[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ justify voting Republican when the establishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 700x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 700x540
>>
>>73709940
because /pol/ is mostly made up of fundamentalist retards who believe that everything that isn't explained by science was done by MUH MAGIC MAN and hate gays with a passion because MUH LEVITICUS
>>
Retards can vote too. No way around it.
>>
>>73710118
>remove voting rights for retards

Problem solved
>>
>>73709940
As annoying as Christian fundies are, they are far better than Libshits and Muzzies.
>>
>>73709940
As opposed to the Democrats pandering to the religion of peace?

How do you justify not killing yourself yet, you stupid piece of shit cucklord?
>>
>>73709940
*Separation of Church and State*

Government Promotes Islam, under guise of "Anti-Islamophobia".

Yeah they didn't really separate shit, they separated what they wanted to so they could bring in something else.
>>
>>73709940
>Separation of Church and state means we must now not take into account the thoughts, opinions and votes of church going people (p.s but mosques are fine because they vote left)

t. Shillary Clinton
>>
>>73711108

No not really

>>73711262

Yes , please let me know when Dems starts instilling Sharia Law into democratic zones dumbshit . Than you might have an argument

You are just arguing about SJWs , who don't make up the democrat party
>>
>>73709940
Basically I'm voting anything but Clinton.
Sanders, fine. Change is needed and he'll wake up the establishment.
Trump, fine. Change is needed and he'll insure it happens.

No-one of my voting choices are influenced by religions or their applications in government.

/pol/ IS NOT ONE PERSON, GROUPTHINK, OR A HUG BOX. Not all of us agree on most things, that's why this board exists.
>>
>implying the founding fathers weren't Christian
>implying Thomas Paine is a founding father
>implying John Adams even said that

Wew, atheists grasping at straws like always
>>
>>73711529
the Democratic party is entirely SJW. Is it really that hard to buy a gun and shoot yourself in the face?
>>
>>73711813

that's a lie . Not when you have libs like Jim Webb . Not every democrat is a SJW , I don't know where this meme came from
>>
>>73711529
All SJWs vote Demorat.
>>
>>73712011

No some vote Green or Independent
>>
>>73709940
Better than the alternative honestly

Christian fundies are less of a pain in the ass than the Muslim fundies the Democrats are so fond of pushing
>>
>>73713342

There's no Muslim Fundie agenda democrats are pushing though . You clearly need to use some example other than some SJW crazed Liberals who get upset about Islamphobia
>>
>>73711733

Quit being a liar
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.