[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide in Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1462649646813.png (447 KB, 1182x904) Image search: [Google]
1462649646813.png
447 KB, 1182x904
Majority of people who live outside of Australia think that its a perfect paradise to live, except for everything trying to kill you.

Well this includes yourself. Every week 21 males take their own lives.

75% of all suicides are males.

I think these are a few topics which impact us a lot:

Career: there are less jobs on the market.

House affordability: houses on average cost 10-15 times our annual income.

Rent: rent costs on average 50-65% of our weekly income.

Electricity bill: 14-17% of our weekly income.

If you're not rich, your family isn't rich, you don't win the lotto, you don't earn 80k/yr, you're never going to own a house in this century.

The cost of living in Australia is disgusting. If I moved to America I would live like a king.
>>
>>73722310
13 male bongs a day commit suicide in the UK

It's a serious problem. Nearly 80% of all suicides here are male.
>>
>>73722310
The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.

- Mr. Peanutbutter
>>
People everywhere are suiciding.
This isn't anything new nor can I blame them.
>>
>>73722371
Why don't they just join NA
>>
men are just more successful at suicide, women have more (failed) attempts because they pussy ass bitches
>>
good, less people means less traffic

housing costs are an issue

suicide is fine

plus less competition

get fucked egalitarian fags
>>
File: Justin-Trudeau-300x3001.jpg (83 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau-300x3001.jpg
83 KB, 300x299
Suicide shouldn't be called barbaric

Seriously tho
>>
>>73722310

Your rulers are fucking with you m8, You are paying UK prices for houses in a country with endless available land, limitless energy and a bigger crop growing area than Germany,

>something seriously cucked
>>
>>73722924
>Humans are their own worst enemy
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>the only way to "win" against suicide is to commit it
>>
>>73722924
If you kill yourself you win..
>>
>>73722310
Dang that sucks anon, I always imagined Australia to be paradise, where I grew up in Germany it was cold and rained a lot, I just want to see the sun 24/7.
>>
the earth is overpopulated. Men are obsolete. And we notice it. Women are valuable when they have a functioning vagina. Men are valueable when they bring value to society and ONLY then.
Oh and women now play the natural selection mode on hypermode. Its a real wonder there arent many many more suicides. FInd a hobby that will entertain you until death or youre fukt
>>
>>73723504
>Find a hobby

This anon, create something, art, music, literature, the world needs more conservative media to counter all the pinkos.
>>
>>73722310
Daily reminder that every bogan shitpost is a call for help
>>
>>73722310
>Majority of people who live outside of Australia think that its a perfect paradise to live
citation needed, fucker
>>
I wish i could find the strength to off myself but i dont wanna miss WW3
>>
>>73722310
>Moving to Aus in a month

Well, this cheered me up OP
>>
>>73722371
They have 1/3 of our population and twice the suicides.

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>73723934
thats what happens when dont have access to wolly wanker wully doozers like women do
>>
>>73722310
Then do what you gotta do to get to 'merica.
>>
>>73723934
OP said p/week, the bloke you were replying to said p/day
>>
>>73723934
Maths not your strongest subject eh m8?
>>
>>73722310
>you don't earn 80k/yr, you're never going to own a house in this century.

Let's do the math here folks

You earn 40k a year. It costs about 25k to live, 15k for rent and 10k for bills and food. That's 15k saving every year, 5k of your 40k is taxed, so you have 10k savings per year. In 10 years you will save 100k, houses will probably cost 700k, you need to borrow 600k from a bank.

But if in the 10 years you earn from 40k to 70k, that's an increase of about 200-300k in savings.

Clearly you will start on a low income and need to rapidly earn more in your first working decade so you can put more than 50% of a deposit down on a home.

The average income is like 50-60k right, if you get married a combined income of 100k is going to make paying off a house effortless. Save over 40k a year, pay it off in 20 years.
>>
File: 1355718634914.jpg (14 KB, 340x198) Image search: [Google]
1355718634914.jpg
14 KB, 340x198
>>73722553
...did you just quote fucking Bojack Horseman on /pol/?

The door is over there. Here's your coat.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.