[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let your children see frozen 2? Politically speaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462382504775.jpg (80 KB, 768x470) Image search: [Google]
1462382504775.jpg
80 KB, 768x470
Would you let your children see frozen 2? Politically speaking of course.
>>
>>73712922
My dick says yes
>>
>mainstream yuri
I'm starting to come around on this Jew thing, I think they're alright.
>>
>>73712922
>Petition to make a fictional character a lesbian

why ? no memes please.
>>
>having kids

kek
>>
>>73713411
Because we have to be tolerant fucking idiot
>>
Honestly Frozen was already the "It's OK to be gay" movie (Seriously? Ashamed of her ice powers? Gotcha).
>>
The entire point of Frozen is to make little white girls confused about their sexuality.
That's why there was a creepy lesbian vibe in the first one.
>>
>>73713590
This. The entire movie is a giant gay metaphor.

"Let it Go" is literally a song about coming out of the closet.
>>
>>73713590
Rydia feared fire magic because her village burned up, and eventually learned to overcome it.

Causing someone harm and being afraid to use that same power isn't some secret message
>>
>>73713590
>>73713590
>>73713680
Would you be happier if that girlfriend was Anna?
>>
>>73713605
>>73713590
I don't think so, it seemed more anti-degeneracy.

>girl realizes she shouldn't (marry) fuck a guy after 1 day
>promotes individualism with Elsa
>promotes strong family with the sisters defending each other

Might be the only Disney movie with good values
>>
>>73713605
Meant to quote you too.
>>
>>73713910
The girlfriend already is Anna.
Elsa molested her and then got the trolls to erase it from her memory, which is why she feels guilty and is so autistic about covering up her hands.
Like Jack Kelly in It's Always Sunny.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.