[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"People who are trying to destroy America (Trump/Trump supporters)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462958656799.png (326 KB, 557x480) Image search: [Google]
1462958656799.png
326 KB, 557x480
"People who are trying to destroy America (Trump/Trump supporters) are dangerous terrorists and it it morally justified they should be killed"

A friend told me this today, I am totally baffled by the delusion of this statement. Why do people think this?
>>
They hate themselves, but want to do something with their life.
Logically this becomes the desire to ruin everything for everyone.
>>
>>73719879

wow is that Jeb supporting the columbine kids?
>>
>>73719879
Liberals are incapapble of logic when mad
>>
>>73719879
Because their memory only goes back eight years, that's why we call liberals children
>>
This would explain the insane behavior of some of the protesters
>>
>>73719879
Most people don't know what "terrorism" actually is. Anti-Trump 'supporters' that riot and assault people are the actual terrorists as they cause damage and injury to induce fear in order to sway politics.
>>
>>73722815
This.

The Baltimore riots and those Ferguson were the literal definition of terrorism used by every lawmaking body in the United States and the word was barely mentioned.
>>
>>73719879
If anything Trump supporters are the only Americans left
>>
>>73719879

>being "friends" with someone that delusional

Nope.
>>
>>73719879

Your friend has a mental illness.
>>
>>73719879
Start drawing some jew parallels to your libshit friend
>>73722960
People are fucking retarded and thinks terrorism NEEDS to equal raghead exploders in combination with the fact the media is rigged
>>
File: 145763575.jpg (65 KB, 969x810) Image search: [Google]
145763575.jpg
65 KB, 969x810
ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.