[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What levels of riots and chimpouts can we expect to see if Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (380 KB, 599x417) Image search: [Google]
file.png
380 KB, 599x417
What levels of riots and chimpouts can we expect to see if Trump wins? How will they be handled?

I can't wait, its always comfy to watch chimpout streams from my cozy room
>>
They keep saying "If Trump wins I'm moving to Canada" as if we want more indebted gender study graduates in this country.
>>
>>73711068
Hopefully the level that forces the police or national guard to fire into large crowds of them.
>>
>>73711068
I don't know, but I live in a city that's 43% black. I hope to be out of here before the election.
>>
>>73711368

hahah

AHAHAHHHAH

HAHHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>73711068
If Trump wins, you will have two categories of people : those who leave, and those who say they will leave but do not have the balls to.

In any case America wins : the country will get more homogeneous, and people who stay will see it was the right decision. It's a shame for Canada though.
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (120 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
120 KB, 720x1008
>>73711368
You are fucked white boi
>>
>>73711491

im black myself so i dont care about what the other chimps do cause they wont do shit to me

i know this from experience
>>
Are there going to be any chimpouts this summer? IT's already warming up. I want another Baltimore to happen so i can get comfy
>>
>>73711537
>>73711466
I'm well armed and prepared to barricade my apartment if I don't leave. But you're right, I'd probably be fucked in the end.
>>
>>73711887

>ayo dis white muffuga think he can kill us cause we black

>he got guns in shiet letz take em

and then your house gets swarmed and you end up playing anal blazer with tyrone until he gets tired of using you as a fuck toy

ur dead mate
>>
>>73711068
About the same as trayvon Martin.

>it'snothing.Jpeg

>mfw my phone kept trying to correct trayvon because it isn't a name
>>
>>73712156

i was hoping for more, and i really think there will be more cause the mexicans are gonna freak out too
>>
Nixon
>>
>>73712098
Unless they smoke you out by setting your building on fire, anon can hold out if he has a 12 gauge or semi auto rifle with enough ammo
>>
>>73712666

they will climb the walls if they have to it will basically be a siege
>>
>>73711491
>leave

To where? America is the only nations that just let's illiterate fucks enter...
>>
>>73712784
They may be monkeys, but they sure can't climb.

>>73712666
Fire would be the only concern. I have several long guns and pistols, plus thousands of rounds of ammo.

Also
>upper level apartment
>Asian gf

I feel like I should get a significant Roof Korean skill bonus
>>
File: power of christ compels you.jpg (9 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
power of christ compels you.jpg
9 KB, 279x200
>>73712666
Shoo you devil
>>
File: 1462602032853.jpg (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1462602032853.jpg
74 KB, 640x400
>>73711068
https://boingboing.net/2016/05/09/mothers-day-was-chicagos-m.html

As the suns warmth provides nourishment to the melanin laden african kaings, they shoot each other more and more. This greatly increases the chances of one of them being shot by the cops, greatly increasing the chances of a chimpout.

This summer should have record temps and record dinduenings.
>>
>>73713178

>Asian GF

+20 to attack at the very least.
>>
File: image.png (755 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
755 KB, 640x1136
>>73713418
>mfw I live in Baltimore
>>
>>73713685
ayy lmao get me out of here
>>
>>73711491
>the country will get more homogeneous
Serious question, why don't dudes like you move to Europe or something? If you disapprove of american values, why live here?

Serious, not even a troll: there's plenty of countries that have the same idea on nationhood as you, but I think quite obviously america by and large isn't one of them.
>>
>>73712098
>>73712784
unlikely. they will scatter after the first couple of shots. they aren't drugged up African child soldiers that got hyped up before battle. these are just opportunists looking for easy shit to steal and break.
>>
>>73714198
Found the cuck
>>
>>73714538
Do you not want to talk? I'm really not trying to insult you or anything, I'm actually curious why not move to Switzerland with like 99% white people?
>>
>>73711491
>It's a shame for Canada though.

Canada isn't going to have any problems with a flood of liberal cucks.

The typical "fuck borders and laws and shit, man..." weed-smoking liberal parasite has absolutely jack, fuck, or shit worth of knowledge about how the world outside their mother's basement operates.

Canada, unlike Obongoland, actually has immigration laws. None of these burger-flipping welfare-leeching cucks will be accepted because they are nothing but drains on society. Not a single goddamn one would make it through the immigration application, and none of them have the street smarts to live illegally...
>>
>>73714198
check the flag
>>
File: 1454640364662.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1454640364662.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>>73713660
I bought her her own pistol and started teaching her to shoot last summer. She's already a better shot than me (with pistols at least).
>>
OVRA-Style riot breakers <3
>>
>>73714781
Lololol zoops, I feel silly.

Carry on frog, you guys really should clear calais with napalm.
>>
who would riot? mexicans and arabs that I understand (not condone) but if afro americans riot then they're as dumb as /pol/ says. Trump has literally said zero bad things about black people. Being a rich new yorker i'm sure he has plenty of black artists coming to his parties and what not.
>>
>>73715209
Mmm, while there aren't any big issues, the not condemming david duke, he's been sued a few times for not renting to black people, he was super vocal that the Central Park 5 which turned out to be wrongful, “I have a great relationship with the blacks,”, “Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” he mused. “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”.

>Trump has literally said zero bad things about black people
True, nothing 'bad' persay but he's two modes are vaguely-dismissive or obnoxiously-pandering. I don't think he's exactly popular in that demo.
>>
>>73713685

Me too bruh.

Me too......
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.