[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is racism in America as bad as people say ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: black-lives-matter.jpg (295 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter.jpg
295 KB, 1401x788
Is racism in America as bad as people say ?
>>
>>73719998
Yeah. There's so much anti-white racism.
>>
How bad do they say it is?
>>
>>73720175
Quite bad an American guy also told me
>>
>>73719998
ONE OFF
Also, yes. Diversity=white genocide.
>>
>black guy bulldozes bank with a fucking tank
>gets interrogated about it

black goy: IS CUZ IM BLACK ISNT IT
>>
>>73720258
Not really that bad, but where I live the hispanic hate blacks alot.
>>
>>73719998
I never was. From 1885 to about 1960, there were 6,000 lynchings total with blacks accounting for 3/4s of the victims. It works out to be about 20 blacks lynched a year. I assume even if the victims didn't deserve it, they were given the same treatment as the white lynching victims.
>>
>>73719998
No, it's growing quickly enough where I'd say we'll be doing well, again, soon. Maybe we'll even make it great again in time.
>>
>>73720258
It isn't very bad
>>
>>73719998
Its a massive psy op under obama

Apparently black lives matter so much, but black people kill blacks the most. And yet black lives matter

We are heading towards south africa, where the whites are treated like niggers and take the blame for their problems.

Its a massive scam actually
>>
>>73719998
Not even close. Niggers are just too stupid to realize how good they have given their shit tier nigger behavior. Any black person that graduates from high school without a record or a kid pretty much is on easy street. That is, however a rarity for niggers.
>>
I guess it isn't perfect, but it's mostly psychological within them.
>>
File: racecrime.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
racecrime.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>73719998
Yes, but not the way the media portrays it.
>>
No. These race baiters, liberals, and self-hating whites are creating racial tension out of thin air because they feel like the need to "fix" something or else their life is invalid.

Racial tensions are in the shitter right now thanks to these fucking clowns. At least when Clinton and Bush were in office everyone got along decently. Now the new trend is to call everything you disagree with racist, xenophobic, bigoted, etc..
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x981
>>73720160
FPBP
>>
File: 1460869926228.png (279 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1460869926228.png
279 KB, 346x427
>>73720160
>>
>>73719998
Depends where you live. I live in a little white suburb in northeast ohio, i dont see shit like blm or anything around here.
>>
>>73719998
no we are actually the closest thing to a color-blind post racial society that exists on earth.

Not even joking.
>>
>>73721082
you are literally the most race obsessed place on earth.
>>
>>73721416
It's almost like we know what diversity is actually like.

Europe = suburban kid who thinks blacks are innocent victims and we need more diversity

America = redpilled inner city white who manages to tolerate his black neighbors but is getting sick of their chimpouts
>>
>>73719998

Avoid blacks, mestizos and SJWs and you'll be fine.
>>
>>73721416

Nice meme. In america actual kkk members still treat minorities with a basic human respect. Actual hatred of other races is essentially non existent. Our "racists" are just white people who dont want our civilization to burn because demographics.

Niggers do really hate whites sometimes though. Because they're mostly retarded monkeys.
>>
>>73721416

Well, I hate you for being a nigger.

So, yeah, I guess you're right.

<spoiler> I was in France last summer and all I saw was niggers and arabs and effeminate white frogs. I hate the French more than anyone. </spoiler>
>>
>>73719998
"racism"
>>
>>73719998
subjective
>>
racism isn't the problem, it's just poor race relations
>>
>>73723246
The niggers that follow you to try to sell you stuff are the best. You can troll them to high heavens and they don't get shit.
>>
I grew up in an all-white town until I was 18.

Never heard any racist talk, people condemned others when they made racist jokes, didn't tolerate racism, hated KKK types etc. I was raised to shun racists wherever I went. I thought we were all equal and should be treated the same.

Then I moved to Baltimore for school when I was 18.

Let me tell you something I have come to believe and hold in my heart: FUCK NIGGERS!

I hate them all! MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGES!

Brutal, smelly, violent, obnoxious I COULD GO ON ALL FUCKING DAY!

FUCK NIGGERS!
>>
America is racist as shit followed by the fucking UK. Fuck both these goddamn countries.
>>
>>73719998
Take it from a darkie. It's not.
These ghetto ass no good niggas think they can fight cops, steal from other citizens, bully, destroy, and not get blasted in the chest.
The BLM movement is a defense for criminals and Ne'er–do–wells who get what's coming to them. Notice how it never black guys who are in college, with jobs, doing literally nothing but black guys who are literally caught in the act or disobeying an officer of the law.
This shit is nothing new but for some reason the recent years have been plagued with shitty white women looking to signal their morality and a bunch of sister soldier black women and mother Africa negroes pushing this shit up.
Cops aren't killing black boys everyday. Black boys are killing each other though but that's a taboo to talk about.
>>
>>73719998
Take a look at Trump and you have your answer. He's a racist and a fascist, prove me wrong

you can't
>>
>>73723798
go back to mexico
>>
>>73724087
I would gladly go to my origin in Asia, except you whites trashed that place too. Fucking goddamn beta fucks.
>>
>>73719998
No lol. People are racist but racism, unless you're black or another shit skin color, isn't prevalent
>>
>>73724158

>You got trashed by betas

lol nigga what does that say about you?
>>
>>73719998

Just like anywhere else in the world.

Mainstream just magnifies.
>>
>>73724158
>I would gladly go to my origin in Asia, except you whites trashed that place too

All asian males should be given female hormones from birth. Asians belongs to white dick.
>>
>>73719998
White people are the only ones kicking up the BLM bee hive.

Almost all protests are started by white SJW cucks
>>
>>73724249
I beat betas here, can't help them flying to Asia and acting like goddamn niggers.
>>
>>73724322
there it goes, the racism. I would beat the shit out of you, you would never say it to my face coward.
>>
>>73719998
No, but people are hyper-aware of race.
>>
>People willing immigrate here
>Complain that the people racist
>Try to change how the natives act

Why the fuck do you immigrate here if you think we are all racist? God damn stay home
>>
America has never been so free of racism as it is now. And yet the nigs are getting more and more demanding and feeling more and more entitled. Historically, this phenomenon is known as The Tocqueville effect: as social conditions and opportunities improve, social frustration grows faster.
>>
>>73724730
That's wrong. Current generation of minorities now are 2nd and 3rd gen. We were born here. We had no choice in the matter. Yet we are still treated as foreign. We are still told to "go back where we came from". I mean what the fuck? You have white faggots who are no different from niggers talking about how white people own Asians. Fuck you. Say that to my face and I'll smear your blood on the ground.
>>
>>73719998
It wasn't. I grew up in a generation in which noone really gave a shit or cared. Most people still don't, but there are a loud minority who scream racist shit, and then another loud minority who gets offended by stupid shit leading to stupid protests over nothing. The thing is that American culture has built up people like MLK and Malcolm X as heroes, as some should, but now people want to keep fighting. They want to be the heroes that make change even though we already live in a society that is more or less fine.
There is no great struggle and so these BLM and other dipshits cause one. In reality though, in day to day life it is mostly unheard of to see any real case of racism.
In terms of protests and such, it's usually just blacks complaining about criminals being arrested, Muslims complaining about being disrespected, and Mexicans complaining about how not allowing illegals in is wrong, while women complain about a non-existent patriarchy rather than taking responsibility for themselves and white men complaining about everyone complaining.
>>
>>73719998
It wasn't so bad 10-20 years ago, but race baiting in the media/by the government has turned what was once a minor, regional issue, into the biggest issue currently facing Americans.

Keep in mind, I deal with Black, Asian, Latino, and Jewish, people every day. Most of them are just people trying to do their thing and survive, but roughly a quarter of any racial group are human trash who will treat you like shit because they think Whitey is keeping them down.
>>
>>73724340
I was watching the Malcolm X movie the other week and there's a scene where this hipster girl walk up to him as he's nearing a building and she goes "I want to know what I can do to help, and further your fight blah blah blah?" and in a cold monotone voice he goes "Nothing." Walks past her and goes in the building.
It was fascinating because that's what's happening now. A bunch of white women mostly feeling this need to be the savior of the poor black people not even knowing that they hate their fucking guts and if anything are using them as a tool for their own agenda.
Like most liberal groups there is no synchronization so one set of people believe one thing and the others their own version of shit and they stand under the same flag.
A majority of BLM are white haters who want no help from whites. But these stupid fucks continue to follow them and act like self hating lap dogs.
The Malcolm X movie is also very interesting look at how black people can have their anger manipulated. He himself was turned into a white hating goon but soon learned he was being used and that what he was told about the white man was a lie. He was killed for seeing through the facade of religion and so called social justice.
>>
File: obama looking over glasses.jpg (35 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
obama looking over glasses.jpg
35 KB, 399x276
>>73719998
>Is racism in America as bad as people say ?

A nigger got elected to the highest executive office in the country. What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>73725289
>>73725147
I do want to add that I think Malcolm X did really bring some could change after his edgy cut phase. Unfortunately that was when he was killed.

Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [Black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them.
>>
>>73725113
>go back to where you came fro
>born and raised american

Yet you nerd rage and want to do violence

Fucking degenerate.
Waaa that "white" guy is making me mad, better best his ass esa!
I guarentee that alot of people you think are "white" are most definitely not.

Whos the bigot labeling people by color?
Im second generation middle eastern sand nigger christian. Dont behave like a foreigner and you wont be treated like one.

Everyone thinks my family is european.
>>
File: 1462320088312.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1462320088312.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>73725113
clearly I am speaking at first gen immigrants you fuck.

>Say that to my face and I'll smear your blood on the ground.

This is why we hate you. You were raised by your peasant class parents from 3rd world countries and still not adapted the culture. Sad!
>>
>>73721638
>>73722450

except you have the most self hating whites too. everything is based around race in some way in america. media is obsessed with race, politics is all about race. saying america is post-racial is hilarious.
>>
>>73719998
Well brown indio spics don't like us. Niggers hate us. So yeah its bad. I live in chicago btw.
>>
>>73719998
no, its much worse
>>
>>73721416
Not really. You are letting the media trick you. Really, nobody gives 2 shits what you are here. I've seen Sikhs, people in full hijabs, FOBs and people who can barely speak a line of English and nobody gives them a second look. They just keep walking and nobody cares. The US tends to be a 'Don't fuck with me, I wont fuck with you' country, it's just that people think they deserve things for being a certain color because of shit that happened in the past.
>>
File: anti-white-kike-paul-krugman.jpg (126 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
anti-white-kike-paul-krugman.jpg
126 KB, 650x500
>>73720160
This.
>>
File: 1458971926736.jpg (71 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
1458971926736.jpg
71 KB, 640x654
>>73725738
>France is 85% white
>literal nazis lose election only due to gerrymandering
>>
>>73725999
Or people have been brainwashed into thinking they are being mistreated by the police and government. Really the people who care most about race in the US are minorities.
>>
>>73725183
You think that group of white trash doesn't exist? That group is bigger than all the hater minority groups combined.

>>73725560
>Yet you nerd rage and want to do violence

Let's get real. It's self defense.

>Whos the bigot labeling people by color?

I'm not the one saying Asian race is owned by whites now am I?

>clearly I am speaking at first gen immigrants you fuck.

That's even worse you dumbfuck. First gen immigrants have done more for this country than any one of you white pieces of shit.

>This is why we hate you. You were raised by your peasant class parents from 3rd world countries and still not adapted the culture. Sad!

The fuck you talking about? I go about my life being colorblind on race, not being violent, focus on what I'm doing, and what do I get? Fucking racism and discrimination. Goddamnit I hate white people so goddamn much. It's like you fuckers are blind and deaf at the same time. Someone fucking tells you you're a racist piece of shit, you act like a racist piece of discriminatory shit and you're still denying it. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>73725289
Yeah what is with that their is always middle class white liberal girls who come from well off families ?
Like they pretend to be all for social justice but only with other middle class balcks not the actual guys in the ghetto
>>
>>73726101
You literally said you'd smear his blood on the street. You sound like a fucking retard when you make those comments rather than have an actual discussion you fucktard.
If you want to sound reasonable, try not turning it into an argument of semantics and argue the actual issue rather than saying stupid things.
>>
>>73726274
I'm well past that point. I want to fuck up the first white boy that crosses me. Just cross me one fucking time.
>>
>>73719998
They have a black president, so no.
>>
>>73719998

America is honestly the least racist country on the planet.
>>
>>73726101
Hes calling me white after I clearly established my heritage.

B-Bigot!! The boogie man white man is gunna get ya! Better lock your doors! Oh wait, they will come with a warrant :/
>>
>>73726101
I never meant to imply that White Trash doesn't exist.

I live in fucking Michigan, which is like white trash central.

In my experience though, White trash still tends to be less hateful and unbearable than the average Ghetto nigger.

White trash want to smoke meth and shoplift
Ghetto niggers want to kill you and get away with it because "fuck whitey" and "fuck da police"

I would say as a percentage of population minorities (not just blacks, btw) are far more likely to be human trash than Whites.
>>
>>73726339
Well your an awful person then. Have fun Juan.
>>
No. This is one of the only countries on earth where you can go to a Chinese restaurant and eat food in a room full of mexicans and niggers.

I wish our niggers took a vacation to Europe and experienced the racism niggers deal with there. They'd come back and be grateful for what they have.
>>
>>73719998
It's not that bad, people are just pussies now. Thanks liberals.
>>
>>73719998
It has gotten much worse since Obama was elected
>>
>>73726464
Look in the fucking mirror.

>>73726441
Just because white trash are less physically violent doesn't mean they don't incite the fucking anger of minorities. There's more ways to be a piece of shit and still extremely negatively affect someone's well being.
>>
>>73719998
most anti blacks in america are just old people waiting to die so i really dont know what all the jiggaboos are going on about
>>
>>73719998
only to liberals
>>
>>73726753
Why? I'm not the one talking about fucking people up because they are of color.
>>
>>73719998
Since Obama and the liberals have been on their crusade against racism and labeled all whites as automatic racists it's difficult to say really. I've got along with everyone at every job I've ever worked at and I don't judge people based on their skin color, but there are still people that judge me for being white. It's maddening.
>>
File: america2.jpg (73 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
america2.jpg
73 KB, 960x739
>>73719998
>All those white women standing up for black men

How can ''''''''''white'''''''''' american ''''''''''men'''''''''' even compete when their own ''''''''''women'''''''''' would rather support Tyrones and Jamals?
>>
>>73726913
I live in Washington, but every black dude I've met has been pretty chill. Even drinking at the bar they've been alright. Outside of that we have Indians and Asians who are alright but can't control their kids worth shit. Most people get along up here, even though people protests like dickfuckers over dumb things. Also we had some white BLM leader pretending she was Black. That was weird.
>>
Yes it's true. In both the U.S. and Canada whites are being treated like garbage daily
>>
>>73727016
switch white with Asian and that's how we feel. Instead of white men improving themselves and taking those girls off the market, they subjugate Asian female insecurity and then turn those women against us men.
>>
>>73727016
They don't that much really. It's just the liberal arts girls who I don't really care much for anyway. Also Asian girls are nice.
>>
File: hitman.jpg (36 KB, 456x626) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
36 KB, 456x626
>>73719998
>mfw when he doesnt realize that capitalism as a meritocratic system is antiracist by design since you get fugged if you choose to employ a dumb white goy over an intelligent negro
>mfw I checked the flag
Sadiq turn off your PC and take a ride on Allahu Snackbar red double deckers.
>>
>>73727197
Although the amount of hatred towards whites there is terrifying and this is a severe euphemism.
>>
>>73727188
>Subjugate asian women
I understand now. I understand why you are so upset. What a cuck.
>>
>>73726669
Want to know why?
Too many black folks think the presidency is a monarchy. That the president can just snap his fingers and poof more jobs, more money, no problems. In black communities they call the presidency "the/that chair". Heard it since I was very small to now. "If Trump get in that chair." "It's about time we got a woman in the chair."
When Obama got elected in the minds of the ill informed and uneducated black person he was going to make all these changes lickity split and he didn't, he couldn't, and they got angry, even now I hear people who touted Obama completely shit on the man or claim "He ain't do shit."
The change Obama promised never came so they've gotten angry and are lashing out, blaming everyone else for their own lack of accountability in their communities.
Even now you have black people who think Bernie and Hillary will magically solve all their woes. And it will get even worse if they are elected because that mentality that the president has all power will be in the back of their brains.
>>
>>73727283
This is the kind of shit they write about us, daily.
http://thetab.com/uk/lancaster/2015/11/30/chinese-english-uni-dont-speak-ching-chong-3668

https://twitter.com/EstherKuKu/status/675347647687958528
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
fuck what even IS racism anymore

is black a race? white? hispanic? caucasian?

how can fags call me racist when i'm baCKED UP BY STATISTICS FUCK ME I HATE THE LEFT REEEEEE
>>
>>73727490
So it's whities fault some of Asian women are calling Asian men faggots?
>>
>>73726339

Lol we got a bad boi over here. Why you mad?
>>
>>73719998
Yes most black people are disgustingly racist here, it's pretty sad.
>>
>>73727659
White men are part of the problem. I have been on the receiving end of it for absolutely no fucking reason. It's internalized racism/oppression.
>>
I can honestly tell you with everything that's happening and how I'm treated on a daily basis I've gone full blown racist. Won't even talk to non-whites anymore because I know I'll just get my ass kicked by those sub-humans when I open my mouth. They definitely notice and I doubt they're surprised that people are that way these days. Racist shit just spews out of me I would make slave masters blush Good job liberals, I used to be nice. Women get an earful often as well and they definitely don't like what I have to say about them either. Oh well.
>>
>>73727826
Asians are an exception since they're honorary Aryans.
>>
>>73726753
There it is ladies and gentlemen, the white man trying to bring everyone down. Hopefully your able to kill the next white guy that crosses you, this way your butt sex will be free!
>>
>>73727821

Ming ming stop being so triggered and get over yourself.
>>
>>73727821
Internalized racism or oppression is running on the thought that people are so dumb and easily influenced that they can't even hold their own opinions without someone else pushing them towards that. You're fucking stupid if you believe it's a thing.
>>
It's not bad at all. I lived in the 'redneck' areas of Oklahoma and was still treated with respect. Racism in America is a huge meme
>>
>>73719998
It's much worse.
>>
>>73727821
Jesus christ man. White men are not the problem. It's not oppression or racism. Ignore it and find a women, regardless of race, that likes you rather than sitting here reading twitter and fuming. If anything the insecurity here is in you, which would explain why you get so upset for no reason. Don't blame whites for problems that we don't create, get some confidence in yourself.
>>
>>73727490
>EstherKuKu
Another victim of the liberal college system. Most likely scalped by some dyke professor or peer into thinking her dad giving her tap as a child for mouthing off is abuse.
>>
File: 1462578547105.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
1462578547105.png
106 KB, 662x594
>>73727821
>blame whites for everything
>no longer have any personal responsibility for your life
>wonder why you're miserable
>>
>>73728000
That's so disgustingly incorrect. When we 2nd/3rd gen immigrants grow up, we're faced with bullshit like "go back to where you came from", "insert stereotype here", social exclusion (made worse when a large group of our minority is not present), and so on so forth. It makes people hate being the race they are because why were they born this race when they could've been born white? Then they grow up and they want to be white by surrounding themselves with white people, and doing everything whites do. They project the hatred towards their own race because they hate being associated with it. Don't think it's exclusive to Asians either.

>>73728032
Next white boy gets it.

>>73728230
Stop being a racist piece of shit.
>>
>>73726753
Just a bit of factual evidence real quick, black on white violent crimes happen 5x more than white on black and if you adjust for population it is 25x more times now take specifically aggravated assault it is 200x more likely for it to be black on white than white on black. These are facts rather than my opinion.
>>
>>73728414
I'm aware of those "facts", I AM posting here after all. But those statistics are skewed by whites to paint them as the innocent ones.
>>
>>73724340

Negative. The white SJW cucks are just the useful idiots.

The media kick it up. The media is completely responsible for the selective narrative that led up to the BLM movement.

Anyone with an internet connection and 10 minutes on their hands can google assault/murder rates by race and see that blacks are awful in terms of their population size versus the amount of assault/murder they commit.

The media literally does not cover most of these black on white crimes. Why? Probably because it would change the attitude of whites in this country back to negative on blacks.

Instead the media selectively reports on stories that make it look like black men are being murdered constantly by insane racist evil white police everywhere. People react to this selective narrative by getting angry and protesting. The media continues to throw gas on the fire it has now created, by finding more of these stories wherever they can and feeding them into the outrage. Now the media is not just selectively curating the news cycle. They are literally creating it. What seems like a spontaneous movement for racial justice is entirely a goaded up mob of blacks reacting to what they are being shown on television and their white knight leftists who are all but drooling over the chance to participate in another movement that undermines their own culture because they are mentally ill.

Protests turn to riots. The media covers the riots it has created. People watch. Ratings jump. People read articles. Magazines & news paper sales jump. People read articles and watch videos online. Traffic jumps.

In the months following 9/11 when news viewership was through the roof the media learned what buttered their bread. They want to illicit an emotional response from the public. They want the public to feel like its being pinned down by tragedy and injustice. They want to rig an issue with dynamite and then stand back and film it explode so they can sell news.
>>
>>73724025
but he a good boy he was goina college
>>
>>73728397
This is my issue with people. Rather than realizing that much of the issues lies within their own confidence, they just get upset and blame things that aren't at fault. I'm sorry that something happened to you to make you so upset at whites for no reason, whether it be the loss of a girlfriend or whatever, but I refuse to take responsibility for something I am no part of. Gain some self confidence. Work out. Get a girlfriend, cause trust me man I'm sure you can if you try.
Or you can just sit here acting tough online and threatening people while being upset about a twitter post that said Asian men are violent (which is rather Ironic I might add).
>>
File: Classic_Tractors_(2620977571).jpg (376 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
Classic_Tractors_(2620977571).jpg
376 KB, 1600x1071
>>73723647
Similar story here. I grew up in a mountain state and never even seen a nigger till I left the state for college. 99% of the nogs I met exceeded every stereotype. Jesus I couldn't wait to get back home. Now the only things black or brown I have to deal with is livestock. There are Injuns around but no chimps or shitskins for five hundred miles.
>>
>>73720413
can you make me a sandwich?
>>
>>73728545
how do you skew something so black and white THE ANSWER IS YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU CANT unless you're actually just outright saying the FBI is a racist government entity that is willing to anything to paint black people as violent.
>>
No one in America is racist. We hate everyone.
>>
>>73728397
>go back to where you came from

That's only said when you whine like a little faggot about how bad you have it. Never heard that randomly said to a minority without it coming to them.

>Stop being a racist piece of shit

He's only pointing out the obvious. He is discriminating against you? Take some responsibility for your life.

Throwing out buzzwords like bigot and racist just makes you look like a weak piece of shit then you complain that white people are oppressing you.. Silent yeh zipperhead.
>>
>>73728088
read the comments. All those white beta orbiters trying to shout down Asian men who are criticizing her justly for her damaging tweet. This bitch is known for throwing Asian men under the bus in her "comedy" act.
>>
>>73719998
Idk.how bad do you think our niggers are?
>>
>>73719998
Our president was elected because of pro-black racism. That's how bad it is.
>>
>>73728885
You mean black supremacists i assume?
>>
>>73728557
Get out kike.we hate you too
>>
>>73720160
First post best post
>>
>>73728714
there's an untold story. People just don't do things like that without reason.

>>73728742
That's only said when you whine like a little faggot about how bad you have it. Never heard that randomly said to a minority without it coming to them.

That's such a bunch of bullshit. I got this comment from white people all the time growing up. For no reason. Hell, the whole Donald Trump campaign is practically telling people to go back where they came from. Jesus Christ you people are fucking blind.
>>
>>73719998
No, the only reason why this shit is even blown out as much as it is is because Soro's literally funds all the BLM shit, and then he let NOI take it over which is why they constantly hold up criminals as victims of unjust persecution/racism
>>
America is straight up the least racist country. I say this with 100% sincerity.
>>
File: 1441288237472.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441288237472.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>73720160
/thread
>>
>>73723798
>>73724158

Sounds like you're racist against "the whites", anon.
>>
>>73724025
BUT HE AINT NINDU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
>>73725710
>Sad!

Hahaha. Nailed it
>>
>>73729019
But you act like niggers when you go abroad. So much so, that there are Chinese and Japanese gangs that hunt your ass because white people do some infamous things.

>>73729107
reverse racism doesn't exist.
>>
>>73728998
you shouldn't call this racist >>73728230

if you want people to believe your "boy who cried wolf" stories about racism

you've already proved you're not credible and have a distorted view of reality
>>
>>73729196
>reverse racism doesn't exist.
You are correct. It's just called racism, and it's possible to be racist against whites. Many people are racist against whites.
>>
>>73728921
I'll answer for him, no
>>
>>73728998
so you are saying that if jamal goes and kills some white guy it is based upon white people not liking him therefore he was forced to do it? maybe jamal is a fucking retard who broke the law and should be put in prison?
>>
>>73719998
I'm white and I dont like using the word "nigger" but down here in Miami I hear latinos use it all the time.
>>
>>73720825
great image, always makes liberals lose their minds.
>inb4 2010 stats aren't relevant
>>
>>73729196
If you're going on the nu definition of racism, and if you believe in abstract spooks like "the system", and if you admit that white people have power over you, then maybe you're right. But you would have to admit that white people have power over you, which goes against the whole "white people are so beta I'll kick their fucking teeth in" shtick you had going on a minute there.

I don't hate you for being Asian. You, on the other hand, hate white people for stupid reasons. Face it: you are at least prejudiced.
>>
>>73728998
Your retarded lmao
>>
>>73729196
Yes you are correct reverse racism does NOT exist, it is instead called RACISM i know this may be very hard to grasp but racism is just racism.
>>
>>73728998

>hating freedom of speech
>can't handle words
>most likely little kids being rude
>Trump wants legal people to be deported

....maybe you should go back to whatever place your family came from..

I'm insulted on my race nearly daily for absolutely no reason. Of course I might harbor frustration but I don't whine about it and blame it on a whole race of people but an ideology of stupidity. What do you mean by 'you people', huh? Quit being such a racist shitlord. Jesus Christ, you're a fucking imbecile.
>>
File: 1408376196764.jpg (7 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1408376196764.jpg
7 KB, 219x251
>>73728998
>there's an untold story. People just don't do things like that without reason.
>making excuses for niggers committing violent crime
>>
File: 1460427750915.jpg (43 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1460427750915.jpg
43 KB, 480x726
>>73729417
>>
Honestly, this is gonna sound crazy but I don't have an issue with blacks.

I've dated black girls, I've got a ton of black friends, and they all know I support Trump.

I think it's different in cities and particularly up north.

I'm from a small town in Louisiana.
>>
>>73720825
Blacks commit crimes against everyone though, I'd be willing to bet there is more black on black crime than black on white.
It isn't racially charged like most times a white does it on a black.
>>
>>73725738

we have faaaaar less cucks than europe.

pretty much everything you think about america is inaccurate
>>
>>73729232
I don't give a shit what you think is distorted or not. Next white boy gets it.

>>73729257
Yes, I fully support all racism against whites.

>if you admit that white people have power over you, then maybe you're right.

People can have power over you in more than one way. When white people control the gate and say you can't pass, that puts a stop to me living the life that white people get to live.

>But you would have to admit that white people have power over you, which goes against the whole "white people are so beta I'll kick their fucking teeth in" shtick you had going on a minute there.

I have power over whites in the form of physical strength.

>I don't hate you for being Asian. You, on the other hand, hate white people for stupid reasons.

White people prove on a daily basis that they are racist as shit and they don't even realize it. That's the dangerous part.

>>73729581
>....maybe you should go back to whatever place your family came from..

There it goes again. Just randomly came out of nowhere and according to white people, this comment is never spoken and/or spoken only to 1st gens.
>>
>>73729730
Additionally, I have no problems with hispanics. Hell one of my best friends is hispanic and he supports Trump. Most hispanics I know hate illegals.
>>
>>73729806
>Blacks commit crimes against everyone though
At far higher rates than any other race.

>I'd be willing to bet there is more black on black crime than black on white
Most violent crime in general (regardless of race) is intra-racial, but blacks commit black on white crime at higher rates than whites commit white on black crime.

>It isn't racially charged like most times a white does it on a black.
You drank the kool-aid, man. Have you heard of racially motivated crimes? For example, the knock out game.
>>
>>73729928
"physical strength" ok ming lao calm down we all know you're a cuck.
>>
>>73728998
>People just don't do things like that without reason.

Of course people commit violent crimes without reason. Violence is irrational as fuck. Stupid people are more violent than smart ones.

>>73729806
Any white on black crime is automatically race-charged by the media and the law.

>blacks commit crimes against everyone though

This isn't helping your case at all.

>>73729928
>I fully support racism against whites
>White people are racist as shit

?

I'm not surprised that you're such a violent person, anon. Your logic is all fucked up. You can't even keep your reasoning or line of argument straight. How about you go pick some fights and get deported, you asshole.
>>
>>73729928
>Next white boy gets it.
Enjoy getting your asian twink ass raped in prison by Jamal.
>>
>>73719998
No. It's not. No self-respecting white man condones racism.

However, with all the people blaming them for racism, it wouldn't surprise me if it was genuinely generating racists and genuine racism as a result.
>>
>>73729928
I gave you reasons as to why I said it. It's because you're a whiny faggot, you deserved it and you're someone that doesn't like our rights. You're also spouting a false narrative. Guess you're not going to take any responsibility for your actions and only hold us white men accountable. This has to be b8. If you're an Asian then you've disgraced your people.
>>
>>73724025
This.

Also as a darkies did you ever have peers telling you to be less white whenever you try to get ahead? I heard this is common but as a white guy I cannot confirm this myself.
>>
>>73730703
i've heard this said to my black friends if they start working hard in school or whatever their black "friends" would say how white they're being and shit like that, it's really awful.
>>
>>73719998
it is, I really can't understand it, russians are racist as hell but you can't smth like it in any civilised country except murica

>>73728397
it's how melting pot works before you there were italians, jews and irish. after chinks there will be mexicans
>>
>>73730269
You wanna test that shit?

>>73730334
>Of course people commit violent crimes without reason.

That's bullshit. They need opportunity. You have no idea what it's like in the hood.

>How about you go pick some fights and get deported, you asshole.

They can't deport a natural born citizen moron.

>>73730674
From my perspective, YOU are the ones that refuse to take accountability for your actions. You dumbfucks stroll around Asia, be racist as all hell, and then have the fucking gall to say Asians are racist and xenophobic, along with every hateful thing you throw at them in the process. This is all after you enjoyed the hospitality and the clueless women.
>>
>>73729928
i think you are khmer or myanmar, true east asians like chinks or nips value themselves much higher than whites (at least from my ph.d exp in the usa)
>>
File: 1462593299790.jpg (20 KB, 317x184) Image search: [Google]
1462593299790.jpg
20 KB, 317x184
>>73731056
oh please, stop talking big on the internet

you've been posting for like half an hour that you're gonna attack a white person, if you are, just go do it lol

the not-so-hidden truth is you're some scrawny nerd on the internet who has never been in a fight
>>
Short answer: no
Long answer: people hype racism up to get something out of it and to control others.
>>
>>73731056

Not really fair mate. I was only talking about a specific person in regards to accountability. I'm sure you're right in a lot of way but you can't deny they aren't racist/xenophobic. I enjoy homogeneous societies and have no quarrels with Asians.
>>
>>73731570
Although, I was talking about you.. w/e
>>
>>73730544
>No self-respecting white man condones racism.
Not an argument.
>>
>>73731416
>the not-so-hidden truth is you're some scrawny nerd on the internet who has never been in a fight

Yeah that's a bunch of bullshit. I've been in plenty of fights growing up. I now know martial arts so it's even worse. Before, I was just beating people up w/ no skill, now I can outright destroy your ass.

>>73731570
>but you can't deny they aren't racist/xenophobic

I'm denying the shit out of it. They allow you to come into their countries, marry their women (or pump/dump your way around), treat you like kings yet somehow they're racist and xenophobic. RIIIIIIGHT.
>>
>>73731056
>They can't deport a natural born citizen moron.
The citizenship clause of the Fourteenth Amendment was never meant to apply to foreigners. It applied to freed slaves and children born to American citizens. The deportation of natural born """""""citizens"""""" could easily be justified.
>>
>>73719998
I have never personally seen blatant racism against blacks anywhere I go. All of these shit is just the Jewish media spreading lies.
>>
File: 1462188687851.jpg (18 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1462188687851.jpg
18 KB, 299x300
>>73731056
>You have no idea what it's like in the hood.

Yes I do, you shithead.

>I'm a natural born citizen

Start acting like one. It's funny that you have the gall to you use the word "nigger" while simultaneously excusing crime and hating white people.

>then have the fucking gall to say Asians are racist and xenophobic

I don't say this. You are the one who is shouting all of the race-baiting bullshit.

You have the stupidest opinions of white people I've seen in a while. Serious question: how are you ever going to see the good side of white people if you're so goddamned racist against them? Who the fuck is going to be your friend? I sincerely have pity for you.
>>
Don't let this be you white boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBeZnkgFxkA
>>
It's worse. If you're white, male and under 50, you're basically a second class citizen. It doesn't apply to the people old enough to have been around when the situation was reversed.
>>
File: 1462740195623.jpg (17 KB, 325x302) Image search: [Google]
1462740195623.jpg
17 KB, 325x302
>>73731977
well anon i would just shoot you, in grownup land only niggers fight

still didn't address my point that you're not gonna attack anyone, I suppose its a safe assumption you know as well as I do you won't do anything
>>
>>73731977
there are some restaurants in mainland China and Japan where you can not get as a laowai/gaijin, can't imagine this hit in the USA

>>73731977
>>I now know martial arts so it's even worse
be stupid chink, get shot
>>
File: 1436390234112.jpg (155 KB, 908x601) Image search: [Google]
1436390234112.jpg
155 KB, 908x601
>>73731977
Man you are fucking booty blasted.
Maybe you should suck it the fuck it up and stop being such a massive faggot.

wahhh mean people said mean things to me.
<spoiler>nobody fucking cares</spoiler>

You live in the greatest country on earth, be happy you're here and stop being such a whiny little bitch ffs.
>>
>>73719998
It wasn't until obongo got into power and sided with black criminals over the people who keep your country safe.
Also shit like blacks rioting destroying black businesses in a black democrat run town town with majority black officers and public servants is somehow caused by racism. Thanks Obama you race baiting cuck.
>>
>>73719998
It's sad that people will give more praise to a thug nigger than an smart, hard-working successful black person.

No wonder they like to decrease their own population by killing each other in Chicago and Missouri.
>>
>>73732146
http://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

No they cannot revoke my citizenship dumbass.

>Yes I do, you shithead.

No you fucking don't. You don't understand what it's like bein gripped with poverty and blocked at all economic and educational opportunities.

>I don't say this. You are the one who is shouting all of the race-baiting bullshit.

You'd say it if you had the opportunity. White people are two faced.

>>73732403
>well anon i would just shoot you, in grownup land only niggers fight

>>73732404
>be stupid chink, get shot

I can shoot you too morons. You wouldn't even see me coming.

>there are some restaurants in mainland China and Japan where you can not get as a laowai/gaijin, can't imagine this hit in the USA

No there's not. That's only in Korea.

>You live in the greatest country on earth

If you're WHITE. Why the fuck do you think there is a campaign to eliminate white men?!?
>>
>>73719998
No, minorities just cry whenever they can. I'd be so happy if Affirmative Action was removed.
>>
File: 1462945687116.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1462945687116.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>73732774
all you did was quote me?

that's hardly a response

I think it's past time for you to >>get the fuck out<<
>>
File: btfo.jpg (33 KB, 589x197) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
33 KB, 589x197
BTFO?
>>
>>73732774
If they repealed or fixed the citizenship clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, they could deport people born in America to illegal immigrants and the like. If your parents were American when you were born, then they couldn't do that. Notice I didn't specifically say you, but nice job deflecting and ingoring the rest of my post.
>>
>>73732774
>>No there's not. That's only in Korea.
bs now i see you are a troll

i lived in japan for 1.5 half when i was a kid, had been on more than 10 business trips in China and my wife is actually half kalmyk (mongol group living in russia)/half korean

while you seem to have no clue what really is going on in east Asia
>>
File: 1460476681738.jpg (33 KB, 281x340) Image search: [Google]
1460476681738.jpg
33 KB, 281x340
Everyone I know whos been to the US told me the blacks are the worst, and if you walk into a black neighbourhood they might kill you.

Is this true?
>>
>>73733060
well to be fair russianbro he does claim to be american, its highly unlikely he's ever been outside of the country

likely hes ~17 and socially isolated
>>
>>73733076
Yes.
>>
>>73733032
Deflect what? You said I could be deported and I showed you unless I was a literal traitor, they can't. That's all that's needed to be said.

>>73733060
I've been doing heavy research on all three countries for the past few months and I've never heard of discrimination from restaurants except in Korea. The only other discrimination I've heard is in Japan with their sex workers. That's literally it. I've heard nothing on China, not a peep (and that's the one I researched more heavily).
>>
File: 1462785006855.jpg (2 MB, 1250x2029) Image search: [Google]
1462785006855.jpg
2 MB, 1250x2029
>>73719998
Black guy here, I got a question for all the whites on /pol/. How does all this anti-white crap make you guys feel? Just being honest, I personally think it's wrong and stupid for people to say that Blacks or whatever other race can't be racist towards white people. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>73733076
yes

its very common to be asked "where you from" when you enter a black neighborhood and the wrong answer gets you killed because of gangs

if you're white you'll get robbed
>>
File: whitesaren'tpoor.png (738 KB, 867x570) Image search: [Google]
whitesaren'tpoor.png
738 KB, 867x570
>>73732774
>No you fucking don't. You don't understand what it's like bein gripped with poverty and blocked at all economic and educational opportunities.
>>
File: 1462409135078.jpg (33 KB, 635x755) Image search: [Google]
1462409135078.jpg
33 KB, 635x755
>>73733315
>skipped right over my post

gave up, huh?
>>
>>73733315
I never said YOU could be deported a said a natural born citizen could be deported under certain circumstances, you fucking retard.
>>
>>73733346
I couldn't care less. At this point as a Slav, I just consider myself not white anyways.
>>
>>73727016

Its not a common thing. Race mixing is still generally frowned upon. If not directly then behind peoples backs.

If there was an atmosphere of negativity surrounding it it would almost not exist at all.

There is a constant propaganda barrage from movies, advertising, music, the media, etc... that make it seem positive. Even brave and virtuous.

The women always end up alone raising a half nigger. The half nigger is usually always a nightmare. Still, until the very end, the woman who gets taken by this scheme will never admit it. Seeing herself as open minded and brave for having pissed out a niggers illegitimate child. White women stupid enough to fall for it maybe deserve to have their genes ruined.

White women and black men literally have nothing in common. literally nothing to talk about. No common thread. It is the most retarded pairing of all and is probably the reason it gets fetishized so much.
>>
>>73733416
There's FIVE KIDS in that screenshot. You realize how much kids cost? STOP HAVING KIDS!

>>73733477
Your post isn't worth responding to.

>>73733484
I hate Brits. Go over to Thailand so you can get peaced the fuck out.
>>
>>73732774
>You'd say it if you had the opportunity. White people are two faced.

No I wouldn't. You're grasping at straws, anon. I was raised by a white family and was taught to not make excuses.

>Why the fuck do you think there is a campaign to eliminate white men?!?

If this campaign exists as people race-baiting online, it will fail. If it exists as minorities in America working hard on both their education and their career, I think that at a certain point there is obvious crossover and the race-baiting will probably cease to exist. Maybe that is a utopian vision, though.

Go get a job or start a small business. Be successful.

>>73733346

To answer your question, I think that it's annoying, and some days legitimately frustrating, but I know a lot of successful black people who don't talk shit about white people. The biggest SJWs tend to be college students who are privileged as all fucking get-out... the ones who don't have jobs and have all of the time in the world to do liberal mental gymnastics on social media and at the coffee shop. So the fact that there are a lot of successful minorities that I work with and am friends with gives me a lot of hope that the anti-white shit will stop. Who knows, though.
>>
>>73733664
>There's FIVE KIDS in that screenshot. You realize how much kids cost? STOP HAVING KIDS!
You completely missed the point of that image, chink.
>>
>>73733826
Pictures worth a thousand words, cheech.
>>
File: 1462553677088.jpg (99 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
1462553677088.jpg
99 KB, 638x477
>>73719998
Not where I live in Colorado. The only neighbor I like and talk to is black. I'm prejudice about illegals, but that's because I'm a contractor and every home owner says "the Mexicans will do it cheaper" without looking at estimates.

I'm not racist, I hate all humans. All you have to do is get to know them, they will give you a reason to dislike them.
>>
>>73733315

http://www.gokunming.com/en/forums/thread/6921/no_laowai_allowed_here?date=2014-01-22

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Japan/NA12Dh01.html

take into account huge censorship in chiniese web and paid trolls
>>
>>73733622
Truth.

Any person of even moderate class frowns on misgenation in America.

It's so predictable too. Stupid white slut starts dating shit skin. Everyone who knows her tells her its a bad idea. Stupid slit ignores them.

Stupid slit is too stupid to take the pill, shits out a niglit. Nigger either runs off shortly before or after birth.

The state ends up picking up the tab along with the stupid sluts father.

Stupid sluts father deserves his literally retarded future inmate as a grand son because he didn't strongly enough impress upon stupid slut that niggers are shit golems animated by negromancy.
>>
File: 1405712405823.gif (586 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1405712405823.gif
586 KB, 500x363
>>73733693
>Privileged SJW college students who don't have jobs

I envy those fuckers so bad for that exact reason. All that free time, I wish I could have got involved, made more friends, I could have had an internship. In the end, I work and go to class just to get by being an average student. Already cracked a few times in college and even broke down in tears in my own room at some points. I wish I could have that free time they have since apparently they don't work and have enough time to bitch about everytime. As for me, here comes another busy summer with summer classes, sometimes I wish I didn't get a part time job in college. All I do is just get by,
>>
Is the US a post racism country?
>>
File: 1462940396712.png (94 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
1462940396712.png
94 KB, 170x206
>>73733664
just to be clear, that would make the answer to 'did you give up because you got blown the fuck out' with a resounding "yes"

make sure you remember
>>
>>73719998
look at that tranny with pink hair. its staring at that candle like its put that in places it shouldnt go
>>
>>73733346
It gets a little grating tbqhfam but the overt blatant "kill whitey" shit doesn't bother me.

It's the subliminal "race mixing is excellent goy!" Shit that pisses me off.

Honestly I have no problem with blacks who go to work and fuck other blacks and live their lives.

It's the stereotype niggers that piss me off.
>>
>>73719998
Makes me guffaw, especially in light of the

WE
>>
>>73719998
Oh yea, you should see how the Mexicans treat everybody, especially niggers and non Mexican spics, they hate whites too but a lot of them won't say it to their face
>>
>>73724025
Word. I have seen exactly one instance of a black dude who was literally doing nothing wrong who was shot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnKxdMzEXM

Pretty much every other instance is some dude who had it coming.
>>
>>73720515
will beaners ever not be based?
>>
>>73734330
Hang in there dude, respect. It's never been easy. Even the ridiculously privileged kids who think it's easy to be successful are just intellectually dishonest about how much their parents had to work. One day, when you make it to a comfortable place in life, you will look back at your struggles and be happy you made it through because enduring struggles builds character and provides wisdom.

Do not envy the spoiled kids. Soon enough, they'll be out on their asses in the "real world" and will have to explain themselves and show their worth to society. Trust me, I'm an employer. I can spot the rich kid's bullshit and lack of work ethic from a mile away. I'm much more eager to give a job to somebody who actually values it than to somebody who uses it is a social accessory. I can also spot the entitled minorities, by the way, who will fucking sue me if they underperform and get fired.

What an interesting time to be alive.
>>
>>73734919
Nah most Mexicans don't hate whites. They might break balls and joke around but most genuinely want to be part of white america.
>>
>>73734481
what the fuck are you talking about? I've been abroad and I'm in my 30's you fuckwit. Don't find yourself choked out white boy.
>>
>>73731977
What is your discipline?
>Inb5 Karate.
>>73732774
>Don't know what it's like to be gripped with poverty.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU49OxmNPMAhVFHB4KHYi3DIgQFghPMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nccp.org%2Fmedia%2Freleases%2Frelease_34.html&usg=AFQjCNHK1mxWoeHfkiGXXpr4-lwlTJzv1g&bvm=bv.121658157,bs.1,d.eWE

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2013/12/most_poor_people_in_america_are_white.html

http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/

While other races suffer it at a higher percentage, whites suffer from poverty just the same as any race. God senpai, it's almost like you have your own reality you're living in, one devoid of facts or statistics.
>>
File: 1462589596797.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462589596797.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>73735432
oh god that's even more embarrassing

what person in their 30's spends hours arguing about (nothing) on a chinese knitting forum

only the biggest losers would do this
>>
>>73735532
>What is your discipline?
BJJ/MT

>While other races suffer it at a higher percentage, whites suffer from poverty just the same as any race.

I know all about it growing up. The thing is, other minorities suffer poverty + discrimination while whites are poor and shitty to other minorities. I literally had a white boy who I thought was my friend, jump on me and ground pound me when I found he made a new white friend the next day. Fucking scum of the earth.
>>
>>73735801
life doesn't change at 30, nor does it change at 25, nor does it change at 18.
>>
>>73719998
>>73719998
Well, now it might be. Racial tensions have never been this high in my short life. It wasn't even a thing until the media started lying and fanning the flames to the point of utter madness and hysteria. I'm old enough to remember what it was like before the Zimmerman trial and I can tell you that race relations were much better back then, even if they weren't perfect. The media created this abominable mess and the leftists perpetuated it like the mindless drones they evidently are. It's such a bizarre world we live in where such a nonsense occurrence as the Zimmerman debacle can spark a civil war.
>>
>>73735942
yes, it does. I have many, many more responsibilities then I did when I was 18, and it is likely I will continue to gain them

good luck with the NEET life
>>
>>73735807
So literally BJ^2? No wonder you're such a huge faggot.

You also have what we call a huge bias. Since you seem unaware of what that is, it's when an experience or event alters your chain of thoughts, giving them an emotional taint. This, in term, causes a favored side to play out in your mind, regardless of facts.

You had a bad child-hood, and instead of being a responsible adult and learning to let live, you still cling to a bad past. No wonder you're shitting up an anime board with this stuff.

>>73735942
It should, unless your experiences have no effect on you. In that case, you're living in a box or you're dead.
>>
>>73720825
This, by acknowledging you are more likely to be robbed by a black dude and taking the necessary precautions against it you are automatically a racist.
>>
File: 1455562847950.jpg (88 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
1455562847950.jpg
88 KB, 680x750
>>73734701
>I can also spot the entitled minorities, by the way, who will fucking sue me if they underperform and get fired.

I'll be honest, I'm too lazy to ever go through that process, did make me laugh though. I just remember being fired in high school from a job on my day off, but karma came back to the guy since he was A LOT stealing money from the company, plus he was a new general manager that arrived on my last two months and he didn't like me. I will say this I've been the only black guy at some places I've worked however that was the only time I ever felt discriminated when he came. Though having the same job for the majority of my college life taught me somethings, to not always be the yesman, sometimes it's okay to lay your foot down, don't let some people take advantage of you, and be the best worker you can be. The only thing I will not carry with me if I ever get a programming job is my fucked up sense of negotiating with my shift managers/general managers for my own gain in the future. The things I've experienced with them turned me into a small asshole at times.
>>
>>73736229
meant for>>73735115

My bad.
>>
>>73736136
>So literally BJ^2? No wonder you're such a huge faggot.
Don't get caught out of place white boy.

>You had a bad child-hood, and instead of being a responsible adult and learning to let live, you still cling to a bad past. No wonder you're shitting up an anime board with this stuff.

Listen dumbass. This experience extends past childhood into teenage years into adulthood. It gets worse, not better. The only way I can escape this bullshit is move to Asia, once I find the opportunity I am fucking gone.
>>
>>73720160
fpbp
>>
>>73735801
Please note:
Most Asians who haven't been brainwashed by liberal arts colleges are actually quite conservative. My parents always told me to watch out for Blacks, I know a Korean family that had to defend their property in the LA race riots... Most Asians just want to make money, raise a family, and give their kids a good education. My dad was a doctor and he fucking hated working in the city, hated druggies that would come in and take advantage of the system.
That being said, just like how many blacks are 'niggers,' Asians have dipshits like >>73735942
here who simply can not get past himself, probably subscribes to r/asian masculinity, and are manbabies clearly totally insecure with themselves. Certainly they are a sad, pitiful minority.

If you go outside, work out (which I actually doubt this poster does), make the right friends and have a good relationship with your coworkers, you won't have problems with anyone. Racism may be an instinctual initial judgement, but as long as you're not an ass, people are pretty quick to trust Asians. Unlike blacks.

t. Asian with a decent job, happy family, white wife
>>
Are niggers as bad as people say?
>>
>>73719998
Single mums soon.
>>
>>73719998
Only if you're black, brown or white
>>
>>73736401
Yeeaah. Okay. Your idle threats make me laugh, it's almost like you believe you single-handedly could win any fight. I'd bring you back some memories of the good ol' days, where kids taught the stupid ones respect.

You also have a case of rose-tinted glasses. You won't be able to make idle threats like that in your Asian dream land. Hell, you won't even make it out of here. Face it, if you're already thirty, you're stuck here forever. Might as well get used to it, Chong.
>>
>>73719998
The country is less racist than it's ever been. In fact, it's whites who have made any hint of prejudice socially unacceptable turning the accused into a professional or social pariah. Black people aren't trying hard enough. Their failures are their own fault.
>>
File: 1459722288473.jpg (230 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459722288473.jpg
230 KB, 640x960
>>73720160
this. this is the actual reason why i stay in my mom's basement most of the day
>>
>>73737005
>Yeeaah. Okay. Your idle threats make me laugh, it's almost like you believe you single-handedly could win any fight. I'd bring you back some memories of the good ol' days, where kids taught the stupid ones respect.

That's because if I sense I'm about to lose the fight I'll stab your bitch ass.

>You won't be able to make idle threats like that in your Asian dream land.

Come to Thailand and see where you end up next morning.

>>73736742
>t. Asian with a decent job, happy family, white wife

Pandering to whites like an uncle fucking chan. Fuck off white worshipper.
>>
>We have a real problem with Asian representation in media
>We have a real problem with Asians being misrepresented when we actually ARE in media
>Negative stereotypes have real implications
>40% of our women are self-hating psychopaths with internalized racism/oppression
>Said women throw us under the bus and white men who are with these women throw us under the buss too, exacerbated by the media and the stereotypes that people buy hook/line/sinker
>Emasculated men who have checked out because there's no fucking point to contributing society. A society that is racist and discriminatory towards him, even by his own fucking race.

Gets worse as you age. Not better. Our problems are real. Acknowledge it or get the fuck out.
>>
>>73719998
In North carolina it hasn't.

Just saying. We literally don't care. Ultimately red-pilled state.
>>
>>73737322
>"Uncle Tom of Asians"
Wow, that's real creative. But I guess instead of buying into the American dream, studying, and working hard, you'd rather not be respectable and happy.

Rather, stains like you belong in the unbelieveably corrupt, drug-ridden, gang-fucked, human trafficking capital of the world. I always knew Thailand, along with the rest of SE Asia, was a shithole.

You gotta go back
>>
>>73737732
That honestly sounds like your own people dug your grave. You want to be lumped in with the asians so bad, but you can't be bothered to try and fix their problems. Instead, you're shit-posting on a forum. Man, you're complaining to the world for help, rather than doing shit.

>waah, waaah. We're misrepresented. We can be useless shitters as well as scholars!
Is that more what you want?

Your women hate themselves because the men are cucks, and they feel insignificant as a result when they race-mix. Sounds like a your people problem. Hence why the white guys throw you under the bus, too. Because? They can easily steal your fucking women. I'd throw a bitch like that under the bus.

>I gave up, so help me stand up.
That's not how it works, fuck face. You want help? Motivate your people to change, rather than making insignificant screams of how the majority should bow to you. God, your entitlement makes me cringe. No wonder you want to run away from your problems like a spoiled kid.

>>73737322
>Implying I ain't trained in a martial arts as well, designed for punk asses who use weaponry.

Dun fucked up, anon. You would of died.
>>
>>73720612
More people are killed per week in Chicago.
>>
Not really. I'm full blooded Irish/Norwegian and my wife is Korean. My neighbors are all black of some sort with the exception of a Puerto Rican family. We all get along very well and hold regular cookouts. No hostility and no negative confrontations ever. We even held a super bowl party without anyone getting completely bent out of shape.
>>
>>73738198
>That honestly sounds like your own people dug your grave

We didn't ask for white people to create racist stereotypes which goes FAR back to before you were born

>Sounds like a your people problem.

Nope. White people are at the head of it. Racist stereotypes + white feminism has created legions of men (including white) to check out of the game altogether, leading to emasculation. Only we get the racist stereotypes and you guys get positive representation. When you go work out, your beta is gone. I already work out, that discrimination never leaves me.

>Hence why the white guys throw you under the bus, too.

They do it out of racism. They do this to people they don't even know.

>Dun fucked up, anon. You would of died.

I highly doubt that. I am a vicious and conniving asshole.
>>
>>73738909
You sound like a bitter beta male that is looking at the world to blame for his problems.

Drink some bleach, zipperhead. That's all your mouth is good for right now.
>>
>>73729730

Saying I heard once: "Southerners hate the black race but get along well with black people, in the north it's the other way around." Seems pretty true in my experience.
>>
>>73730703
I hang out with niggers. Usually just to play vidya. They stopped going to college. I'm aiming for pediactrics. They don't call me white or whatever, they usually just joke about me hitting em up w/ free examinations n shit like that. I wish they'd get a grip sometimes. They aren't completely bad but fuck if they could start preparing for the future.

I should start hanging out with asians desu.
>>
>>73739173
Watch your back white boy. An Asian or a Black could peace your ass out.
>>
>>73738909
>All the whiteys fault, all their fault entirely.
So you have no personal responsibility then? No matter what you do, it's someone else's fault? I thought even teenagers had some basic personal responsibility.

>Whites are at the head of it.
Name one country where the majority doesn't have some negative on the minority group that inhabits it. Also, name a negative sterotype for Asians while you're at it.

>They do it out of racism.
Really? Do you know how much help has been given to minorities over the years? Why would there be so many racists, if minorities can vote? Do you even into logic?

>I already work out, that discrimination never leaves me.
You're right, like that discrimination that gives you the job first. Search up Racial Quota.

>Vicious and conniving.
Definitely would lose. Someone who loses their head in a fight isn't worth jack shit. The moment you lose control, you're only as useful as your instincts and adrenaline are.
>>
File: irish-and-germans.jpg (311 KB, 920x676) Image search: [Google]
irish-and-germans.jpg
311 KB, 920x676
>>73731024

The russkie is correct, the fact is that the American melting pot actually works pretty well at breaking down social barriers. Nobody cares anymore about ethnic divisions among white people (pic related), because as new immigrants demonstrate their ability to assimilate to American values after a generation or two, they become part of the culture. This happened with Irish, Germans, Italians etc. and it's already happening with Asians and law abiding Hispanics.

The only exceptions are people who won't assimilate, like violent ghetto blacks (and spics who've assimilated to the black gang culture), and occasional bitter Asians like the guy in this thread who wishes he were still in Confucian China where "ME STUDY HARD AND TOP OF CRASS, HOT GIRL HAVE TO MALLY ME."
>>
Look at the fucking walking stereotype to the right of the center chick.

Jesus fucking Christ these people need to become self aware.
>>
>>73719998
I wish.
>>
>>73719998
It's gotten worse because of SJWs, but I know people of different races like blacks and hispanics, and we don't have problems with each other, most of it is overblown by the sensationalist media.
>>
>>73739520
>So you have no personal responsibility then?
I'm only struggling to make do with what I have.

>Also, name a negative sterotype for Asians while you're at it.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224050892_Prescriptive_Stereotypes_and_Workplace_Consequences_for_East_Asians_in_North_America

>Evil Asian (Dragon Lady, Fu Manchu)
>Sellout "Good" Asian
>Socially Awkward
>Can't play sports
>Perpetual Foreigner
>Asians can't drive
>China doll (submissive sex)
>Effeminate Men
>Preying on white women:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Anti-Japanese_World_War_II_propaganda_poster_war_bonds.jpg

>Really? Do you know how much help has been given to minorities over the years?

SJWs have been doing diversity drives for Blacks and Hispanics, not Asian because we are the model minority

>Definitely would lose.

Nope. I don't lose my head in a fight. I would abruptly stab you and you will die.
>>
>>73740344
You sound like trailer trash or a thug.
>>
>>73724196
huh ?
>>
>>73740934
yeah that's the kind of delusions white people have. He practically said white people aren't racist except to every person of color LOL
>>
File: 1425077432988.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
1425077432988.gif
1 MB, 499x341
>>73725113
>>73726101
>"STOP CALLING US NIGGERS"
>"STOP TELLING US TO GO BACK TO ____"
>Act like a nigger anyway
>>
>>>73740344
It's very clear this guy was led here from tumblr, Milo's article or reddit.

Once again another minority with potential ruined and down the drain due to the media's narrative of "gotta blame white man for your problems. If you're a fucking loser in life you have an excuse and don't need to take any responsibility."

I feel truly sorry for you honestly. My advice to you is stop listening to the media and disregard your school pushing for this bullshit as well. You've been programmed to push your personal problems on somebody else and even blame them for it. Go and better yourself and stop filling your head with such garbage, you will be much happier that way.
You are being told how to think and how to live. Living your life either blaming another person or persons is as unhealthy as relying entirely on another person. Learn to be your own man. You are an individual. If you let race get in the way of you living your life you wil always be miserable.
And Dude. You have more going for you than you think you do, stop being such a crybaby about it.
>Asians are smarter on average than most other races
>As a minority you are eligable for preferential treatment in welfare, healthcare and even job employment
Seriously. Women will always treat you like shit, it doesn't matter what race you OR they are. Quit blaming whites for some dumb skank you probably got dumped by.
>>
I face racism on a daily fucking basis. Don't fucking tell me "it's just the media". Who the fuck you think consumes that media? White people. They pass that shit back onto me. I wouldn't say anything if it wasn't true. You're essentially telling me to internalize the racism and play my part. Fuck that. Next white boy gets it.
>>
Better yet, next white girl gets it too.
>>
>>73742099
Describe, in detail the racism you face on an average day.
Describe how you are discriminated against and looked down upon or treated differently.
>>
/pol/ is literally the only place where i experienced racism desu.
>>
>people are still responding to the buttmad chink
>>
>>73719998

No. These protesters are privileged snowflakes.
>>
>>73738909
I think I know why you've gone through such an awful life. It's not because of racism. It's because you're a fucking tool with an inferiority complex. People have more incentive to be shit to someone who's an overcompensating wanna be than purely because of their race.
>>
>>73742529
It's exactly because of racism dumb fuck you haven't lived my life.

>>73742466
"chink" and you say you're NOT racist?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.