[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump rules out releasing tax returns before general election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 645x363
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279481-trump-wont-release-tax-returns-before-election
>>
So what's the big deal about it anyway?
>>
>>73716243
He is a genius, this will make hillary call for him to be transparent a bunch, he finally releases it, then she has no excuse to not release everything on the clinton foundation, her emails, everyfuckingthing.
>>
nothing. the left is going to bitch and Trump is going to act smug. He should say he will release the tax returns when Shillary releases her wall street speeches, and then if she releases the transcripts not release his tax returns.
>>
>>73716311
Witnessed

I know longer doubt Mr. Trump.
Every time I think he is fucking up it just happens to go his way. The man has gotten away with career ending stunts for a normal politician.
>>
What is he hiding? The 1099 he got from Hillary ?
>>
>>73716243
This. I dont get it, this kind of thing seems to be a story for the media and no one else. What are we expecting to see in these people's tax returns? Is it common for candidates to be eliminated based on tax fraud or something? I've heard stories about various politicians releasing/not releasing their tax information, but no explanation why we're supposed to care.
>>
>>73715921
I remember him saying he won't release them until the auditing that he's going through is finished.
>>
I'm not even a Trump supporter but this shit is retarded and it shows how little most of you know about paying taxes or operating a business. He's in the middle of a audit, and a corporation the size of Trumps doesn't pay taxes in the typical way. There's no simple calculation that the IRS can use to say "you owe exactly this much" so throughout the auditing process there are constant negations about a settlement. It's basically a "just pay this much and we''ll call it even" type of deal but if Trump were to release his taxes now and everybody comb over them it would compromise his position in the negotiations and he would have to pay way more than he normally would because the IRS would be under public scrutiny.
>>
>>73715921
He's going to use it against Hillary by releasing them when he gets called out in a debate
>>
>>73715921
What is he hiding /pol/? The God Emperor is acting like a coward.
>>
already got mine, so I don't care.
>>
>>73718292
>>73716311
>Doubting in him
>>
>>73715921
The only way Trump's tax returns could even matter was if soros' name was on it.

Trump's is rich, rich people become rich by collecting money and being good at keeping it, therefore trump has likely used all the same loopholes any rich person. Uses.
>>
File: 20160507_120020.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160507_120020.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>73718620
have faith. do it for him.
>>
>>73718292
You aren't required to release your taxes
>>
>>73715921
Can't wait for faggot ass Hillary to jump on him for this.

Can't wait for Trump to pivot and tell Hillary to release her transcripts.
>>
>>73716243

because the tax returns will tell us if he's been bullshitting about how much money he actually makes
>>
>>73716516
>>73718620
Best part is, he KNOWS Clinton knows this.. But she can't help but fall for it because she is getting desperate she feels the walls closing in, so she is just hoping he really has something to hide.

>reminder the Clinton camp started the Obama birther thing and Obama did a similar thing to Trump with it..however it could have been doctored to avoid scandal...if so I hope a President Trump clears the air..
>>
how does this madman do it

he cannot be stumped
>>
>>73719987
But what the hell does that matter other than for running lame hit ads about

DONALD TRUMP IS SLIGHTLY LESS WEALTHY THAN HE CLAIMED. HE'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO TAKE YOUR FIRST-BORN CHILDREN AND HE WAS PLANNING TO GET CLINTON ELECTED THE WHOLE TIME. CAN YOU TRUST TRUMP?

I mean unless it's discovered he wantonly did something outrageous.
>>
File: 1455076603183.jpg (433 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455076603183.jpg
433 KB, 1280x720
>>73716311
Hillary already took the bait.
She will scream about his taxes
He will bring out the families of the 4 murdered Americans in Benghazi
Yes Hillary, let's talk about transparency and cover ups
BTFO
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.