[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 852_554_343-1.png (179 KB, 958x799) Image search: [Google]
852_554_343-1.png
179 KB, 958x799
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>73708300
WE WUZ ENGLISH N SHIET
>>
>>73708300
>he actually believes this
>>
I love how libs like to claim whites have no country

Did we just spring from the earth one day with a sword in one hand ready to pillage the poor peaceful and advanced black people who lived in every country everywhere
>>
By God someone ban these kind of threads already they are getting annoying
>>
>>73708897
Prove me wrong, fag and I will ask the mods to ban me.
>>
>>73708897
Thought so.
>>
>>73709076
What is there to prove besides that this is utter bullshit read a history book about britain you cuck.
Also >black people lived here before immigration
Oh right and Shakespeare was black too
>>
>>73709076
>Canada under proxy
Where is you leaf mate?
>>
>>73709618
>Eastern European intellectuals
>>
>>73709895
>>73709791
You too.
>>
>>73709965
>Imblying Irish people are retards
Where is you leaf?
>>
>>73708300
America was defined as a "country for free white men" by the founding fathers
>>
>>73709895
You cannot disagree so you attack me with "lolz eastern yuropeans r stupid"
Cuck pls kys
>>
>>73708300
Wait...why didn't the filter.

One sec...

.blocked.
>>
>>73708300
>tfw this was a dinosaurian country.
>We, hairless nazi monkeys, are burning almost 6 millions of them every year
>pure product of the humanarchy, our flying boxes are a total appropriation of the shape of the proud birds, who wuz pterodactyls and shiet.
>>
>>73710834
You mean frogs?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.