[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 313x470
/pol/
Does the average normie realise how White Countries are gettin "cucked" or they simply don't care about the facts?
>>
>>73709718
I think the better question is why adults think it's acceptable to use such a retarded word like "normie"
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 612x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 612x453
Hispanics are white and kinda cute so it doesn't matter
>>
>>73709718
The average normie is completely in the dark on ALL issues (besides kim and kanye of course)
>>
>>73710099
Deport yourself pls
>>
>>73709718
They don't care about the facts enough to do anything about it.

Just like you.
>>
>>73709718

The average person is only caught up in their own little world and doesn't think or care about the future of their race, nation, humanity, politics or anything other than pop culture, their sports team and how to go about their daily lives.

People with a tiny bit of care for social responsibility are easily attracted by the left and their kumbaya propaganda, or lets all get along, we are all the same bullshit.

The read red pill would scare the shit out these people if they could fathom what was actually going on in the world, but they are beyond hope, and children of non-stop propaganda and wouldn't believe anything they are told they are so ignorant.

Then there are the partially redpilled people who have a few facts right. Se the world going to shit, are a bit worried, but figure I'll all be OK, and they cant do anytime anyway... and are happy enough to blame it on whatever group they dislike. Rich people, politicians, brown people, jews etc.

Those of us to see the big picture, and understand history, and those who are pulling the strings and the exact direction things are headed are very few and far between. Our enemy's have done such a through job pulling the wool over peoples eyes, we will never get through to them even when their world is burning.

Ignorance is bliss and I actually envy the imbeciles going about their lives in total stupidity and ignorance. Being red pilled is a curse especially when you know that we have already lost.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 456x320
>>73710895
>>
>>73710457
>implying a spic would bother to help out/care about white countries getting cucked

That would be like you deciding to give a shit about Mexico's corruption. That would be illogical.
>>
>>73709718

I think only cucks worry about getting cucked.

Seriously, only fucking faggot children allow themselves to be cucked or give a fuck about cuckholdry. Or literal sexual deviants, of course.
>>
>>73710099
come back to latin america traitor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.