[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the Klan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: gay_black_jewish_klansmen.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gay_black_jewish_klansmen.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
I don't know why leftists keep referring to the Klan, they just seem like irrelevant bumblefuck rednecks. Why keep talking about them like they matter anymore?
>>
Because they push the narrative that trumps supporters are racist redneck bigots and if you support Literally Hitler you're just as bad
>>
File: kkk-fried chicken.png (194 KB, 473x525) Image search: [Google]
kkk-fried chicken.png
194 KB, 473x525
It's a boogey man. More blacks have been killed by other blacks in arguments over fried chicken than blacks killed by the KKK in the past 30 years.
>>
Literally the white version of BLM aka retarded
>>
>>73714448
The Klan is entirely made up of undercover FBI and ATF agents. No one else. Just them.
>>
File: TRUMP_HATS_NEW[1].jpg (55 KB, 750x451) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP_HATS_NEW[1].jpg
55 KB, 750x451
>>73714448
An organization with more informants and federal agents in it than actual white supremacists, and whose only purpose now is to be used as a boogeyman by niggers and leftards
>>
>>73715068
I now want to see a cop comedy about a bunch of undercover federal agents in the Klan and none of them know that there are no real Klansmen and everyone is secretly a fed.
>>
>>73714448
They have really hilarious ranks. The ones I know about:
- Grand Wizard
- Grand Dragon
If anybody knows more, please feel free to share.
>>
File: kkk[1].jpg (48 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
kkk[1].jpg
48 KB, 600x389
>>73715335
Grand Wizard - national head of the Invisible Empire

Grand Dragon - ruler over a state known as a "Realm."

Grand Titan - ruler of a "Dominion" within a state or Congressional District.

Grand Giant - head of a province or a county.

Grand Cyclops - president or presiding officer of a meeting or "Den."(Den: Basic level of organisation for the Klan)

Grand Magi - second officer in authority of the Den.

Grand Monk - third officer in authority of the Den.

Grand Turk - the marshal, executive officer to the Grand Cyclops, and master of ceremonies of the Den.

Grand Sentinel - incharge of the Grand Guards

Grand Guards also Lictors - guards, usually two, for the Den.

Genii - assistants to the Grand Wizard, usually ten
Grand scribe - the correspondence secretaries for the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Giants, and Grand Cyclops.
Grand Exchequer - the treasurers for the Grand Wizard, Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Giants, and Grand Cyclops.
Hydras - assistants to the Grand Dragon, usually eight.
Furies - assistants to the Grand Titan, usually six.
Goblins - assistants to the Grand Giant, usually four.
Night-hawks - assistants to the Grand Cyclops, usually two.
Ghouls - Individual member
>>
>>73715451
Incredible. Thanks!
>>
>>73715594

http://traditionalistamericanknights.com/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.