[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Price of college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 340932490324234.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
340932490324234.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
Makes you think.
>>
Terrible people are expensive, whereas good people contribute instead.

Nothing to see here at all. The only thing being argued here is to reduce her lifetime cost to that of a bullet.
>>
>>73712365
Well who's fault is that there is so many fucking prisoners?
It's expensive to keep them cunts alive so what do they expect?
Prisoner can't go and get a job while a student can so they fucking expect a student to work and study, not just fucking chill...
I've worked and studied and that didn't stop me from getting Master's Degree, what's their problem?
>>
>>73712541
FPBP
>>
>>73712365
Education does not prevent nigger criminality.
>>
>>73712365

Seems about right - as a taxpayer I'd rather have 1 less criminal on the street than 9 more gender studies majors shitting up the job market. In general the societal benefit of locking up a hoodlum far outweights that of educating someone.
>>
>>73712365
>Makes you think
Sure does.
Leftists want to boost crime rates by importing savages, thereby increasing taxes to pay their incarceration.
Leftists also want the government to guarantee risky, non-collateralized loans for students, making prices shoot up.
Leftists caused both problems, and keep wanting to make it worse.
>>
>>73712365
Stop committing crimes then, you faggot. They money used for you spics could go to students.
>>
>>73712365
Chambers when?
>>
>>73712365
How much would it cost to deport them?
>>
maybe she should be executed then
>>
>>73712907
>deprving madame la guillotine of her raison d'etre
Robespierre did nothing wrong desu
>>
>>73713018
Deport them to where?
>>
>>73712365

She's right; criminals should pay for their own incarceration while they work off the debt owed to their victims.
>>
>>73713018
Probably not as much as paying their housing (section 8), food (snap), education (k-12, pell grants, medicine (obamacare), incarceration, and affirmative action government jobs (they are over-represented and do shit work).
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1321x1321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1321x1321
>>
Instead of trying to punish those with petty crimes, how about they spend that money in rehabilitation and education. Free opportunity such as education for the poors can go a long way with government assistance. However America rather focus on DRUMPF racist rhetoric than important issues.
>>
>>73713221
Australia
>>
>>73712541
Fpbp...fucking nailed it m8
>>
Nice sources reddit
>>
>>73712541
>>73712541
i agree with this somewhat but problem is that our youth is being locked up at an abnormal rate, especially males. being a young man and having fun with this bullshit pc culture can get you into trouble.
>>
>>73713221
germany, i've heard you guys love getting cucked.
>>
>>73712365
Lock them up. It's worth the extra money.
>>
File: 1368454528051.jpg (72 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
1368454528051.jpg
72 KB, 300x333
>>73712541
F P B P
P
B
P

Also, they are comparing the cost of housing and feeding a human being 24/7 to the cost of sitting in a classroom and being taught at for 5 hours a day 5 days a week.

Idiots
>>
>>73712365
Maybe you and your nigger friends shouldn't be doing crimes.
>>
File: image.png (503 KB, 845x993) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503 KB, 845x993
>>73713221
sweden
>>
File: sjw-the-decline-of-yale-niggers.jpg (101 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
sjw-the-decline-of-yale-niggers.jpg
101 KB, 500x600
>>73712365
From that image, I'd say we should just send the violent/retarded niggers to colleges instead of prisons, but the kikes are way ahead of me on this one.
>>
Why those worthless nuggets should be executed and then any of their family members will pay for the rest of fines like bullet cost.
>>
>>73712365

Laws cost money to enforce?

FUCK LAWS
>>
>>73713450
Are they gerting locked up indiscriminately? Are lock up squads breaking into homes and pulling young scholars from their homework to incarcerate them?

Should we decriminalize rape, theft, assault? Just to fix the incarceration "problem"?

Or is it that people who dont destroy property, commit violent crimes and act like fucking idiots usually end up outside of jail?
>>
>>73712692
Education lowers the chance of someone committing violent crime, while prison increases it.

The only people who belong in jail are those who physically hurt others. Everyone else should be forced into rehab and job training.
>>
>>73712365
I thought the whole reason we privatized prisons was so we could lower the cost on these waste of life criminals?
>>
i think less should be spent on prisons . no t.v's , no mattresses , keep them all apart in small rooms so they need less supervision . bread and water to eat . less money spent and they would be less likely to go back .
>>
>>73714201
They receive millions in tax subsidies so it's really just an inefficient, more expensive system. But hey, at least it's not "big government."
>>
>>73714445
guess we just gotta hope cops are more liberal with their guns from now on
>>
>fixed costs don't change in short run
>less criminals in prisons will increase overall cost per prisoner
>more students decreases overall funding per student

Wew
>>
>>73712365
>Makes you think

No it doesnt. Dont be easily led.
>>
>>73712365
Stop breaking the law, cunt.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.