[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More Degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>And you think Islam is the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eijxsGOKiqo
>>
>>73711959
"degeneracy" can't kill you
islam can
where are your self-survival instincts?
>>
>>73712350
Honestly dude i don't know wich is worse, the mexican cartels or isis
>>
I'd watch it
>>
>>73712644
isis

most mexican cartels don't really mess with common mexicans
most people dead were members of the cartel
>>
>>73712644
i haven't walk in a city "controlled" by cartels and was beheaded. can you say that about isis.
>>
>>73712825
>mexican cartels
I see them like somekind of religious thing that for the moment done have big ambition.
But however this cartels have devived the country in pieces, the most of politicians respect them, police is corrupted and who try to do something against gets beheaded.
The only diference is the mexicans dont blow themself
>>
>>73713428
Ahmed please...
>>
>>73711959
More aids
>and you thought cancer is the problem
>>
File: war.png (147 KB, 259x285) Image search: [Google]
war.png
147 KB, 259x285
>>73711959
Is /pol/ gonna watch this?
>>
>>73712644
>i don't know wich is worse, the mexican cartels or isis
Because you're retarded.

Cartels fight for money, ISIS fights to bring their shitty religion to every corner of the globe.
>>
File: 1462248240317.jpg (520 KB, 831x1172) Image search: [Google]
1462248240317.jpg
520 KB, 831x1172
>>
File: TheDude.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TheDude.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>73711959
That looks like quality entertainment, don't know if ur just butthurt for other people getting some kinky sex while ur still 28 and virgin / living with a frigid girlfriend.
>>
>>73716568
>its for the moniez

makes it all better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.