[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so wait she died for getting blacked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: princess-diana-768.jpg (222 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
princess-diana-768.jpg
222 KB, 768x1024
so wait she died for getting blacked?
>>
>>73720735
does prince harry look black to you?
>>
She Muzzed her neg hole
>>
>>73720872
she fucked sand niggers
>>
>>73720735
What would happened if she good pregnant by that arab guy? Would her arab kid be considered royalty?
>>
>>73720735
She was killed to keep filthy egyptian genes from contaminating the royal family. the last thing they wanted was a royal sand-baby
>>
>>73722642
also gingers, hence her illegetimate child.
>>
>>73722912
No. Once she divorced, her children that are not Charles' are not of the royal line. They're considered her natural children.
>>
>>73720735
Is it true that she's a Goldsmith?
>>
she died because she crashed her car bro
>>
She was an activist who opposed landmines. Killed by CIA. Trust me on this I know.
>>
she was drunk and rushed coming out into the limo and leaving
shit happens sometimes. especially when you rush.
>>
File: 297774.jpg (51 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
297774.jpg
51 KB, 620x417
>>73720735
>2 years before the tragic event
>>
If I was the ruling monarch I would have had her killed.
>>
>>73720735
She wasn't even that hot.... What the fuck man
>>
>>73720735
Fuck off

>No monarchy
>Has too many guns
>Be American
>Get shot
>>
>>73726161
She was a British royal
Blonde
and did some charity
That's all people needed to put her on a pedestal.
She has no real historical achievements beyond that.
>>
>>73720735
She looks like a man. So she fucked a muslim?, oh boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x270
>>73720735
>princess di (pronounced "die")
>dies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.