[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP LEAVING SMALL CITIES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21
File: 124981587.jpg (324 KB, 1626x945) Image search: [Google]
124981587.jpg
324 KB, 1626x945
Stop leaving your villages or small cities!

Do you even know what you are doing?

Young liberal retards leave the small citiy to move to an shithole like Cologne, Berlin, Kassel, Ruhrgebiet

The small cities die out, where at least somewhere, tradition is still alive.

Now what exactly will happen if all young people will move out of the small towns?

The town will die out, no new jobs. The end.

Everyone will live in degenerated stinking big cities, you will never provide your children the country life, you will never provide your children with 100% pure aryan traditions and living with and from nature, you will just end up being a slave to an retarded citiy job and never get more than a small appartment to live in.

On top of that, you get everywhere you go fucked up with liberal propaganda, you disconnect from others, you will be feeling alone.
I lived for 20 years in a citiy, and let me tell you, children NEVER greeted me in the city, they just walked by.

Now im living in a small city, everyone, the children, the elders, really everyone greets me, just a simple "Hello!" and a smile.

I never, NEVER saw this in the city, everyone was like a zombie, and i became slowly one of them, thank god i moved out of that shithole.

It's so sad to see our small towns and villages dying slowly but steady.

In the future everyone will live in a few super cities. Is this really the way we choose? Living disconnected with values, nature and Tradition?

At least in germany, if you live in an big citie it's completely different from living on the country side.

Please don't leave guys, we need your semen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hos_xeIIWk my city
>>
>>73721526
They don't care about any of that. They want money and tons of consumer goods to consume. The media tells them the city is where it's at. Then they get there and discover it's just a big stinking, festering shit hole full of roaches and rats and it's too late.
>>
>>73721906
It's so sad, maybe trump will make an impact, creating jobs everywhere, not just in the city.
>>
I've lived my whole life in NYC and I want OUT of this fucking shithole. I want nothing more than to move to a small town or a cabin in the middle of fucking nowhere for the rest of my life as soon as I save enough from my job and pay off debts (should be about 2-3 years). I'm moving to suburban Maryland for work but that's still less than ideal
>>
No te preocupes wey, nosotros iremos a poblar tus pequeños pueblos Y LO VAMOS A LLENAR DE PUESTOS DE TACOS.
>>
I live in Georgia. All the whites are moving to Atlanta while niggers and beaners fill up the suburbs.
>>
>>73723009
Trump is better than any other candidate but realistically, like any other president he can't do SHIT to fix systemic issues with the economy, demographics and state of the family in America. Booting out illegals is great but it won't magically remove all the legal ones who have replaced whites for the past 40+ years. And really the problem is whites not having enough kids. Again something that can only be patched temporarily with a promise of "moar jerbs" when it will plainly not happen as multinational corporations and consumer attitude are inherent in the masses
>>
Thinking Trump is a magical fascist savior like Hitler is pure wishful thinking. He might be the cure to the more extreme ends of PC culture, but SJW shit is just icing on the cake and a distraction to keep us away from the deeper problems, which the people have to fix, not just the president
>>
File: over copied pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
over copied pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>73723422
Stop destroying my dreams :(

Maybe the AFD, right wing party, will have some impact on this topic, but i doubt it, the long ongoing leftist brainwashing is too deep to be washed away in a few years, i think it's too late.

What should we do /pol/ ? Im scared.
>>
File: 1460910647421.jpg (44 KB, 506x401) Image search: [Google]
1460910647421.jpg
44 KB, 506x401
>mfw outer hebrides
>mfw endless group of barren islands
>mfw the nearest house is 3 miles away

Holy fuck.
>>
>>73724045
the final redpill is that thinking politicians and parties will save you IS leftist brainwashing.

even the Founding Fathers of the US (though still leftist compared to Europe at the time) realized that parties and unrestricted democracy is the worst meme of them all
>>
>>73723291
So, white flight in reverse?
>>
>>73721526
Same thing everywhere. In Serbia too.
>>
>>73724045
I'd consider the whole moving to Siberia putin initiative thing but I have a sinking suspicion this is just a ruse to get people to conscript in the WWIII effort
>>
File: 1461346221340.jpg (112 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1461346221340.jpg
112 KB, 1152x864
>>73724269
People that to that are literally like refugees.

"MUH HOME IS SHIT SO I NEED TO MOVE TO A PLACE THAT ISN'T SHIT"

Fucking stay there and go fix it you faggot, god fucking damn.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-11-23-27-56.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-11-23-27-56.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>73721526
Lets met up my friend
>>
>>73724430
I wish I was born in a small town and could "Fix it" but fuck Jew York. There's no fixing it and I always laugh when people from elsewhere say it's so cool I live here
>>
>>73724166
democracy itself is just a meme and a failed one at that
>>
>>73724430
Exactly. I've noticed that especially with women (20-40 yo). They want to live in big cities, do nothing for the whole day and have everything given to them. They're literally worse than migrants from Africa, because they're destroying their own cities and countries.
>>
>>73724601
sure, is there any fest or anything in the next month? It's culture fest here from 30 june to third of july here
>>
>>73721526
I love your attitude, I hope you run as a politician one day dude, the people could do with someone who actually loves his country and culture.
>>
File: 1461683750545.jpg (1 MB, 2360x2788) Image search: [Google]
1461683750545.jpg
1 MB, 2360x2788
I live in a city of about 700K and find even that unbearably large and inhuman. I'm planning on moving to a small town as soon as capital permits. Get away from all of this nonsense.
>>
>>73724917
It was actualy a joke. I dont have much time. But the fuck is going on? I was last week in Gütersloh(i live in the Kreis) it isnt even that big 80k people or something. I feeled like i was in africa or something. NRW is going downhill. Atleast i live in the westfalia part.
>>
After living in D.C. for two years I can't imagine why anyone would want to live in a big city. Everything stinks, the people are shit, and everything everyone says is fun turns out to be a giant clusterfuck.
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (364 KB, 1500x1129) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
364 KB, 1500x1129
I notied many of my friends want to move to big cities. One of my best friends moved to LA to work in business with theatres. She's been there a year and hasn't found a decent job, she works 12-16 hour days at temp agencies to make rent. And she's taxed to hell, around dangerous neighborhoods, and is still conviced that city life is for her.

Meanwhile I want to move from the suburb to the country, own some acres, a small house, grow my own food, generate my own power from solar/wind, and work on art and crafts to make ends meet.

And when IT HAPPENS, riots will break out in cities and I'll be far far away on my land with a rifle in hand.
>>
>>73721526
It's over ahmed. This world is destined to be a huge slum.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1095x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1095x733
Plön best town in Germany with a lot of history. Fuck the big cities.
>>
>>73721526
How do you propose not leaving small towns when manufacturing jobs, that were once the core of those small towns, are shipped to some fucking Asia?

You won't get decent living standards in small towns

I'm from a town in Poland, a typical XIX-century Manchester-like town, built on the basis of industry. When the economic shift came, those industrial jobs collapsed and now this town serves only as a bedroom for Warsaw, which is like, say, 45 mins away

I'm afraid without manufacturing jobs european towns will die, unless they have a close access to some bigger job centers
>>
>>73725214
>Gütersloh

Kek, my grandpa was from there, yeah.

It's the same in every city, even in an small city like Korbach.

They place the migrants systematically everywhere. No place is spared.

I think there is a major conspiracy going on, a real big fucking fuck up.

Korbach is still NRW to me, it's on the border.#

Before i moved here i lived in Solingen, once a great city, but since the 80's it got corupted by turks and italy niggers.
>>
big cities nurture degeneracy and im avoiding them for that reason. the SJW nation wrecker greenist parties only get votes in helsinki area disctrict here

im going to study law at rovaniemi 1000km up north even tho theres university of helsinki like 100km away from my town, but no niggers, less SJWs and cheaper rents > muh metropolitan

after that im moving to a small municipality to write wills or finnish IRS or something
>>
>>73725324
You are a pure aryan my friend
>>
>>73725454
Lodz?
>>
>>73721526
I live in Castleton, just graduated from uni. Where am I suppose to work in a small town? (literally the population here is less than 700).
>>
>>73725662
Żyrardów. Smaller Łódź, similar history, "founded" by some Frenchie Philippe de Girard
>>
File: Schiltach.jpg (554 KB, 2520x1680) Image search: [Google]
Schiltach.jpg
554 KB, 2520x1680
>>73721526
Would you mind if I move to Germany? I'm a half Mexican, half German guy. The German side of my family probably came to Mexico under Porfirio Diaz (although can't confirm this) and then moved to the US. I will not settle if I speak with an accent nor if I don't fully immerse myself. I love German culture and have a bookmark entirely of German towns I plan to visit like pic related.
>>
I don't see why anyone needs to live in a huge city when most of the world has internet.
>>
>>73725881
Do it. As long as you do things with the community, like traditional fests and so on, you are welcome. We are very kind, at least on the country side.
>>
Don't most people want to move to cities to "make a name for themselves? "
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>73725324
this 2bh fäm. rural areas are /comfy/ and here counties sometimes give free lots if you are a potential taxpayer to make up for the people leaving
>>
>>73723291
It's funny how many suburbanites are in complete denial about it too. They're going to wait too long and once they finally accept that their subdivision is fucked, it will be too late to find anyone to buy their home for half of what they paid for it.
>>
>>73725524
Thank you for having your conversation in English.
>>
File: Celle_Altstadt_Großer_Plan.jpg (568 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Celle_Altstadt_Großer_Plan.jpg
568 KB, 2000x1333
40,000 inhabitants city here. But is full of Turks and Gypsies.
>>
>>73726192

I feel you germanbro. I remember the times in the early 2000's, everyone was white, no tention in the are, just pure living, but somehow they got more and more. It's like time travel.
>>
>>73726371
*air sorry
>>
>>73726371
Its going to be irreversible too isn't it? As I said in my village its 100% white as there are only 650 people living here. But if I travel to the cities - Sheffield or Manchester I may as well be in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Makes me feel sick. And most Europeans are okay with this.
>>
>>73724155
you live in paradise my anglo friend
>>
>>73721526
>Young liberal retards leave the small citiy
> everyone was like a zombie

> living in a small city, everyone, the children, the elders, really everyone greets me, just a simple "Hello!" and a smile.

You can't have it both ways anon. Liberals ruin everything, you don't want them in your small towns, they will just ruin them.
If your small cities/towns are dying, it is because your culture is dying.

>At least in germany, if you live in an big citie it's completely different from living on the country side.

I moved my family to the country because of this. The conservative/traditional/connected way of life has always been the rural way of life.

Small towns are alive and well in the American South. They make fun of us all the time but we don't care. We don't want their way of life.
>>
>>73721526
I agree OP Ive been to many European capitals but I really like small towns or villages the most. My girlfriend is german and comes from a small village in Saxony it's beautiful there. The land is so fertile and lush and house are mostly fachwerk style and its over all a nice place to live in.
>>
>>73726532
Yes, there are significantly differences between small town people and city people.

Small communities see the life as it is, if someone does not want to participate in it, they get btfo.

In an city, everyone is for himself, anonymity.

People don't see reality anymore, they just see their minds, which got corrupted by the media, they write blogs, books, but never see the real down to earth life.
>>
>>73726532
If you are a native German you were already fucked in the year 2000. If you are white, you'll be fucked by the year 2040.
>>
>>73721526
Small town Midwesterner reporting in. MAGA
>>
>>73726371
Whole streets were taken over by gypsies. Now the streets looks third world. I love the city, but it's getting worse and worse here,
>>
>>73726944

Small town Texas reporting in. MAGA
>>
>>73726122

Yeah I know, I live in Gwinnett. It was 90% white when I was born in 1990, now it feels like Mexico.
>>
>>73725454
>You won't get decent living standards in small towns

Actually you get better living standards in small towns, the cost of living is lower.

Lots of companies are building manufacturing and call centers in small towns in the Southern USA.

They can pay people a lot less then the liberal north east, don't have to deal with unions, and the people can afford decent housing in the little town.
>>
>>73726901
>>yfw 4chan is just the global city

with the internet it no longer matters where you live, everyone's stuck in one massive city mentally. The fact that you're conversing with me, a Jew Yorker , right now is degeneracy

this is the hypocrisy of /pol/, 4chan and most of the internet is by its very structure liberal and anti-traditional.
>>
File: schutzcelle-2.jpg (551 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
schutzcelle-2.jpg
551 KB, 850x567
>>73727042
The school of my town.
>>
>>73721526
For the past 3 years I've been doing a sort of summer internship in a hospital in a Bavarian city of just over 100k. Most all the native German med students I've met want to move elsewhere (some of them even out of Germany) because either *this place is so damn boring, nothing ever happens here* or *I can't build a real career in this backwater*

That's your main problem mang, media shows all the supposedly cool shit that goes on in big cities and all the opportunities they can have there even though it's often quite the opposite. In my case, most of these students that go to big city won't be able to do the specialization they want because of too much competition in big city's health institutions and will have to settle for something else when they could have do whatever they want back home.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (75 KB, 443x450) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
75 KB, 443x450
srs q, - young people move out of small German towns/villages, because no work/manufacturing/farming/whatever the fuck.
Gub'ment ship fugees into small towns/villages because no population..
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE FUGEES S'POSED DO, if there were NO opportunities for the fucking natives..?

Like, how does this one end, Im (honesltly) puzzled as to wtf the plan is here.
>>
>>73721526
time to kick the bucket gramps, villages are history
>>
Can confirm, the city sucks the life out of you. Moved from PA to NYC 7 months ago for a new job and I've completely disconnected with everyone including myself

At least I have you guys
>>
>>73727485
>conversing with me, a Jew Yorker , right now is degeneracy

>confusing conversing with co-habitation
>>
File: the fire rises.png (200 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
the fire rises.png
200 KB, 501x501
>tfw living in a nice 500 people mountain town
>tfw it used to be homogeneous until the church moved 40 refugees in here
>>
>>73728470
Church? Who's paying for it? Wtf man
>>
>>73721526
isnt this agenda 21
>>
File: disgusting.png (1006 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
1006 KB, 850x567
>>73727729
And that's just me doing a quick glance over it.
>>
>>73729424
>Church? Who's paying for it?
Chances are the Bund, it certainly is neither the Gemeinde nor the Bezirk - those have always been openly anti-refugee, but it wouldn't surprise me if the church pays into it too.

It doesn't matter anyway, since they weren't forced to do so but chose to do it.
>>
>>73725881
Why's there Polish flag on that building?
>>
>>73723291
you have to move north of atlanta to cobb county, where housing values are still too expensive for the nogs to afford.

clayton county got assraped when they closed down the atlanta projects almost a decade ago, and now the welfare babies are moving further south to cheaper housing communities in henry county. my fiance wanted to buy cheap land in henry co, but the shit will be just like clayton in less than 10 years
>>
>>73730309
I don't think its Polish and there's only so many Flag combinations. I'm guessing its the flag of the town and applies only regionally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiltach
>>
>Not being able to find likeminded People in the City
>implying countryside is Not a one-way street into suicide
>implying countryside is Not a breedingground for radical Muslims Who dominate the streets

Grew up in the sauerland in constant fear of turkish brute-squads. LITERALLY nothing to do. Next Club is 25 km from Home town (also turk Infested shithole). Start workIng in Hospital at the age of 21. Everyone over the age of 40 is alcoholic. Everyone below is otherwise mentally ill. Town is literally just old Folk and young muzzies. Finally get 2nd Chance at life and go study in big city.

>finally something to do
>finally People my age who are Not mentally unstable or turkroaches
>finally fit in and discover True Potential

Would do again, desu. This thread is a joke.
>>
>>73730309
The towns colours are red and white. You can see the towns emblem or that shield below it. A white shield with the red marks
>>
>>73725580
>Rovaniemi
>no niggers
>less SJWs
You're in for a big surprise. Last year after summer this place was flooded with sandnigger refugees. And because of the uni with humanistic and arts faculties, the SJW culture is strong there.
Other than that, this is a nice small city. Especially if you like outdoor activities or sports, this is the place for you. And there are many nice restaurants and a few interesting shops. Nightlife is pretty meh apart from a couple of pubs, but clubs are degenerate anyways.
>>
>>73731099
>club

Absolute Entartung.
>>
>>73731401
War ein schlechtes Beispiel. Für Fußballplätze, jugendzentren, scheiße sogar den Marktplatz (halt irgendwo wo man als Jugendlicher was machen kann) gilt trotzdem das selbe. Keine angenehme Kindheit und nervenzerfetzende Langeweile
>>
The only advantage the countryside side has over the city is the quiet.
And desu there are quiet places in the city, I just live on the main road. So if you're not like me and live somewhere quiet in the city then there's really little advantage the countryside has. And the little advantages doesn't make up for the disadvantages at all.
>>
>>73721526
Ok.
>>
>>73731099

Junge, du hast was falsch gemacht im leben, bist bis in die letzte faser der Jüdischen Propaganda erliegen.
>>
>>73725372

lol Plön keep dreaming mate, best wishes from Kiel
>>
>>73726192
looks comfy
I can't wait to visit the ruins after ww3
>>
>>73721526
Im living in duisburg, need a job and the money i can make, but i have this small dream of moving to a little village/town
But i don't know where tho
>>
>>73725324
I want the same stuff except without doing the art thing. I'd probably get enough capital to run a small scale datacenter and rent it out to nerds
>>
>>73732612
Just look up houses on let's say immoscout24

Look for the cheapest houses, that are big and good looking tho.

This is the place where you should move to.

I know if you don't have support, just yourself in the big city, you can't do this.

But maybe you can in the future.
>>
File: 1462736578092.png (190 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1462736578092.png
190 KB, 500x400
>>73724601
>mfw i can be there in 40 minutes
>>
>>73732861
A cheap house won't cut it tho i need a job and highspeed internet for my gaming degeneracy

I saw beautiful houses in the east on the shore to sült about 120k for a 5room house
>>
>>73733313

In Korbach, where i live, most of the Dorfs, Villages, have 400mb/s internet

For instance Berndorf 20mb/s everywherem with hybrid lte, 40 mega bytes per second.
>>
I think the only hope for smaller towns to survive would be a widespread acceptance of telecommuting. The big draw to large cities for young people are jobs.

But truthfully a lot of small towns are just shit holes compared to the big cities where you can do anything and there is always something to do.
>>
>>73733727
That's neat

But i rather want to get my self a sweet souther state qt with that sexy acent
>>
i lived in 2 small cities in the last 3 years (university)
in Bamberg (70k people)
and in Würzburg (125k)

In Bamberg is a former US barracks. politicians promised to make a new neighbourhood out of it because it's hard to find appartments there. the local university was supposed to get some very needed room there.
now it's a center for about 4,5k refugees

Würzburg is one of the most liberal cities in Bavaria with about 40k students in university and fh, noone really works here, i guess würzburg lifes of the parents money. beggars and darkskins everywhere, churches get desecrated.

I visited my homevillage with 500 inhabitants last weekend... it's fucking awesome. you have so much space and it's quiet. humans aren't supposed to live in tiny places. i'll move back to a village asap
>>
File: 1462845052426.jpg (2 MB, 2524x1734) Image search: [Google]
1462845052426.jpg
2 MB, 2524x1734
>tfw dont live in comfy english village
>live in shithole on the coast

pls kill me
>>
File: shame.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
962 KB, 245x213
>>73734547
>mfw comfy english village is inhabited by psycopaths
>>
>>73727070
Rural Kentuckian, reporing in. MAGA
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.