[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, what should I do? >black >18 >going to chair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (806 KB, 1111x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
806 KB, 1111x600
/pol/, what should I do?
>black
>18
>going to chair force this summer
My family is super against me supporting Donald Trump, and they think I'm not "redpilled", but I feel like I should let them know before I go for basic. What should I do?
>>
>>73719486
go back to africa where you belong and help your people
>>
> nigger airman

People rag on the army a lot but at least the combat arms is mostly non nigger.
>>
>>73719486
Just keep it to yourself, you sperg.
>>
>>73719486
Tell them you support Donald trump and you're going to blast some all allahu akbars off the face of the earth
>>
>>73719486
Say that you like Ben Carson and will vote in whoever he'll recommend.
>>
File: 1385937692429.png (515 KB, 738x649) Image search: [Google]
1385937692429.png
515 KB, 738x649
>>73719583
People can't go back to a place they've never been too. Of course I wouldn't expect a savage Hun to understand that repeatedly destabilizes the European continent, if not the whole world.
>>
File: check in.png (47 KB, 986x860) Image search: [Google]
check in.png
47 KB, 986x860
>>73719486
some people will simply not listen to the truth no matter how much it slaps them in the face.
just lie to them.
>>
>>73719486
You have to make your decision by yourself. Stop asking people who knows nothing about you.
>>
>>73719486
Chimp out.
>>
Future soldier in a similar position here. White, but my family (retired E-7 father included) are bluepilled libs. I tend to just hide my power level. They aren't going to change how my state goes anyway. It's a sure Trump win.
>>
>>73719835
They also re stabilised it and increased the economy but wouldn't expect a savage colonist to know that
>>
>>73719486
Should try to convince them to vote for Trump too, apply to their self-interest, tell them about Trump not letting in competition that undercut the wages they have, and not letting in people that would crash the welfare system that they may benefit from.

Otherwise this: >>73719583
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.