[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meet history channels new shows Hannibal!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: hanniball.jpg (61 KB, 389x594) Image search: [Google]
hanniball.jpg
61 KB, 389x594
WE
http://deadline.com/2016/05/barbarians-rising-premiere-date-cast-history-1201752253/
>>
>>73717844
Great. Now people are going to ironically be upsetvabout Carthage being destroyed and feel like it is a racial grievance.
>>
>>73717844

WE WUZ CANNIBAL SERIAL KILLERS N SHIT!
>>
>>73717844
Hannibal was not black.
>>
>>73717844
I'm mor concerned with how they'll fuck up Alaric and Geiseric. They'll probably make Boudica out to be anything other than what she was (a savage who could only "win" against civilians and undermanned garrisons).
>>
File: wtf1.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>73718140

But if they're stupid enough to believe Carthaginians were black, they're probably stupid enough to believe the "we wuz Romans!" stuff as well, so...maybe it'll be a wash? Just more black on black violence...

>mfw in a couple of years blacks yell at passing whites about "Den dey deestroy our flying city Carfhage, cuz it wuz a black city!" "DAS RITE!"
>>
File: 1461047289755.png (593 KB, 798x861) Image search: [Google]
1461047289755.png
593 KB, 798x861
>>
Highly unlikely that Hannibal Barca was white as you baby 14/88ers apply the term.
>>
>>73719287
Marching from Africa into Spain?

We Jesus now!
>>
>>73719287
There are WE WUZ KINGS idiots, but there is nothing wrong with this guy.

Liberals have been pressuring blacks into constant sense of insecurity and emasculation, maybe if blacks got something to be proud of, they would not lash out like animals all the time.
>>
>>73719536

He must've been black, then! Wow, really makes you think...
>>
File: anthony hopkins.png (3 MB, 1600x1208) Image search: [Google]
anthony hopkins.png
3 MB, 1600x1208
>>73717844
The only Hannibal Lecter apart from le Finnish man
>>
>>73719740
But Hannibal wasn't black. There are real African historic figures but Hannibal wasn't one.

Not like WE WUZ are gonna care anyway tho
>>
>>73719973
Carthage is in africa
You dumb fuck
Therefore Carthagians and hannibal were black.
>>
File: semitic-hannibal-BARca.jpg (58 KB, 662x794) Image search: [Google]
semitic-hannibal-BARca.jpg
58 KB, 662x794
>>73717844

I wish blacks would shut up about north Africans being black in the face of facts.
>>
>>73720154

Nice proxy, Tyrone
>>
>>73719536
>There is only white and black people

I wonder what the mind of a social justice retard is like for normal matters

Now this might come as a revelation to you, so you might want to sit down, but there are people that live in the Middle East and North Africa that are would be considered neither black nor white (depending on who you're asking). By the standards of the US census, someone like Hannibal Barca, who was of Phonetician descent, is white.
>>
>>73720154
>You dumb fuck

Don't you have some camel piss to guzzle.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.