it hasn’t been called for yet, nobody’s done it, this is just a suggestion until we find out what’s going on,” Trump said. “We have radical Islamic terrorism all over the world, you can go to Paris, you can go to San Bernardino, all over the world, if they want to deny it, they can deny it, I don’t choose to deny it."
>>
>>73724013
Wow.
I'm a #CruzMissile right now.
>>
>>73724013
How is this a bad thing? Its not like he was ever going to do it anyway (if he would even be able to), all this is doing is getting more votes...
>>
>>73724290
Sweet, good thing you can't vote
>>
>>73724583
The slippery slope fallacy strikes again.
>>
Yes, he's suggesting a temporary ban of Muslims entering the country until we can figure out what's going on.

What's the problem?
>>
File: 1461710277844.jpg (34 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
1461710277844.jpg
34 KB, 302x508
>>73724013

It was always a suggestion. Compare it to this statements on the wall. He has said emphatically he is going to build a wall.

While on the Muslim ban he has said perhaps we need to take a look at things and there needs to be a ban until we can figure out what is going on, who we are letting in and how the vetting process is working.
>>
>>73724705
Didn't he basically say the same thing originally. I remember hearing him use the same terms like while we find out whats going on first. He said the same thing about support to syrian rebels.
>>
>>73724013
The muslim ban was "until our leaders figure out what the hell is going on."
>>
no one read Art of the Deal?

If you want $5 don't ask for $3 ask for $10
>>
>>73724836
Expectations of Trump have been greatly elevated to god-like when he's just a politician.
>>
>>73724013
>>>>>>>>>>appears
>believing reporters about trump
>believing reporters
>Bong education
>>
>>73724013
He's trying to appeal to Bernie voters. He knows Republicans will never vote Hillary so he has them in the bag.

He wants the Bernie supporters to vote for him. He's made this clear many times now.
>>
>>73725148
I'm new to the trump train so inexperienced, sorry.
>>
>>73725008
you are so fucking full of shit and you know it

you and every other trump supporter know that he could just flip on the wall in the general and you cucks would still support him

how does trumps dick taste?
>>
File: therealtrump.jpg (390 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
therealtrump.jpg
390 KB, 1280x809
>>73724013
>>
He's held the same position on this from the beginning. I'm ok with him saying it's a temporary ban because I know it will be much harder to start letting them in again after they've been banned for awhile. People will see that the sky didn't fall because we banned the Muslims and if they start blowing themselves up and doing other savage shit we'll never let them in again.

I believe that things will get much worse before they get better and his ban will look like a brilliant master stroke ten years from now after the third world war is finally ended and Europe is once again trying to recover from being turned into smoking ruins.
>>
>>73725226
better than hillaries
>>
>>73725226

Triggered?You can't call everything a flip flop, retard.And here's what Trump actually said:

>>73724705
>>
Well after all this we can conclude that Trump is God-tier in my eyes again, thanks /pol/.
#makebritaingreatagain
>>
>>73725226

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/

Where he "doubles down"

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36272236

Where he has "softened" his stance.

He literally says the same thing from the beginning to now. Media jumped on the politically incorrect statement thinking they had a slam dunk to kill his campaign. When they didn't get the results desired, several months later they make it out to be a flip flop of some sort. This is easy to do because hardly anyone keeps track of this stuff by regularly listening to what they actually say, you just hear soundbites and headlines.
>>
>not posting a pastebin/archive of the article

You had one fucking job, faggot OP.
>>
>>73724013
w-wow, Drumpf is le stumpfed, I-I'm now #Shill4Hill
>>
>>73726773
he is stumped times infinity and also the trump general thread has 2 swastikas in the OP's pic
>>
File: AiZ8t5k.jpg (262 KB, 1390x1640) Image search: [Google]
AiZ8t5k.jpg
262 KB, 1390x1640
pick one lads
>>
>>73724013
Yes, he has the right to suggest things the. See if it's possible

He's a human
Cry more shill
You can't attack our roots becaus we have none

We are above the plants such as you
>>
>>73726952
OMFG IS DAT SUM SKRIMPS?
>>
>>73724013
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE he lied. he won't ban all Muslim from entering this country REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am now a CRUISE MISSILE
>>
File: rimmel.jpg (27 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
rimmel.jpg
27 KB, 620x388
>>73725508
>Implying Europe has the strength to recover for a third time

There's too much apathy and general weakness in Britain at least, compared to the 'dig for victory' spirit we had. There's no national pride at all

I think Muslims/Russians/ Emperor Merkel's European soldiers will be able to walk into our country virtually unopposed.

America, I wish you luck. You're going to need it
>>
>>73724013
Hello shill,
We are voting for trump becaus he will do what the PEOPLE wants and not what he wants.

He has every right to suggest stuff and see if the public supports it.

This "hurrrr durr flip flop" media shilling is literly the most saddest attempt at a smear ever.
You are litlery saying you agreed with him when you did everything you can to not get him the nomination.

You don't understand he peope want slmeken who Responds to change.

No other politicians do so becaus they are scared that when they do the media will call them out on it.

Tump has not, they throw shit like monkeys and he's now throwing it back.

Enjoy the downfall of your standerd politician he said she said bull shit!
>>
>>73724013

>I'll put paraphrases in quotation marks!
>that'll sure show those Trump supporters

Nice try shill.
>>
>>73725357
nice OC
>>
>>73725357
delete this
>>
>>73726952
One Shot Johnny. God big or go home.
>>
>>73725131
RATIONALIZING THIS HARD

I mean, following your logic, he probably doesn't even want a wall.

He'll probably "compromise" with Congress and build a shitty fence "to save tax dollars"
>>
>>73726952
Big Crimson and Rock-Out Randal should have their stats swapped.
>>
>>73724132
Riding that gurney straight into the morgue huh?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.