[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS TRUMP A FUCKING RACIST OR WHAT???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT WE WERE YOUR GREATEST ALLY AMERICA?

I want to buy the hat, why won't Trump let me?

is there a way to get the real deal outside of this bullshit communist online shop?

FUCK YOU TRUMP FOR NOT LETTING ME FUCKING PURCHASE A CAP. I'M THIS CLOSE TO BECOMING A #CRUZMISSILE
>>
>>73713520
>I can not participate in any way to an election which doesn't directly concern me or my country
>Thus I can not buy merchandise and financially contribute to one of the candidates
>Somehow I am mad
>>
>>73713520
You are one fucking dumb frog..

You should go to a concert on Friday
>>
>>73713520
>GREATEST ALLY

Nah, that's Japan.
>>
>>73713756
why doesn't he open a fashion website on the side?
I could donate 100cuckbucks to Bernie though paypal but I can't buy a hat?

>>73713887
Friends don't nuke friends
>>
Puerto Rico is American you French cunt
>>
>>73714004
I knew that but I needed some clickbait. I nreally someone to tell me if there's an alternative to buy one. I don't want to end up on Amazon
>>
>>73713887
Japan didn't help you in your independence war
>>
>>73713887
Japan lol

Its obviously Israel, goy.
>>
>>73713520
Just buy one from eBay or get an American friend to mail you one.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
SJW's do you really WANT some of TRUMP?
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg

>>
>>73714127
If you've got an American friend willing to buy one and send it over to you you could do that.

Aside from that, you'll probably want to start looking on Amazon.
>>
>>73713995
anon, you wasted 100 euros for nothing
candidates won't accept donations or money coming from foreigners
you're an idiot
>>
>>73713756
If Trump wins, it will seriously improve the chances of "far right" parties all over the world.
>>
>>73714309
An anon mentionned ebay and I have no one in America I can trust, only people I rarely talk to

>>73714367
I mean, I'm pretty sure you could set up a fak paypal but that's not the point. If I want to wear trump apparel, I should be able to wear it, I wish he would sell it for his own profit too, not for the campaign
>>
>>73714208

why is coppercap in that?

people do realise he's trolling, people can't be retarded enough to think it's real right?
>>
>>73713520
The French and Brits are our best friends. Israel is our worst friend fuck them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.