[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You should have to take a test mandated by the government before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Little Shit.jpg (11 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Little Shit.jpg
11 KB, 276x183
You should have to take a test mandated by the government before you are allowed to have kids.
The planet shouldn't be burdened with more kids if their parents don't have a minimum level of brains and responsibility.

Prove me wrong. [spoiler]You can't[/spoiler]
>>
>>73722651
>[spoiler] Minimum level of brains [/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (594 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594 KB, 2000x3000
Exactly

People go "oh no not eugenics!"

But humans have had natural eugenics for most of the species history.

Today because of technology that natural eugenics are now non existent.

We need artificial eugenics
>>
>>73722765
>Implying I care whether the formatting works correctly here or not.
[spoiler] I don't [/spoiler]
>>
>>73722651
Like everything the government meddles in it will end up corrupt. People will be turned away if they're not retarded liberals or if both partners are white. Don't be so pathetic.
>>
>>73723689
Not a good reason. No system is immune from corruption. Even our current system incentivizes the poor and stupid to have kids so they can get welfare, which is the opposite of how it should be.
>>
>>73722651
While regulating that shit is wrong, the Cases like that black woman with 10 or so kids going "SOMEBODY GOT'STA PAY FOR ALL MAH KIDS" really push for it.
>>
I don't support shitty parents, but I think that would be too much government regulation.
>>
>>73722651
>you should have to be indoctrinated by the government's liberal agenda before you are allowed to have kids.
>>
How are you going to stop them from having kids anyway? Forced abortions?
>>
>>73725684
How did China stop people from having kids?
>>
>>73722651
Nah, just abolish the welfare state. Another government program would just get fucked up, but dying because their parents are garbage and they have no support system is still a better fate for these kids than growing up into yet more gutter trash who will pop out 7 kids just to get a bigger welfare check.
>>
>>73722651
Listen to 'Parental Procreation Permit' by Arjen Lucassen and hope it is our future
>>
What happens when the government is run by Left-wing extremists and women who only want shitskins to reproduce?
>>
>>73722651

fuck off back to England, yankee scum
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.