[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We gay marriage nao http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201 6/0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_8882-maxresdefault552819156.jpg (107 KB, 1436x802) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8882-maxresdefault552819156.jpg
107 KB, 1436x802
We gay marriage nao

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/italian-parliament-gives-gay-marriages-the-green-light/
>>
>>73711476
Looks like 2 /pol/acks enjoying themselves.
>>
>>73711476
What the fuck is up with all this gay propaganda these days?
You can't have kids anymore for fear of society turning them into freaks.
>>
>>73711476
I'm so happy for you, OP.
>>
>>73711476
You were always the second most gay country in europe after France anyway.
>>
>>73711476

You are white now.
>>
It was bound to happen eventually, we lasted more than other westerners.
I'm not disabling my adblock for the telegraph but I'm not sure if the details of the new law are similar to what other westerners do, I think Catholics might have put their input to it to some degree.
>>
>>73712341
>I'm not disabling my adblock for the telegraph
https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
>>
>>73712341

the thing is, I just saw a ranking of most hostile countries to fags, and Italy is the fourth most hostile, after Lithuania, Latvia, and Poland. HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?

I guess you have cuck politicians. Can Matteo stop this?
>>
>>73712341
Wasn't there a massive non-church-orchestrated protest against gay marriage? What happened to trigger this?
>>
Fuck, can this still be stopped?

Hold on Italybros, you are the last beacon of non-degeneracy in the West.
>>
>>73712773
Average folk isn't that hostile towards fags themselves, most simply couldn't care less about what fags want, especially regarding marriage, but Renzi is an EU puppet and the PD party is the kind of party that gobbles everything other westerners do out of inferiority complex and greener grass mentality.
>>
>>73711476
>We gay marriage nao

No, you're not. It's just one of these "civil partnership" thingies. Supporting these instead of gay marriage is considered to be the bigot right-wing position everywhere from the US to Germany.

Italy now:
>The new law extends to homosexual couples some, but by no means all, of the rights enjoyed by heterosexual married couples, such as the right to receive a deceased partners' pension, to inherit each others’ assets and to take each others’ surnames.

>It will not, however, allow gay couples the right to adopt their partners' biological children, a failing that was strongly criticised by gay rights groups.
>>
>>73712921
Yup they are still protesting.
Anyway, I'm reading that as I suspected the approved law isn't as strong as the original one. Adoption and stepchild adoption is NOT part of it for instance.
>>
File: 2-format43.jpg (606 KB, 3000x2311) Image search: [Google]
2-format43.jpg
606 KB, 3000x2311
>>73712921
>protest against gay marriage

/picrelated
A traditional Italian FAMILY demonstrating against gays, top kek.
>>
>>73712646
Intredasting
>>
I wish weed would be getting legalized at this rate.
>>
File: average german girl.webm (3 MB, 842x474) Image search: [Google]
average german girl.webm
3 MB, 842x474
>>73713361
>caliphate of Al-Germani making fun of anyone
>>
Hooray for Italy.
>>
>>73713361
That pic.
>It's not degenerate if I do it.
I hate degenerates.
>>
>>73711476

Christianity is a dead dog.
>>
whats wrong with gay people? i dont get it?
>>
>>73714111
Then fuck off back to ledit.
>>
>>73711476

Well, you guys had a good run. But western degeneracy keeps spreading.

At least you guys won't be as gay as Brazil.
>>
>>73714736
lol, tell me one thing wrong with gay people, theres like none of em, what are you scared of, you cant catch "the gay"
>>
>>73711932
kuk
>>
>>73714842
poland is afraid of someone taking his asshole like in ww2
>>
>>73714842
they try to donate blood so they can spread their aids
>>
>>73715646
but they dont, and blood has to be checked, and gays arent allowed to donate blood
>>
>>73711891
it's to late fratello it's to late
>>
>>73714842
First thing, the proper term is "sodomite". The term "gay" means happy, and it was hijacked by sodomite lobby just like the rainbow sign.

Second thing. Faggotry is mental disorder, just like any other kind of sexual deviation - may it be zoophilia, pedophilia or necrophilia. And therefore, naturally disgusting for most of normal people. Only this, and so much this. Therefore, sodomites should never be given the same "right" as normal, healthy people.
>>
>>73715718
they do my friend, it happens all the time at my uni and i even started a huge argument about it on yikyak and the gays went berserk

even if the blood is checked nothing is 100%

also this

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/conference-hears-calls-to-end-ban-on-gay-blood-donations-1.2619199
>>
>>73715937
hahaha, should kill the fucking faggots who donate, problem solved
>>
>>73713164
still to much
>>
>>73716116
sounds like a half measure to me

we should just off them all desu senpai
>>
>>73716315
some of em are alright
>>
>>73711476
What's up with all this gay ruckus you cucks are having,why do they want gay marriage to be legal so much it's not like theyll be having any children to fight over custody,and for italy the country which has the pope to allow this that's rather something.
>>
my italian gf came to the UK to find a real man because italians are cucks
>>
>>73715937
Straight people are equally likely to be diseased on a per-case basis. A homosexual couple that's been married since high school isn't magically going to aquire aids. Why do you dumbasses lose your minds about fags when the obvious problem, for all of society, is a breakdown of monogamy.
>>
>>73711476
well, they can't adopt kids. as of now at least a big part of what makes gay marriage an issue isn't legal.
>>
>>73711476
I hate that fucking stock photo. Why do gays have to be turned into some idiotic joke. Gay couples are not ripped 25 year old white clones in tight underwear. They're just random dudes. This is why people hate us. Fucking Illuminati media.
>>
>>73716939
that's the next step, just wait a decade or so
>>
File: tyjesus.jpg (49 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
tyjesus.jpg
49 KB, 504x470
>>73717073
I know dude
I know

I want off this ride
>>
>>73717073
with the cucked government we have today we will become Germany or France tier in a blink of an eye
>>
>>73712773
Brazil kills more gays than all other countries combined, yet we also have gay marriage and even some minor LGBT protections (not as many as the US though).

At this point it's safe to say that every government on Earth only cares about the people with the money, and these people currently want gay rights, to increase their profits.
>>
>>73717058
Uglier, less successful gays usually just kill themselves, so you have skewed populations. Some uglier, less successful gays also just stick to narnia, that also skews populations. The nature of how sexes work also results in lesbians being fatter and gays being fitter, generally.

So while photos of 10/10 male models don't represent the average gay person, they're a lot closer to it than the average, fat heterosexual male.
>>
>>73716629
Just because she passed through Italy when coming to your caliphate it doesn't mean she is Italian Yusuf.
>>
>>73715646
The MSM group is barred from donating blood. Even so, donated blood is tested for different diseases.
>>
>>73715865
>mental disorder
>all Western psychological specialty organizations have removed it without regret 30+ years ago
>>
File: 1444703598778.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1444703598778.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>73711476
I THOUGHT YOU FAGGOTS WERE CATHOLIC
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.